Default Master List of Cannith Crafted Twink Items

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4524896

Having TR'd a host of toons multiple times (with one toon only a Druid life away from completionist), I was inspired by my guildie Carpone/Ying to make a public resource.

All Cannith crafted items are assumed to be Mastercrafted and crafted with BTA bases (http://ddowiki.com/page/Cannith_Crafting/BtA_base_items). The 120tp trinkets in the DDOstore are BTA**. BTA metal type staves can be acquired from the Delera's chain: http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=26.

** The ones I have are BTA. Need confirmation that they are still BTA.
    Some of these items will need to be updated after the XPAC.

* Are items I'll often make a Large Guild Slot BTC version in order to slot +20hp/+80sp.

ML1 *Outfit of Invulnerability (Adamantine Ritual 1)
    This will make you nearly "invulnerable" as advertised at low levels (until ~lvl11 when you hit VON3). Armors are tougher, but outfits/robes should be treated with an addy ritual or you might end up nekkid when it breaks.
    ML1 *Helmet of Persuasion (+3 CHA skills including UMD!)
    ML1 Goggles of Secret Door Detection (Perception bonus!)
    ML1 Feather Falling Ring (You'll want to hold onto this until you finish GoP.)
    ML1 Belt of Poison Immunity
    ML1 Trinket of +10% Melee Alacrity
    ML1 Holy Falchion
    ML1 Holy Handwraps (BTC since there are no BTA handwraps)
    ML1 Screaming Heavy Repeating Xbow of Bleed

ML3 Trinket of 33% Electric Absorption
    ML3 Trinket of 33% Fire Absorption
    ML3 Belt of Moderate Fortification
    ML3 Superior Potency 4 Ring (Will pack less punch with Spell Power pass.)
    ML3 Superior [Spell type] 7 Clickie Kama (Will become +15 Achemical bonus clickie in XPAC. Kamas are ideal in case you ever splash monk.)
    ML3 Vicious Quarterstaff of Everbright (Pesky oozes.)
    ML3 Holy Handwraps of Bleed (BTC since there are no BTA handwraps)
    ML3 Holy Heavy Repeating Xbow of Bleed

ML5 Lifeshield Outfit of Invulnerability (Adamantine Ritual 1)
    ML5 Disease Immunity Belt of Moderate Fortification
    ML5 *Goggles of Attack +4 (Will become ML13 in XPAC.)
    ML5 +1 Ghost Touch FT Iron Quarterstaff of Undead Bane

ML7 *Boots of Resistance +5
    ML7 Ring or Belt of Heavy Fortification
    ML7 Vicious Adamantine Quarterstaff of Greater Construct Bane
    ML7 Vicious Quarterstaff of Greater Elemental Bane
    ML7 Superior [Spell type] 7 Clickie Kama of Everbright (These 6-clickies can no longer be crafted.)
    ML7 Ghost Touch Heavy Repeating Xbow of Greater Undead Bane (Magic damage from ammo.)

ML9 Disease Immunisty Ring of Heavy Fortification
    ML9 Goggles of True Seeing
    ML9 *Blindness Ward Goggles of Attack +4 (Will become ML17 in XPAC.)
    ML9 Holy Maul of Greater Undead Bane
    ML9 +6 Stats on various slots
    ML9 +13 rogue skill items (I prefer Goggles of Search, Ring of Spot, Gloves of Disabling, Gloves or Ring of Open Lock - That way you can equip Spot/Search/Disable all at once, and you can replace goggles/ring with Tharne's Goggles at lvl13.)

ML15 +6 Charisma Ring of Persuasion

I use mostly raid gear and named items after lvl9.
    Last edited by Keybreaker; 06-24-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)

One of my favorites is feather falling cloak of resistance, usually with a guild augment for sp if the alt has a bluebar. (All mine do.)

Oddly, as much as I like and use crafted gear I wear an awful lot of named items while leveling. (Mire, sora kell, levik's.)

The Crafting Mogul
    Hero and Host of DDO Chat

Thank you for this, I am constantly being asked by people what items they should have created, this is a great resource/thread to forward them to.
    The Crafting Mogul of Orien!, Yuupppp!! .:. Join The Craze - http://www.ddochat.com
    Proud to be part of what is, sad at the closure of what was, and grateful to have called it home...
    Proudly Canadian, and just providing my $0.02 cents. ($0.025 USD )

Apparently there are changes coming to the ML of crafted items...in, what 10 days?

