Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We'd like this to work for ranged combat. It's technically difficult.
    Does that imply that you want to require ranged characters to equip potency or similar items to have their ranged damage scale? If so, I think that's the wrong way to go. Ranged characters should be able to get their comparable damage by wearing equipment that's appropriate for a ranged character, not for a spellcaster. I don't have any immediate solutions for how that might work, but I really, really, really think it's a bad idea to force ranged characters into spellcasting gear to get equivalent results.

If I'm mistaken about the intent, then carry on!
    "And you ate an apple, and I ate a pear,
    From a dozen of each we had bought somewhere;
    And the sky went wan, and the wind came cold,
    And the sun rose dripping, a bucketful of gold. " - Millay

You always put the 'slow' effect on. You put the 'stop' effect on when the enemy wasn't moving, which effectively makes the 'slow' useless since it doesn't matter how slow you are if they can't move at all. Ideally the slow wouldn't show up when 'stopped', and we may fix that one day, but it's purely cosmetic and has no real effect.
    Right...

but the "Stopped" portion never stops a mob, it slows them and makes it so they can't attack.

"Stopped" also effects some mobs strangely, like Dire Bears who still move at full speed but lose the ability to attack.

The "Slow" portion doesn't seem to even be noticeable when that's the only debuff they are given.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Community Member

A little confused as to how it would be 'technically difficult'...

Ranged combat procs are already affected by spellpower/crit mods, at least partially - the lightning strike procs from my xbow are noticably modified, often landing 800+ on non crit procs, far more than the 600 points that is supposedly the base damage... procs from the ranged stances *should* work in the same manner, I would think... I haven't done precise testing on whether or not spellpower mods are affecting the 'every hit' or 'on critical' burst damage at all.

We'd like this to work for ranged combat. It's technically difficult.
    does ranged in this case include thrown?

(i really hate it that ranged sometimes means thrown + bows + crossbows and sometimes it only means bows and crossbows -.- ... maybe some effect description updates? )
    Argonessen (mains):
    Myriellah (Stargazer II), Xryn (Pale Master), Ryaleen (Air Savant), Mayeena (Assassin)
    Leader and founder of the ShadowThieves guild

Audience with the Queen or whatever it is called... Is there any way to tie that to the Fey counter like rain of arrows? Yes, it lasts 5 mins, but only 1 per rest which makes not worth it especially since I can dump more into something that is a passive feat.... like the armor reducing one.I would like to see a 3 minute use with a 2 minute cooldown so at least you are not always on or something. Or, 5 minute use with a 5 minute cooldown. Whatever needs to happen. Just don't tie it to rest shrines.So far, both the Epic Moments for SC are lame and almost useless. Rain of Arrows is nice in design but lacks so much in execution. AQ is great, if ur diplo is 40ish, however, the 1 time clickie is just not that appealing considering what it is compared to on other EDs.If rain of arrows is ever fixed/boosted/adjusted to be more betterer, I would go with that one. However, if AQ goes onto a Fey counter like RoA, then it would at least make it choice. Currently, I choose neither and dump into a passive ability.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Quote Originally Posted by Urjak View Post
    does ranged in this case include thrown?

(i really hate it that ranged sometimes means thrown + bows + crossbows and sometimes it only means bows and crossbows -.- ... maybe some effect description updates? )
    Shiradi Champion is intended to work with throwing weapons in all cases and should say so in all cases. Happy to hear bug reports otherwise, but it's unclear if this post concerns Shiradi champion in any way.

Patch 2 report:

Tested it a bit on my sorc (human sorc 20/5ep)

Fey Favor:
    Now works on spells. Still hard to get them as even casting constantly for 10min i only got it to 7..

But thats as much as I could get. It seems like the fey favor stacks have a limited, hidden duration. Seems to be about 5-7 mins, then they just disappear.

Was just wondering around the underdark, so not lost to the other frequent things known to cause them to be lost:
    didnt ddoor
    didnt portal anywhere
    didnt die
    didnt shrine..

They just seem to expire for no reason after a while. So I could never reach the 10 required to test the epic moment due to that.

all other previous mentioned issues still exist. (overly spammy combat log for this ED, and all other EDs, etc).

one more thing to add
    it seems if you hit an enemy with Pin while the previous debuff is still active, the new Pin will not do anything aside from the damage
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Stay good is broken for tier 3. It no longer counts as good for DR breaking purposes.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Community Member

my tier 3 healing spring is broken..it only heals once per minute rather than every 20 seconds

Community Member

*bump*

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by barecm View Post
    Stay good is broken for tier 3. It no longer counts as good for DR breaking purposes.
    Stay Good rank 3 still does not provide the Good quality for bows.

Sigh.
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011