Default Reflex save galore

Before the last update it seemed to be an average of half and half reflex saves, but now everything reflex saves. I used my arti and every single Drow, hundreds killed save. Not one fail. I have a level 25 arti with 35 int and I have evocation focus together with the sorc evocation +2 school and critters regardless of what they are saves everything. Something is either going on with the sorc enhancement DC to evocation, Arti themselves or the rune arm Toven's hammer. In previous version of Beta this was never the issue. Now it's a reflex save on everything.

Community Member

Maybe its a feature that coincides with all the other changes meant to force grouping.

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    Before the last update it seemed to be an average of half and half reflex saves, but now everything reflex saves. I used my arti and every single Drow, hundreds killed save. Not one fail. I have a level 25 arti with 35 int and I have evocation focus together with the sorc evocation +2 school and critters regardless of what they are saves everything. Something is either going on with the sorc enhancement DC to evocation, Arti themselves or the rune arm Toven's hammer. In previous version of Beta this was never the issue. Now it's a reflex save on everything.
    Had an Artificer with 34 Int, SF: Evocation, GSF: Evocation, the Wizard Past Life, and the Magister +3 Evocation DC... and the drows saved near every time.
    [REDACTED]