Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Just wanted to say with all the issues with these they should let everyone have one more shot at them before they expire even if they had one used just in case they got ninja'd
    So restart the circus music and put the clown make up back on for one more run of shenanigans?
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Quote Originally Posted by smatt View Post
    Meh, try and use the stone... How this would be consdered an exploit I have no idea... Even IF they could figure out that oyu did it...... It's not an exploit.. and besides they dont' do anything about that anymore. Even the worst of the worst get a rubberband snap to wrist... There were people caught with 50 +3 tomes a few months back that got 3 days AND kept the free stack of unbound +3's, alogn with the 200 mana pots., bezillions of plat, and renown...
    That's exactly what I did. I used the third stone a second time and the problem resolved itself. I just find it amazingly stupid that the GM couldn't have said, "Hey...why don't we try using it again and see what happens." Because...you know...it would take him less than 3 minutes to try that out and get some info on whether it worked or not. Guess the GM couldn't be bothered to actually do his job.

Community Member

So, I know I'm late to the game - I've taken some time off the game - but I did pre-order and recently logged in to pick up my stones. I used three, one on one of my own toons, and did receive the "extra" one in the mail....but did not receive the panther.

Does using a stone on yourself not count?

Does using three before picking up the mail with the "extra" cause the panther to not get mailed?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffyspiffy View Post
    Does using a stone on yourself not count?
    It does not.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tilliak View Post
    That's exactly what I did. I used the third stone a second time and the problem resolved itself. I just find it amazingly stupid that the GM couldn't have said, "Hey...why don't we try using it again and see what happens." Because...you know...it would take him less than 3 minutes to try that out and get some info on whether it worked or not. Guess the GM couldn't be bothered to actually do his job.

No you see they DID do their job.... Assuming they said

"Is there anything else I can NOT help you with today"?

Glad it worked out for you though.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    For a limited time only, take advantage of DDO’s newest limited time promotional item the Stone of Experience. Click here to learn more!
    Ok i have a question. If i already used a stone of experience on a server but then deleted that level 16 toon, is my account still flagged to not use the stone again on that server? And another question. Would i be able to use a stone of experience on a different server but then transfer that toon to the server i originally play and still be level 16?

Default Have been away from DDO for a while but coming back for Underdark

So I've been away from DDO for a while, but I am coming back for the Underdark with my regular group. The page describing the Stone of Experience says the promotion ends August 20.

So is Braddack Bouldershoulder still in the harbor handing these out? If so, where is he? I can't find him.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Buckithalos View Post
    So I've been away from DDO for a while, but I am coming back for the Underdark with my regular group. The page describing the Stone of Experience says the promotion ends August 20.

So is Braddack Bouldershoulder still in the harbor handing these out? If so, where is he? I can't find him.
    Dunno if he's still there (I'd assume so, though) - if so, he'll be near the Marketplace entrance.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Community Member

Default Stone of experience Failed usage..

Hi!

I tried using the Stone of Experience (lvl 16) a friend gave me but it doesn't work, saying 'Failed Usage: an error occurred!' each time. My character is a lvl8 Barb so this should not pose any problem, still it does..

Quote Originally Posted by DKaneda View Post
    Hi!

I tried using the Stone of Experience (lvl 16) a friend gave me but it doesn't work, saying 'Failed Usage: an error occurred!' each time. My character is a lvl8 Barb so this should not pose any problem, still it does..
    He has to use it on you. Only the player who originally got the stones from the NPC can activate them.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The Stone of Shared Experience does not work on a Druid.
    Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but: has this changed, now that druids can go thru Veteran Status & Lesser/Greater Reincarnations like any other class? Seem to recall that was a sticking point, but I may be mistaken...

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but: has this changed, now that druids can go thru Veteran Status & Lesser/Greater Reincarnations like any other class? Seem to recall that was a sticking point, but I may be mistaken...
    still no to a character with any druid levels

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    So restart the circus music and put the clown make up back on for one more run of shenanigans?
    Cant be more shenanigans people cant ninja stone people any more.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112