Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by threefeetunder View Post
    I am totally dumping diplo on my archer how long did the transformation last?
    A minute something. Like I said though, I couldn't confirm the source.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    A minute something. Like I said though, I couldn't confirm the source.
    lol thats really cool I hope its the destiny, although did it not break when you attacked something?

Randomly clicking it in Eveningstar.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Randomly clicking it in Eveningstar.
    Look at one of the first posts in that thread, there's an explanation of the audience effects.
    On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero
    Yes, i'm french and i do eat frogs alive, so don't mess with me when i'm hungry
    Argonessen FTW : Leelith ~ Bagdad Cafe ~ Lipp Stick ~ Peroxy Acetone

+damage question. Will the Fey Favor damage (the innate damage) stack with a twisted ability like the fatesinger Tailwind. Then, I am looking at +6 seeker from LD and was wondering if 1) it will work on ranged and 2) if it stacks with weapon / equip bonuses.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

I have a question to those of you who have had a chance to get to top tier of this destiny, in terms of a diplo score, what has been needed to get beneficial effects from the "tea with the Queen" or w/e its called?
    Last edited by raymo72; 06-11-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Community Member

I tested Shiradi Champion a bit on a Spellcaster.

Things i discovered:

-When i changed from Stay frosty to Prism Stance i still had both Buff-Symbols on top of my screen as if both are active at the same time.

-I got no Fey favor when casting offensive Spells not even a single time. (Or if i did i could not see anywhere that i got it or how much Fey favor i have currently)

-Rain of Arrows as 0 uses and says i need to Rest to get to use it. But this is probably the case because i never had 10 Fey favor. Dont know if its a bug or not.

-I saw the Fey power force damage proc and probably some other damage ones but never had parayzing or the Prism-effects do anything.
    Could be just bad luck on my side but i did cast alot of spells.

-Testing these things with lasting-AOE spells like firewall showed that they only proc on the first tic but never after that. WAI?
    Body of the Sun didnt proc anything of that either. Again maybe just bad luck.

This is all for now (didnt test all Shiradi Champion abilitys yet)
    Wayfinder: Drache-V26, Taragon-V4 Quarterstaff-Bot, Iridal-Cleric, Xar-Level 4 Mule

Quote Originally Posted by Dunklerlindwurm View Post
    I tested Shiradi Champion a bit on a Spellcaster.

Things i discovered:

-When i changed from Stay frosty to Prism Stance i still had both Buff-Symbols on top of my screen as if both are active at the same time.

-I got no Fey favor when casting offensive Spells not even a single time. (Or if i did i could not see anywhere that i got it or how much Fey favor i have currently)

-Rain of Arrows as 0 uses and says i need to Rest to get to use it. But this is probably the case because i never had 10 Fey favor. Dont know if its a bug or not.

-I saw the Fey power force damage proc and probably some other damage ones but never had parayzing or the Prism-effects do anything.
    Could be just bad luck on my side but i did cast alot of spells.

-Testing these things with lasting-AOE spells like firewall showed that they only proc on the first tic but never after that. WAI?
    Body of the Sun didnt proc anything of that either. Again maybe just bad luck.

This is all for now (didnt test all Shiradi Champion abilitys yet)
    i twisted prism stance on my sorc ... seemed to work fine ... the ability damage also seemed to be affected by some spellpower as my average ability damage was around 50 ... on a 1d50 roll^^ ... imo a fun ability to twist on a sorc^^
    Argonessen (mains):
    Myriellah (Stargazer II), Xryn (Pale Master), Ryaleen (Air Savant), Mayeena (Assassin)
    Leader and founder of the ShadowThieves guild

Okay one of three things just happened to me:

-I used Audience With The Queen and the queen was not amused, gave me -2 abilities and turned me into a crystal laden kobold.

-I used Audience With The Queen and Double Rainbow turned me into a crystal laden kobold.

--I used Audience With The Queen and one of the devs is screwing with me and turned me into a crystal laden kobold.
    The Queen is fickle. Especially if you are poor with Diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Awesome!

This might be crazy talk but this Destiny seems most closely ties with Archery and the class most tied to Archery is Ranger. Rangers do not have Diplo as a class skill.

How does this make sense?

Sure, bow using FVS or Bard might find this great.

However, is it not wrong that the Ranged DPS focus Destiny is better for non-Rangers than rangers? I mean there are only 2 PRE's focused on Ranged Damage after all.
    “If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Eladiun View Post
    This might be crazy talk but this Destiny seems most closely ties with Archery and the class most tied to Archery is Ranger. Rangers do not have Diplo as a class skill.

However, is it not wrong that the Ranged DPS focus Destiny is better for non-Rangers than rangers? I mean there are only 2 PRE's focused on Ranged Damage after all.
    Maybe Rangers with Favored Enemy: Fey get favored enemy bonuses for Diplomacy against the Queen?

Yeah, no, I can't make sense of it either.
    "And you ate an apple, and I ate a pear,
    From a dozen of each we had bought somewhere;
    And the sky went wan, and the wind came cold,
    And the sun rose dripping, a bucketful of gold. " - Millay

Thumbs up

I used Audience With The Queen and the queen was not amused, gave me -2 abilities and turned me into a crystal laden kobold.
    I've had great expectations for this enhancement and this just exceeded them!

Its also great Destiny for druids that do get diplomacy. And quite frankly, diplomacy makes sense here.

Additionally, Favor of the Fey, gained through ranged combat and offensive spell casting, gives +1 Diplomacy per stack, up to +10 Diplomacy.

Its also great Destiny for druids that do get diplomacy. And quite frankly, diplomacy makes sense here.

Oh, Diplo makes sense for that skill it's the entire destiny itself that makes little sense. There are a couple of real stinkers in the group but this is the hunny wagon of the bunch.

Great for Druids, I would love to hear your definition of great? Please enlighten me...

Additionally, Favor of the Fey, gained through ranged combat and offensive spell casting, gives +1 Diplomacy per stack, up to +10 Diplomacy.

So base 11 non class skill, say +5 for a Charisma of 20 which is pushing it. So base 26 without an item, slot in a +15 which is a huge waste of a slot for 41. Fully, buffed 50 in Diplo...

Manyshot is fixed internally for very high Base-Attack-Bonuses.

Community Member threefeetunder's Avatar

I'm curious, is there a roof where more diplo is useless and you just get the max bonus (whatever that might be), or can you always get better bonuses. aka, is there a difference between 50 diplo and 70 diplo?

So base 11 non class skill, say +5 for a Charisma of 20 which is pushing it. So base 26 without an item, slot in a +15 which is a huge waste of a slot for 41. Fully, buffed 50 in Diplo...
    Sounds roughly correct. We were aware of these numbers when setting the DCs.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast