Unhappy myDDO links broken

It is no longer possible to create a Link and put it into a category other than "MyDDO"

A couple posts already on this. Yes, it's broken. A mod response would be nice...
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

Just created a new category and added a link to it.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.

Boston Area, MA

Are other folks having this issue? I've been able to create a link outside of MyDDO Links successfully using my non-admin account, and have seen others do so successfully as well.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through:
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

This is one problem I don't have! I can add links fine.

However all of my characters stopped updating sometime between 5/25 and 5/30.

And the navigation links on the individual character log are still broken (though if I edit out the last "/" manually they work fine).

On the plus side the quest log is still updating, so the web based raid timer checker continues to function.
    Formal of Renowned of Thelanis
    ~ Reform ~ Donna ~ Transform ~ Swarf ~ Formulae ~ Glen ~ Informal ~ Forms ~ Seb ~ Malform ~ Irk ~ Formidable ~ Rap ~

Orillia, Ontario

MyDDO is still broken.

Has not updated since the end of May.
    shows I am still level 1 on my Wiz (life14) when I have already finished that and am almost done another life(currently level 18).
    still shows 'x's instead of life# beyond 5.
    Character log is still updating with current information.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Still broken. Just tested again.

I am trying to create a link named Destiny that points to the Destiny guild page on Cannith. I am trying to add this link to the category Guilds.

But no matter what I try, the link is created in the category myDDO. I can select whatever category I want in the link editing checkboxes but regardless, the link is always and only added to the myDDO category.

This is true whether I am Adding a new link or editing the existing link.
    Last edited by geoffhanna; 06-10-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Also, as long as we are on the subject, I remain unable to post a journal entry that is written by any of my characters. They are all written by geoffhanna no matter what I put into the Post As dropbox.

This has been true for a couple of years now, it would be awesome if it could be corrected again.