Just curious, will previously crafted +4 attack bonus items still be low level? I see the nerf is finally happening on that item.

BTW, I like a guild slotted keen falchion of bleed at low levels. Great damage dealer, better than Carnifex IMO because the insane crit damage on it is wasted as "overkill".
    Last edited by dirtphillips; 06-15-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    Crakspiders - Craakspdr - Crakdspidr - Thatdoood - Otherdoood - Otherrguy

For Neutral folks I tend to have a late-single-digits level armor kit of Life Shield of (some) Stability, esp. if I have DR from another source.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Also, if you have multiple characters you want to level, look for BTA random loot to decon and craft your stuff on - they will stay BTA after that. Afaik the best source for this kind of loot is the Sharn Syndicate quest pack.
    Last edited by Gizeh; 06-15-2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: fixed a typo

With masterful craftsmanship, a superior stability armor or shield (ML 3 for +6 Reflex, +6 Protection) is also worth considering. While being heavily contested with Invulnerability, it also offers the option for being upgraded to a ML 9 Deathblock Armor of Superior Stability.

Personally, I like Persuasion on Goggles; I call them the reading glasses.
    Last edited by karl_k0ch; 06-16-2012 at 04:22 AM.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by karl_k0ch View Post
    With masterful craftsmanship, a superior stability armor or shield (ML 3 for +6 Reflex, +6 Protection) is also worth considering. While being heavily contested with Invulnerability, it also offers the option for being upgraded to a ML 9 Deathblock Armor of Superior Stability.
    IIRC, Superior Stability is being changed to a +5 shard. So, a plain shield of sup. stability is ML 9 instead of 5 (-2 with MC). Still a great choice for consolitating a resistance and protection item together.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Just found this and wanted to say thanks Key and bump!

Surprised this hasn't gotten more attention. Super useful.

Also, one thing I always forget when crafting the lifeshield/invuln at level 5 is that if I'm warforged, then house D is another +3, and ofc BTA to boot.
    Sicks and Tymn on Orien.

wow handy! +1

I like all of Keybreaker's list.

For any fleshies in classes that can wear Medium or Heavy armor, I'm also a big fan of either Mithral or Adamantine Full Plate of Superior Stability.

Mithral Full Plate of Superior Stability gives you something very close to melee and ranged attack immunity for a shockingly long time. Adamantine does a similar job with the nice perk of DR 3/- for any hits that do manage to make it past your enormous AC, but I would still go with the Mithral in most circumstances.

Default DDO Store-purchased metal type staves

Quote Originally Posted by Keybreaker View Post
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4524896

BTA metal type staves can be acquired from the DDOstore or Delera's chain: http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=26.
    Just a note: as of 6/23/2012 the metal type staves available in the DDO Store are BtC instead of BtA.
    Quote Originally Posted by SableShadow View Post
    "Half the party was vomit sprinklers, then the boss rolled in."!
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    I guess that does give new meaning to the term "spawn point."
    Orien Toons: Rahzza TR2 Cleric/25 | Tanytha TR3 Cleric/2 | Khayel TR2 Rogue/25 | Lucindah TR2 Fighter/17

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raist1280 View Post
    Just a note: as of 6/23/2012 the metal type staves available in the DDO Store are BtC instead of BtA.
    can you confirm the trinkets? i dont want to waste turbine points
    if life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
    if life gives you pickles, well you're screwed. because pickleade sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raist1280 View Post
    Wow, that sucks. I wonder if they are still decon'able.
    Keybreaker, Leader of Over Raided (Orien)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtphillips View Post
    Just curious, will previously crafted +4 attack bonus items still be low level? I see the nerf is finally happening on that item.
    No, sadly its level will be adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    No, sadly its level will be adjusted.
    But the potential remains as it is now, meaning if you don't add an extra +4 potential to your existing goggles they'll become uncraftable. If they have a guild augment and become uncraftable I'm pretty sure you won't be able to slot any more guild augments.

In short:

If you have blindness ward goggles of battle skill w/guild augment, either decon them to a blank state or increase the potential to +6.

If you have blindness ward goggles of accuracy w/guild augment, either decon them to a blank state or increase the potential to +10.

You have 10 hours to do one or the other.

Community Member

Is there an updated list of items anywhere? I tried making the Invuln Robe, but cant seem to get it any lower then level 4.