Default Name for a roleplayic guild

Hullo folk

I've recently restarted playing the game since 4 of my friends started too. Now, I think it would be good to have a guild for our own airship, and because we're quite into the roleplay fun. However, we have extreme difficulties finding a name, our characters being... Very disparate.

We are one sworn-to-smite-evil Paladin, an undead-hunter Priest, a mechanic-loving Rogue, a necromancer Wizard (that loves doing tricks on the Paladin/Priest) and a neutral monk (the kind of that only speaks when necessary).

We'd need a name for our 'company', and we're out of clues (the monk proposed 'the virtuous pheasants' while the paladin proposed 'The five adventurers'). It's hard to get everyone to agree on a name.

I find it helpful to study the lore of the world. In this case that is Eberron. For Epic levels we will go over to the Forgotten Realms as well. So right there you have two entire universes to study.

Find some aspect of the mythos that you all like and can agree on and come up with a few guild names each.

I've seen many that use the Outer Planes in their guild titles. I've seen a few that use the Dragonmarked houses or the Patrons of DDO. For instance, Sons of Kundarak or Knights of House Deneith. For your Pale Master player s/he may like something a bit more errie in tone. It depends on all of you.

Another route is the monsters we fight. My guild is called the Umber Hulks. I also have characters in Knights of the Silver Dragon.

Anyway, good luck. I'd love to hear what you guys decide on....

Snip
    Guilds -- Officer: Umber Hulks, Member: Knights of the Silver Dragon (KotSD)
    Characters: Nalinor (Human Rogue lvl 20), Cargonar (Dwarven Fighter lvl 11), Atlanon (Dwarven Fighter 11/Barb. 2). Beltakorr (Human Barb. 18/Fighter 2), Fleabite (Halfling Wiz. lvl 9), Skirahzalon (Drow Bard lvl 8).

Bah I would name the "Sons of Gygax" and be done with it.

I like the idea of starting from Eberron lore. Maybe considering the various (strong but conflicting) attitudes towards undead you might be Exiles of Karrnath, or Dissidents of Thrane

I'll ponder something around Thrane. Thanks all !