Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Community Manager

Folks are continuing to look into this today. Unfortunately, the issue is a bit more complex than the other recent issues, and will take a bit more time to investigate and resolve. I'll make sure to keep this thread updated when there's something to pass along.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Take it down, fix it so EVERYONE updates properly, put it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Take it down, fix it so EVERYONE updates properly, put it back up.
    ^^ that ^^
    you know it only makes sense.
    My demands are simple. Ducks, penguins and tortoises as pets. I'll buy hats and bow-ties for them all.

and while you are at it, have it remove old deleted characters. I have a lvl 6 barb that I deleted two years ago still showing up as a character I currently have.
    Main - Dinomyte, Leader of the Cult of the Onyx Pikachu
    Alts - Skrapheep, Nimbleklutz, Magnarok, Metocalypse

Community Member

Just as an update; still zero updates to the quest log.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Samir_Bennal View Post
    and while you are at it, have it remove old deleted characters. I have a lvl 6 barb that I deleted two years ago still showing up as a character I currently have.
    ~
    As an Altaholic from back in the days Before TR, I am also LOADED with these. I know, they save the characters information JUST in case. I'd imagine almost all requests for deleted characters are likely right after the accidental deletion or within a week or so. So it would seem feasable to remove them after 6 mons or even a year.
    On the small side, it So fills up my Myddo page with useless information. Checking boxes NOT to show doesnt seem to stop these deleted characters from Spamming my page anyway.
    Also,
    I "feel" like old deleted and reused names, totally renamed, and perhaps server transfered Characters are in part why the myddo lottos very rarely work for me.
    Just speculation on that last part.

~
    If we shrank our solar system to the size of a Quarter, and lay it at your feet, the Milky Way galaxy would still be larger than North America. ~NASA Perspective anyone?

Just to update, as of now (6/22 12:30 Pacific), it’s not working on my main server, but somehow it worked on an alternate server. craziness!

So… let me try to detail it…

-I play on Sarlona 99% of the time. The Myddo “Character Log” window has been working fine up until recently, when it stopped around 5/29 ish.
    -since 5/29 the Myddo “Character Log” window has not been updating any events happening on Sarlona.
    -on 6/19 i was just bored and i created a new toon on ARGOnnessen and got to lvl 7 using VetII status. And Surprised! That toon showed up on the Myddo “Character Log” window with the level up, gaining spells, and completing The Voyage. on 6/21 I used that toon on Argo to do Sunken Sewer and that showed up on the Myddo “Character Log” window as well.
    -on 6/20 I created a new, level 7, VetII toon on Sarlona, but that also doesn't show up on the Myddo “Character Log” window.
    -on about 6/10 I leveled up one of my toon on Sarlona to lvl 17, that also doesn't show up on the Myddo “Character Log” window.
    -on 6/21 4pm Pacific I completed a few quests on Sarlona, and as of now (20 hrs later) they don't show up on the Myddo “Character Log” window, so whatever the maintenance was on 6/21 didn't fix this bug

Community Member

Character log has not updated on Orien since 5/30 for any of my toons, or anyone I play with.

Community Member

Still borked.

*Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Default My DDO Pagre still not Updating Properly

While checking MYDDO Page, I'm getting the black Screen 90% of the time, Occassionally My actually MyDDO actually loads properly.

Even when it loads properly it will not let me enter the lotteries, ( Pop-up window is blank.)

When my page does load properly I have noticed I still had Lottery winnings dating back to 03/04 ( I thought that winnings older than 6 Weeks, were suppose to be deleted.)

Maybe that is part of the problem some people are experienceing with MyDDO page not updating proplerly, if not can we get it checked on anyway.
    Where is my GREATBOW???

Community Member

when clicking on any of my toons that are above level 20 i get redirected to http://my.ddo.com/ddoerror.html

Community Member

This continues to be borked...

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Folks are continuing to look into this today. Unfortunately, the issue is a bit more complex than the other recent issues, and will take a bit more time to investigate and resolve. I'll make sure to keep this thread updated when there's something to pass along.
    Anything new to share on this?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cade_Wells View Post
    when clicking on any of my toons that are above level 20 i get redirected to http://my.ddo.com/ddoerror.html
    I'm having the same problem...and the lotto isn't working for me now, are you having the same issue with the lottery?

Quote Originally Posted by Thalmor View Post
    While checking MYDDO Page, I'm getting the black Screen 90% of the time, Occassionally My actually MyDDO actually loads properly.

Even when it loads properly it will not let me enter the lotteries, ( Pop-up window is blank.)

When my page does load properly I have noticed I still had Lottery winnings dating back to 03/04 ( I thought that winnings older than 6 Weeks, were suppose to be deleted.)

Maybe that is part of the problem some people are experienceing with MyDDO page not updating proplerly, if not can we get it checked on anyway.

Same problems here, and I am also seeing many 4-month-old lottery winnings being detailed under Winning Entries.

Dug up this old post to confirm they should only go back 2 months.

I am also unable to adjust the left column Widgets in My Admin. The frame they are supposed to appear in fails to load fully, showing only the "Lottery" widget's label, but no edit button alongside it. None of the other, subsequent, left column widgets load at all, nor does the Save Changes button that should appear below them.

The center column Widgets load just fine, and can be edited or removed and have their new state saved with ease.

It seems there is something horribly wrong the Lottery Widget itself, beyond mere database bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cade_Wells View Post
    This happened to me as well. Unfortunately, after TRing at level 22, it still occurs.

http://my.ddo.com/character/khyber/meloth/

At least the workaround works to see log info:
    http://my.ddo.com/melkiorpeasantbane...5519,268435521

so.. just to update, the "Character Log" on my MyDDO page is still bugged out.

-yesterday I went on Argo and created a druid and used VetII to get to lvl 7 (just to test things out). That shows up on the "Character Log" fine.
    -then I went back to Sarlona, where I spend 99% of my time, and created a druid and VetII'd my way to lvl 7, and that doesn't show up on the "Character Log".

I understand you have many major bugs to squash, and patch 2 is almost finalized already it sounds like, but I do hope that one day, in the not to distant future, you'll be able to fix all the big things and work your way down the bug list to this issue and fix it. **fingers crossed**

Quote Originally Posted by DDOGoz View Post
    I understand you have many major bugs to squash, and patch 2 is almost finalized already it sounds like, but I do hope that one day, in the not to distant future, you'll be able to fix all the big things and work your way down the bug list to this issue and fix it. **fingers crossed**
    Different people. The game devs do not handle the website nor does the web devs handle the game. Can you imagine how bad the game would be if the people who worked on myDDO worked on the game?

Community Member

Somebody got some of the hair out of the drain. My quest log not only updated but shows updates all the back to 7/13.

Of course, hitting the 'next' button still gets me "no data found for the specified options" but that, I assume, is a different issue (and one that has always been there, as far as I know).

Also U14 stuff shows the generic "Quest Completed", "Dungeon Completed" and such but I expected that, just as I can't put my druid in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    Somebody got some of the hair out of the drain. My quest log not only updated but shows updates all the back to 7/13.

Of course, hitting the 'next' button still gets me "no data found for the specified options" but that, I assume, is a different issue (and one that has always been there, as far as I know).

Also U14 stuff shows the generic "Quest Completed", "Dungeon Completed" and such but I expected that, just as I can't put my druid in my sig.
    My character log is fixed too! I still have the same bugs as MrkGrismer has, but I'm just glad to get the "Character Log" window back! thank you!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast