Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Starts a bit too early for me, but I might be able to join sometime later on in the evening. I'll look for LFM's or send a tell.

Dam, still levling my FvS - would have loved to muck about with something like this and run with you and your guildees some more - good/fun group of players from my experiences - Will keep an eye open for when/if you plan something like this again though. =)

good luck for your runs later on.

ZENOSIS - 7th life monk // ZCYTHER - 8th life fvs // ZSEPHIROTH - 3rd life barb // ZERAPHIA - 4rd life sorc // VAJAZZLED - 2nd life fvs/monk // GEOSTIGMA - 1st life wiz // ZCYBLAST - 1st life sorc // ALTISSIMO - 1st life bard

The raids are still on tonight!

Keep an eye out for the LFM, it might take me a while to sort things out while starting up, but once we're put together I'll try to keep things moving fast and smooth. I figure we'll start out with a shroud, probably hard/elite for something easy, and then move on to some of the other raids.

I would really really like to get a ToD going, so if there is a fvs or cleric out there who can get to around 600+ hp for tanking horoth, I assure you that you'd not be without heals.
    ~Officer of NNGO~
    Jaayse (level 40 Cleric), Soorya (level 40 Barbarian), Lyyriana (level 20 Bard), Asrail (TRing Wizard), Kyyriah (level 20 Favored Soul)

So did anyone get that envenomed cloak scroll?

Quote Originally Posted by anto_capone View Post
    Sadly no...

What this refers to (for those who weren't there) is a tell that I received during our raid train.

A Mrs. Quirrel told me that I was a horrible person (paraphrasing) for stealing all the healers and i should be more conscientious of other's needs. He/she then told me that they were reporting me and squelching me (which I consider an honor).

A few minutes later, some of those in the raid with me received tells asking them to wipe my raid for an envenomed cloak scroll. Someone tried to collect and put it up for roll within the party, but he wouldn't pay the saboteurs beforehand.
    ~Officer of NNGO~
    Jaayse (level 40 Cleric), Soorya (level 40 Barbarian), Lyyriana (level 20 Bard), Asrail (TRing Wizard), Kyyriah (level 20 Favored Soul)

Our night went as follows:

Elite Shroud
    Hard Hound
    Normal ToD
    Epic DQ2
    Hard Abbot
    Elite Reavers

SS will follow when I have more time
    ~Officer of NNGO~

Community Member

Default lots of fun

Hey Jaayse, thanks for posting this, the ones I got in on were fun. That last VOD lag wipe was......really depressing!!! I mean why can't that lag be fixed.......sigh.........? Oh well.

I hope this happens again, although definitely need to do echrono and evon to make it a real tour. As for VOD? Do they have that quest server running on a smartphone or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaayse_Thorne View Post
    So I've been wanting to try a raid train of only divines, aka Favored Soul and Cleric and see just what exactly we're capable of. Multi-class builds would certainly be allowed along as long as they were majority divine class.

Possible Raids would be Shroud, ToD, LoB, Reavers, eDQ, Hound, VoD... pretty much anything really.

Difficulties would depend on the quality of players who were interested, as would quest choice. For any who doubt the possibility of some of these, I think you seriously misjudge divines. I've seen FvSs tank in LoB, ToD, and eDQ.

Please post here what you'd be interested in or if you'd be capable of tanking one of the harder raids on the list. Hopefully there is quite a bit of interest. Date to be determined depending on interest.
    RTFM on Khyber

Community Member

Default Offering party failed to deliver

I stepped out of quest and sent tell "OK, pay and I'll wipe party". Offering party would not pay in advance..........

Oh well, entire party knew it was going up for roll beforehand. Maybe the rat had a rat inside

Quote Originally Posted by anto_capone View Post
    RTFM on Khyber

A Mrs. Quirrel told me that I was a horrible person (paraphrasing) for stealing all the healers and i should be more conscientious of other's needs. He/she then told me that they were reporting me and squelching me (which I consider an honor).

A few minutes later, some of those in the raid with me received tells asking them to wipe my raid for an envenomed cloak scroll. Someone tried to collect and put it up for roll within the party, but he wouldn't pay the saboteurs beforehand.
    Lmao - what an idiot - gratz on the raids though

ZENOSIS - 7th life monk // ZCYTHER - 8th life fvs // ZSEPHIROTH - 3rd life barb // ZERAPHIA - 4rd life sorc // VAJAZZLED - 2nd life fvs/monk // GEOSTIGMA - 1st life wiz // ZCYBLAST - 1st life sorc // ALTISSIMO - 1st life bard

Community Member

Default Good times...

Leaving aside the VoD run, we had a pretty successful run of raids. I definitely got some lucky pulls and rolls, so I'd like to say thanks to Jaayse for putting the whole thing together, and also for sticking it out in spite of all the harassment that she got for doing so.

I was in a raid last night that needed a healer for the last spot. After waiting around for an hour and a couple people dropping group (due to impatience I assume), the group leader decided to give up. Someone asked him why we couldn't find any healers, and he replied something to the effect of that there had been an all divine raid train a couple nights ago that was really screwing up the raid scene. I think I sensed some scorn in his voice; I had to refrain from laughing.

Kudos to you, Jaayse, for throwing a monkey-wrench into the gears of our server's normal raid scene (if anything on Khyber can be referred to as "normal") and then thumbing your nose at all the people who told you that you were a terrible person for not "following the rules." You should be reported for being such a rebel. Does anyone know where I can find a Squirrel to put that report in for me?

Quote Originally Posted by SataN6 View Post
    Someone asked him why we couldn't find any healers, and he replied something to the effect of that there had been an all divine raid train a couple nights ago that was really screwing up the raid scene. I think I sensed some scorn in his voice; I had to refrain from laughing.
    If that is who I think it is, the 'scorn' was probably not due to me running all healer raids.

I must say, I wish I did these more often, there were 35 different participants, 38 different toons, and several hours worth of fun. I will now attempt to link pictures...

I was told the shroud took around 29 minutes, we weren't really going for speed so I forgot to check and take a picture of the time. I was more interested in getting the difficulty and party makeup.

If you would like to note, I'm the one doing the jig at the front of the screen here. Someone found it amusing to dance me... lol

We had some loot luck in ToD, Warflavored pulled a +4 con tome that went up for roll to one lucky healer (sadly not me)

Epic DQ2 went off without a hitch dispite the lag. We had one person on archers, one kiting the effretis, and we originally were planning a modified ball method that turned into more of half tank, half chicken with it's head cut off.

It may have taken a few tries due to misfire of ice wand and an invisible cieling that knocked someone off the platform in roids, but it was a fast and easy run. A +3 con tome showed up that also went for roll... and alas still not to me *sighs*

A little more loot luck dropped us some madstones. Those who were planning future melee lives were glad to have a chance to roll without actual melee flipping out over it
    ~Officer of NNGO~

awesome pics and stuff

Jaayse, your laptop needs a new battery. Mine has the same warning signal.
    KASHIL -- KASHILAH -- MATTAH -- MAHGANE -- KHYBER -- ANNIHILATION
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrok View Post
    First, Meat-Head is exactly correct...

/fail for not including paladins

Your post sounds like it'll be a hard up to imposible mission.

My smoothest runs was with all divines / casters. I've never been wiped in a run like this.
    Server: Cannith
    Mains: Miahoo, Miahoorog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12