Page 130 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131 LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2610
    Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

To Veterans all over the world, Thank You for Serving!

Without Veterans, the world of art (including computer games) would be overrun and burned to the ground...
    So again, Thank You, from one artist to the Veterans of the world.

Thanks for posting on the tank build. Been itching towards making one for a while now...but just haven't gotten around to it. And also not been able to decide whether to use fighter or paladin as a base.

Two little things I would like to react to; and hear your thoughts on if you feel like it:

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    Mist set -
    Hands of the Dawn Healer
    Reflective Bloodstone (50 MMR only might replace if get better)
    Mantle of Fury
    Gauntlets of Innate Arcana (cha which fuels saves, intimidate and Lay on Hands)
    Flightfoot Greaves
    Lore Fueled Packbanner
    Mirror Plate Tower shield OR Legendary Best Defense

Sentient Weapon
    Divinity Morninglord's Goal
    Grandfather's Shield 3 & The Long Shadow 4
    Ruby of the Vampire Slayer (making this weapon cold iron & silver)
    Meteoric Star ruby (knockdown)

1) You picked Blinding Speed to gain permanent Haste Boost. I personally prefer to equip an item like Epic Boots of the Innocent (Speed XV, Resistance +11, Tactical DC +12 and auto GH) because Speed combines Movement speed and Attack Speed. This largely eliminates the need to take Blinding Speed and frees it up for another feat choice that you talked about in the post. What do you think?

2) Divinity is supposed to be Metalline in the hands of a paladin; the holy part also provides good. Why do you add Ruby of the Vampire Slayer? (And the ruby provides 1d4 ligt damaged and alchemical silver according to the tooltip ).

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Nuryam View Post
    Thanks for posting on the tank build. Been itching towards making one for a while now...but just haven't gotten around to it. And also not been able to decide whether to use fighter or paladin as a base.

I have built both Fighter base and Pally base, and have found that Pally provides extra via tier five
    { Harbored by Light: You gain +10/15/25 Physical and Magical Resistance Rating. }
    while fighter you have to pay feats
    Heavy Armor Champion four feats gains +3+6+9+12 PRR & MRR

So, fighter 14 gains eight bonus feats, four of which will gain similar PRR & MRR to Pally.
    The Pally version gains 3 bonus feats for a loss of one feat over fighter.

The Pally version gains cha to saving throws along with use of Lay on Hands while leveling up, as well as the ability to use Lay on Hands while in a Destiny other than Unyielding.
    Also you get holy sword, zeal, cure moderate, resist energy (go out of defensive stance when buffing?)

Two little things I would like to react to; and hear your thoughts on if you feel like it:
    Sure, glad to discuss.

1) You picked Blinding Speed to gain permanent Haste Boost. I personally prefer to equip an item like Epic Boots of the Innocent (Speed XV, Resistance +11, Tactical DC +12 and auto GH) because Speed combines Movement speed and Attack Speed. This largely eliminates the need to take Blinding Speed and frees it up for another feat choice that you talked about in the post. What do you think?
    There is more and more equipment that has speed already built in, and its very likely one of my pieces of equipment has thus.
    Long ago, it was harder to equip than now a days.

Taking Blinding Speed is a habit gained from intensive raiding in Mark of Death & Demon Queen which both feature disjunction (items are temporarily disabled).

If you need/want the extra feat, definitely go ahead and use a speed item.

2) Divinity is supposed to be Metalline in the hands of a paladin; the holy part also provides good. Why do you add Ruby of the Vampire Slayer? (And the ruby provides 1d4 ligt damaged and alchemical silver according to the tooltip ).
    Excellent catch, I need to look thus over and maybe bug report.
    I was not getting addy applied earlier on.
    Adding the ruby might have bugged thus.
    Have to look at other effect as well.

Tried removing silver and more, still no results.
    Bug reported thus.

Added to the build str helmet - madness procure use displacement version working well.

Edit: looks like I forgot to list stat allotment along with skill priorities.
    Have to log in and list thus.

The main concerns are reaching Int 13 for Combat Expertise, having strong Str, good Con, good Cha, decent Wis, moderate Dex.

Skills priority would be Intimidate max, Concentration (although quicken solves much of this), Umd (for those teleport, greater restoration, ect..), Heal (positive spellpower), a bit of jump, some balance.
    Might want to coordinate via class skills a bit when taking thus.

Mostly max Intimidate is important.

Added actual skill, stat and spell choices along with notes.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 11-13-2018 at 03:28 AM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Alcides View Post
    DDO Wiki has it wrong. The level breakdown should be.
    Paladin 1: Coruscating 9
    Paladin 20: Metalline
    +1

Thank you so much!

Thanks for the explanations. Keeping blinding speed cause of Disjunctions sounds like a sensible choice for a tank.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Nuryam View Post
    Thanks for the explanations. Keeping blinding speed cause of Disjunctions sounds like a sensible choice for a tank.
    +1 You are quite welcome.

For Tower of Despair, one probably wants Obscuring Mist (wizard) for Shadow Tanking.
    Stand at bottom of stair, and cast catching all shadows hopefully unto you due to auto aggro from effect.

I guess Mark of Death will be part of the upcoming big Eleven Raid group.
    For Mark of Death, Jump (wizard) is good in case of players having their jump item disjunction.
    The Abbot also likes to cast Petrification, so being in Crusader (tier 5 petrification immunity) and twisting your shield feats in would make sense.
    One could take Force of Personality (cha for will saves) and dump Wis, but be mindful one needs a solid 10 +level of spell being cast to function.
    EI: Wis 14 & Int 11 (possibly without items)
    Also there are Quells which cast intercession, so wear the intercession guard from the Orchard Quests.

I think Fawn feed hers to her sentient weapon (which made item room for character transfer), so we will need to farm that again sometime.

For Fall of Truth, Riding the Storm, & Killing Time suggest Energy Sheath Electric.
    Consider not filling out most of the Draconic tree to enable cheap resets, although at level cap Von 6 should not be a challenge and Fire on Thunder Peaks is more about surviving knockdown + double dragon slash than fire damage.

If you are tanking Truthful One and Fire on Thunderpeaks, it is possible you might want Energy Sheath Electric.
    You definitely want a good intimidate for Fire on Thunderpeaks.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 11-17-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

We will all miss you, Stan Lee.

Fawn and I have finally understood what the Korthos storyline is all about...

When a person steps up and helps others, cares for others, inspires others, etc...then that person becomes a hero or heroine.

It is not about how much power the Hero or Heroine has, its about their actions.
    One might enter Korthos as a "Commoner", but when you leave Korthos you are a Hero or Heroine regardless of how much power or lack thereof one has.

It is impossible to play an NPC class toon, because the moment your actions start inspiring others, one becomes a Hero or Heroine.
    Having said thus, Fawngale is leaving her NPC project path for good.

She might take some other bragging rights challenge someday, but this one is closed.
    Perhaps completed by simply understanding herself.

The Fawn sisters have a very few Otto's Boxes left over, and while it would be foolish to waste thus on Fawngate even if more PL appear, Fawngale has a great many lives left. It was once said by others that the ideal 80ish reaper points could likely be mostly accomplished by doing all one's racial Past Lives in reaper. I guess it is a balance of "the more PL you have the easier the Reaper Points will go" and "one needs to use PLs to gain Reaper points?"

Since 39ish PL is well under the total limit of PL, one would think an Otto's box for Birthday or New Years would be a bit like desert after having your spinach?!?

Might as well use up those few on Fawngale.

Probably going to sit Fawngate at level cap and do some raiding, likely wait for multiple PL to appear before leaving level cap.

