Default Vod normal solo -- Cleric/no pots/22 min

I bet a WF sorc could get it done in under 10 min these days
    Thelanis: Takhysys, Tenauch, Vitriolus, Kalav, Leprous

Impressive! Grats!

Solo, no potions. Just out of curiosity, how many heal scrolls did you go through?

I see 31 left in your stack. So 68?
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    Impressive! Grats!

Solo, no potions. Just out of curiosity, how many heal scrolls did you go through?

I see 31 left in your stack. So 68?
    I don't think I used any tbh for this one, although I do use them a lot.

For the first 60%, aura did most of the work with a few CSW; I kited thru blade barriers and used divine punishment.

For the rest, when he chains, I just tanked and used divine punishment. Due to concentration checks, scrolls wouldn't have worked. I used aura/CSW/CCW/heal.

Also 31 + 68 = 99

Faster than some PUGs...
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Default Keep it up, Clerics, and the next thing you know we won't get ANY offensive spells!

Great work! Did you just avoid the blade traps, or simply run through them while kiting (since it was on normal?)

This is another one I want to try some time, and I'm glad to know it IS doable by "healbots"

(I've made the run through the Sub solo a couple times just to learn how to do the lights, but haven't tried the raid itself yet)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Quote Originally Posted by PNellesen View Post
    Great work! Did you just avoid the blade traps, or simply run through them while kiting (since it was on normal?)

This is another one I want to try some time, and I'm glad to know it IS doable by "healbots"

(I've made the run through the Sub solo a couple times just to learn how to do the lights, but haven't tried the raid itself yet)
    During the traps stage, I blocked with my regular weapon set (shields have too much DR) in a corner until my SP was back to full. Then I killed the trash with blade barriers/symbol of death/implosion.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno346 View Post
    During the traps stage, I blocked with my regular weapon set (shields have too much DR) in a corner until my SP was back to full. Then I killed the trash with blade barriers/symbol of death/implosion.
    Ah, so it was a Torc + Con Opp victory ?

To sirgog above, certainly pugs can take longer. Ive also been in pugs that have failed. Not because of me of course.