Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Praise be to the stealth buffs!
    Level 6 Frostbite (Valid Forms: Winter Wolf; Duration: 30 seconds; School: Evocation; Metamagic: Quicken; Components: Verbal; SR: No) Your frigid breath and freezing jaws drain the warmth from your enemies. Your melee attacks deal an extra 1d6 cold damage each hit. Critical hits deal an additional 1d10 cold damage if you have a x2 critical multiplier, 2d10 for a x3 critical multiplier and 3d10 for a x4 multiplier.

This, as stated, absolutely sucks. I tried it, i like it, i noticed the duration and screamed bloody murder.

Tested tonight (6/20) and the duration is now 1min/druid level. So on my messed up lesser reinc, it works for a solid 17 min. THANK YOU, for making the spell worth the time to actually cast.

Also, i know that the x2,x3,x4 is part of the form, but really, do we need to know what the x2 damage is? While i can see somehow making the crit multiplier increase somehow, iirc a wolf's basic crit is 18-20 x3. So this spell, unless some wierd debuff happens, will increase your damage by 1d6 cold with a crit of additional 2d10.

hmmm would be awesome if you could heighten takedown :/
    Argonessen (mains):
    Myriellah (Stargazer II), Xryn (Pale Master), Ryaleen (Air Savant), Mayeena (Assassin)
    Leader and founder of the ShadowThieves guild

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Urjak View Post
    hmmm would be awesome if you could heighten takedown :/
    Wish granted, AFAIK vertigo affects it.

Meridia Suburb of Stormreach, Xen'Drik. But have a vacation home in Cordova, Tennessee

Carpone, a big +1 to you for this thread...and I hope the entire Character Planner team comes over and drops some greenis on you as well.

We are working on the next release and without your thread here, I would have been pulling out the last of my hair trying to find, collate and then translate the data into CharacterPlannerese. This thread, and your work, made all of that much easier for me to do and I thank you very sincerely.
    -Khyber- Loreseekers, Guild Leader
    Hordorabbi ~ Hordiva ~ Hordazzle ~ Hordorc ~ Hordeau ~ And dozens of other HordoToons™!
    High Rabbi of DDO
    Loreseekers Guild ~ H.o.r.d.o.'s How-To Guides @Loreseekers

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Osma77 View Post
    Praise be to the stealth buffs!
    Level 6 Frostbite (Valid Forms: Winter Wolf; Duration: 30 seconds; School: Evocation; Metamagic: Quicken; Components: Verbal; SR: No) Your frigid breath and freezing jaws drain the warmth from your enemies. Your melee attacks deal an extra 1d6 cold damage each hit. Critical hits deal an additional 1d10 cold damage if you have a x2 critical multiplier, 2d10 for a x3 critical multiplier and 3d10 for a x4 multiplier.

This, as stated, absolutely sucks. I tried it, i like it, i noticed the duration and screamed bloody murder.

Tested tonight (6/20) and the duration is now 1min/druid level. So on my messed up lesser reinc, it works for a solid 17 min. THANK YOU, for making the spell worth the time to actually cast.

Also, i know that the x2,x3,x4 is part of the form, but really, do we need to know what the x2 damage is? While i can see somehow making the crit multiplier increase somehow, iirc a wolf's basic crit is 18-20 x3. So this spell, unless some wierd debuff happens, will increase your damage by 1d6 cold with a crit of additional 2d10.
    Thre are enhancments/ED/feat that can increace crit multiplier for a total of 3.
    AKA Mathrom
    Therhy//Ajey//Darvanan//Eustahy//Giaur
    I am a human whether you like it or not

+1 Good Job Sir!
    Member of Wanderlust
    Paulao (TR2 IP) ~ Paulbo (TR2) ~ Paulco (TR1) ~ Pauldo (TR3) ~ Pauleo (FL) ~ Paulfo (FL) ~ Paulgo (FL) ~ Paulho (TR1) ~ Pauljo (FL) ~ Paulpo (FL)

Default heighten takedown

Allow for heightening on the Takedown spell please. Like you would for web.

Community Member

Absolutely great work! Thank you!

Does anyone know if there is a breakdown of what character levels the spells are granted and how many of witch level spell slots are opened at what levels?

what about spellpoint cost's? I saw, that takedown's cost is 3SP, instead of normal 5 for 1st level spell. Does this right? Are there another spells with special SP costs?

and about snowslide - what it do? Sprintboost 50% striding and aura of freeze? Must I attack to freeze?

I'm wondering wether the wizard past life feat (+1 to all spell dc) works on takedown..

I can't help but think that the Rage spell, or some form of it, should be part of the Druid spell list. *shrugs* It just seems like it would fit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12