Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 86
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Just to give us some examples to look at, do folks have some guilds that they - know - haven't updated properly in the past week or so? If so, post 'em up here.
    Week or few weeks? My guild says level 65, we just hit 67. Was listing fine before the latest break.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

    "Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

  2. #22
    Founder Cashiry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Just to give us some examples to look at, do folks have some guilds that they - know - haven't updated properly in the past week or so? If so, post 'em up here.
    Just checked my characters and quite a few guild mates charactets and alot of them are all are showing last updated prior to 31 May. I believe there was some server maintenance around that time frame IIRC.
    Roving Guns - Sarlona
    Cashery: 18 Fighter/2 Paladin ~ Havenstorm : 20 Paladin~ Cashfu: 20 Monk
    Cachemoney: 20 Sorcerer~ Repulsion: 20 Favored Soul ~
    Duergrim: 18 Artificer/2 Rogue

  3. #23
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashiry View Post
    Just checked my characters and quite a few guild mates charactets and alot of them are all are showing last updated prior to 31 May. I believe there was some server maintenance around that time frame IIRC.
    Looking for guilds (renown, leaderboards not reflecting recent gains), not characters. Thanks, though.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Just to give us some examples to look at, do folks have some guilds that they - know - haven't updated properly in the past week or so? If so, post 'em up here.
    Lost Legions - We’re guild level 86 on live. The guild log hasn’t moved since 5/31/12.

    EDIT: FYI - at 1:22 PM Pacific something got kicked in my.ddo. I’m seeing stat level ups for a couple characters that weren’t there a few minutes ago.
    Last edited by QuantumFX; 06-13-2012 at 03:23 PM.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.

  5. #25
    Hero
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Yeah, Embers Resurrection and Imperial Order both from Sarlona haven't updating since around May30 or 31.

  6. #26
    Community Member BlkDrgn28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Kobold Workers Union on the Thelanis server has not been updated.. we are level 47 on live server but only showing up as lvl 43 on the my.ddo page.

  7. #27
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    Lost Legions - We’re guild level 86 on live. The guild log hasn’t moved since 5/31/12.

    EDIT: FYI - at 1:22 PM Pacific something got kicked in my.ddo. I’m seeing stat level ups for a couple characters that weren’t there a few minutes ago.
    Thanks, and yes. We've taken some action that should get guild leaderboards and individual character data working again (at the level they were working until recently.) It takes some time for all this data to get updated, so it may be up to a day yet before your character or guild data updates.

    I'm still looking into the status of Challenge Leaderboards. It appears that they are displaying again, but I have not yet seen them start to update. I will update this thread when I know more.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  8. #28
    Hatchery Hero Dark_Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Thanks, and yes. We've taken some action that should get guild leaderboards and individual character data working again (at the level they were working until recently.) It takes some time for all this data to get updated, so it may be up to a day yet before your character or guild data updates.

    I'm still looking into the status of Challenge Leaderboards. It appears that they are displaying again, but I have not yet seen them start to update. I will update this thread when I know more.
    And then you will fix the ability of people to enter contests without the page timing out (seems to be related to the number of characters a player has across all servers mas well as loading all the information on which contests they entered and won).
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

  9. #29
    Community Member Phemt81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Please note that this work will not resolve long-term issues with character data not updating properly in my.ddo, but will hopefully resolve the recent data issues.
    Is 3-4 months too long to expect my myddo's toon page to get fixed?
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

  10. #30

    Default

    Makes me wonder if wiping the character data and restarting that from scratch would fix some of the long standing issues.

  11. #31
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,822

    Default

    Interesting, it looks like it partially updated. On my character log I have "... increased strength." for one character, being the last item from a level up, but not the rest of the stuff from that level up. I did some quests on the character last night and they haven't shown up (yet) tho.


    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Thanks, and yes. We've taken some action that should get guild leaderboards and individual character data working again (at the level they were working until recently.) It takes some time for all this data to get updated, so it may be up to a day yet before your character or guild data updates.

    I'm still looking into the status of Challenge Leaderboards. It appears that they are displaying again, but I have not yet seen them start to update. I will update this thread when I know more.
    Thank you very much Cordovan, we seem to be up to date again.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

    "Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

  13. #33
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    I am still not seeing the Challenge Leaderboards update, although they are displaying again. It looks like it may take some more work to get them updating correctly. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will look into it more.

    Otherwise, I am hearing and seeing that the Guild Leaderboards and character data is updating again (for those whose characters were updating all right before the end of May.)
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  14. #34
    Community Member Cauthey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Orien, and sometimes Thelanis.
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I am still not seeing the Challenge Leaderboards update, although they are displaying again. It looks like it may take some more work to get them updating correctly. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will look into it more.

    Otherwise, I am hearing and seeing that the Guild Leaderboards and character data is updating again (for those whose characters were updating all right before the end of May.)
    Does this mean that raid timer applications should be working again?
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey View Post
    Does this mean that raid timer applications should be working again?
    Yes

    Vinton's Place - DDO Game Guide V3.6.0 - 10/12/2011 - My DDO
    | Inferus Sus | Vinton Cerf | Kabraxis | Bubah Licious | Sanadil | Zanta | Ziamdis |

  16. #36
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Shoul character log also be working? As of now mine still is not... So raid timer isn't either.

  17. #37
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    My toons are now updated, except a new one I made the other day has not yet been added. Thanks for getting started on fixing this !

  18. #38
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Is Lamannia back on, it says its still down

  19. #39
    Community Member aerendhil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    On the Interwebz, location is meaningless
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I am still not seeing the Challenge Leaderboards update, although they are displaying again. It looks like it may take some more work to get them updating correctly. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will look into it more.

    Otherwise, I am hearing and seeing that the Guild Leaderboards and character data is updating again (for those whose characters were updating all right before the end of May.)

    No, still not working.
    Example : "Isault" on Ghallanda
    3rd life isn't even appearing

  20. #40
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,592

    Default

    It didn't update a life on my sorc either. Should have IV in myddo, but shows as III.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload