Default Dismiss FS Archon

Favored Soul AoVs should be able to dismiss their archon 'shoulder cannon'.

The primary reason is that the archon's description says that it will only attack damaged foes.
    This is patently untrue.
    While using mephits to blow out torches in Inferno of the Damned, that little dude starts shooting the second they get in range.

If you can't make it passive in any way, then you should be able to get rid of it.

For that matter, all pets/summons should be dismissible same as hirelings/companions are.
    Last edited by werk; 06-03-2012 at 01:36 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by werk View Post

For that matter, all pets/summons should be dismissible same as hirelings/companions are.
    ^This

/signed

/signed big time

Curious, does the archon not fire while in Stealth mode?
    AFAIK, the Aura is negated while Stealthed, perhaps this is too?
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Coyle still hates you.

Quote Originally Posted by werk View Post
    /Signed, and then some.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Signed.

While we're at it, can we give dismiss charm to EVERY CLASS IN THE GAME please? Especially classes that have access to charm or charm like abilities, such as Improved Wild Empathy, or Symbol of Persuasion? (I think my ranger broke Wizking 3 lives in a row, forgetting that *all* hyenas must die before progressing past the first area. Also discovered that dominated dogs prevent you from progressing in Lords of Dust too. Whee!)

Secondly, can we invent a "Dismiss Summon" feat and then hand that out to everyone as well, since anyone can get their hands on one of the numerous UMD-less summon items in the game?

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Yeah, so next time I have a stupid and click the lantern archon on my fs in the healing role for let sleeping dust lie I can just send him away, rather than admit to my party I just hit the button out of habit and have to stand at the entrance for five minutes til it leaves so i don't kill spiders.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!