Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Emili View Post

I know I am speculating here... but I feel they did not place it on beta/lam because they never thought about how many feats, spells and class abilities they would be basically killing off or tossing in the gutter... I mean seriously would anyone spend the 12ap for Inspired attack for a lousy less than 3% effect?

We can only hope you are right. My faith in Turbine is not quite equal to the task, though. I fear they'll implement it without any finetuning, and then we can "enjoy" it for the rest of the year while they try to rebalance it.
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    We can only hope you are right. My faith in Turbine is not quite equal to the task, though. I fear they'll implement it without any finetuning, and then we can "enjoy" it for the rest of the year while they try to rebalance it.
    To be honest there was one point on closed beta I swear they had implemented it... I was on my AA in the quest with the werewolves on elite and that is when I determined the elite AC of them. Self buffed into the mid 50's and missing mob enough to make her feel like a Str dump-stated arcane in the harbour trying to use a axe with no buffs. Frustrated I set her aside some... a few days latter another update followed and I noticed she felt like her old self. The beta updates following never felt that one again.

A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

The Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by Emili View Post

To be honest there was one point on closed beta I swear they had implemented it... I was on my AA in the quest with the werewolves on elite and that is when I determined the elite AC of them. Self buffed into the mid 50's and missing mob enough to make her feel like a Str dump-stated arcane in the harbour trying to use a axe with no buffs. Frustrated I set her aside some... a few days latter another update followed and I noticed she felt like her old self. The beta updates following never felt that one again.

Interesting. Can't wait to see what happens monday.

Arrow Mix reaction really

My mid AC Paladin reads it, and he was like /dance

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

After some times my monk reads it, and he was like:

Anyway, I hope the change is for good, and wish the DEVs will properly balance the game.

Community Member

Default They just could have just added more d20's

A lot of what the developers were going for could have been achieved my converting every +16of to hit bonus to another d20 and give a base ac of lets say 15. So a +48 attack mobs gets 3d20's. Low ac helps a little bit and high ac helps a lot. add a tiny bit of physical resistance to every pt of ac and everyone would be happy except for the uber ac tank and with more physical resistance. And even for them it wouldnt be so bad and it would still be d20 just more d20's.

Community Member

Default Forum change has broken the attachment links in 1st post

I know its an old thread, but the information is still useful.

Can someone restore the images.

Community Member

(For some reason I can't make a new thread and this seemed the most appropriate for my question)

How many stances can you activate ?
    For example:
    String of the ninja is a WEAPON stance (according to wiki and the enhancements post around here)
    Defensive strikes is DEFENSIVE stance
    Lighting the Candle is a WEAPON stance
    Venomed Blades is a POISON stance
    Sacred Defense is a DEFENSIVE stance
    Stalwart Defense is a SHIELD DEFENSIVE stance
    Reaving Roar, Fatal Harrier and Four Good Legs are BEAST stances

The feat stances are all COMBAT (from wiki) and I assume the Monk stances are .. well MONK stances.

Now to the question.
    Can I activate one of each stances - a weapon, defensive, poison, beast, feat AND monk or for example I can activate only 1 feat and 1 enhancement stance (String of the ninja + Precision for example) or 1 feat + 1 enhancement + 1 monk ...

Does the Venomed Blades actually count as a weapon stance (makes more sense than having a separate type only for it).

Does Stalwart Defense count as a Defensive stance or a separate type.

etc etc

Default Images Missing from OP

requesting again for Eladrin or any other Dev to restore the images in the top post.

Thx
    Argonessen: Breyard, Kayuss, Breymer, Vilar, Zhanmadao
    Guild: Fellowship of the Shrine
    Disclaimer: All my posts are in the official DnD language of Common. Common is not a standardised language, so if you think you see a spelling mistake - you are wrong!

Agree - images please. And a Dev comment on whether AC matters at all on current max level EE content
    Fafhryd
    Heroic and Epic Completionist Monk: 27 Heroic PL / 8 Iconic PL / 23 Epic PL

The Hatchery

Ah, the good old days. Right before we said goodbye to d20 for good. I miss this being DDO, not generic-MMO with D&D names.

I like the 1 year necro, followed a few posts later by the 7 month necro.

We haven't heard anything from Eladrin in forever, and I don't anyone at Turbine even knows this thread exists. Certainly bringing it up on a weekend evening isn't going to do jack.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314