Would like to keep one of them raiding, so she can swap with her sister when that time comes...
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 11-19-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Well, it seems that Fawngale took "two handed fighting", thinking it was "two weapon fighting" having forgotten about the min Dexterity limit for Two Weapon Fighting...

She was taking Dex instead of Str, then took Wis thinking she had raised Dex enough, but it was not enough.
    So, she splashed in six levels of Ranger, to gain "Improved Two Weapon Fighting."

Very good chance, somewhere in this thread I have failed to remember Dex requirements for Two Weapon Fighting...
    So, she has a crazy Monk 4 / Favored Soul 9 / Ranger 6 - Dagger tree build...

If done right, it probably should have been Favored Soul 12 / Ranger 5 - Vol

Sort of like Hamlet (by Shakespeare), where the hero commits to a direction, spends resources upon thus, makes sacrifices then changes directions and turning in circles never does actually accomplish...

Although for Fawngale there is tomorrow via a True Heart, while Hamlet never made it out of the end game...

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Well, I think we managed to make a "ridiculous" character this life with Fawngale:

Swim ashore at Korthos

Take staff thf lessons from Jetts

Look for a new teacher when Jetts is led astray by the Inspired

Join the house P circus and take a mentor knife expert

Kicked out of the circus because she could not juggle 4 balls at once due to low dex

Study with the desert Drow, then begin learning the ways of Vol..

All mentors of the temple of Vol slaughtered by adventurers

Wander back to the desert and study Ranger skills from Wind Lashers

Move to Merdia with wind lashers and find a lone survivor of the Temple of Vol to continue studies

At least she is not trying to toggle both Warlock pact and Bond feat (exclusive of each other) as she attempted in a previous life...

Shared bank space on Wayfinder is crowded, what sort of Bank Toon might be beneficial in other ways?

Possibly a Challenge Farmer?
    Although Challenge items are sort of outdated?
    Possibly an Iconic, and if so what build?
    Old school would make a haggle bot...

Community Member

I vote for an iconic warlock challenge farmer. Yes the gear is outdated but you can always use guild renown pots. I keep them running permanently to help offset decay.

In case you(or others) didn't know. 150 heroic cannith mats exchange for a lesser guild pot or a minor xp pot. The 5% xp is trivial but the 125% renown adds up fast. Especially with those saga turn ins.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by spyder7723 View Post
    I vote for an iconic warlock challenge farmer.
    Excellent points +1

Warlock does yield some essential spells such as:
    Blur, Haste, Dimension Door

It looks like level 15 and possibly 25 would be the good places for two Challenge Farming bank toons?!?.
    At 25, one could farm tokens of the twelve via Devil's Assualt, and consider the infinite Sands SSS game.
    At 15, one can cover cannith mats along with possible heroic reaper items.

Think I will need to plan this out carefully:

Iconic level 1 - possible rogue or cleric?
    Warlock 14 - just misses the pact special ability hmm...

Warlock spells?
    1) Nightshield & Resist Energy
    2) Web & Blur
    3) Dimension Door & Haste
    4) Evard's Black Tentacles & ______?
    5) Finger of Death

Pact Spells?
    Either need the rogue 1 or knock for Mansion

Feats:
    Augment Summoning?
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 11-25-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Update:

Still trying to get a handle on the raiding scene on Wayfinder, it is looking more active than one would expect.

Joined a raiding group on Cyber Sunday (which was a mistake as the internet was slam full of potential buyers and social media).
    First raid up was Fire on Thunder Peaks.
    Joined the raid, sitting at 5% loss (which for Fawn is perfectly acceptable).
    Several players needed flagging, so Fawn and I sat outside and waited that out.
    Flagging done, and possibly the wilderness instance was not reset.
    We had a latecomer taking up spot 11.
    Nice chap with voice, asked if he could flag.
    He dropped group (inferring this Wilds had not been reset) while we waited at the entrance to Thunder Peaks.
    Fawngate the tank life had the UI Raid window open to watch for entrance.
    The nice chap joined group, and the moment he did Fawn's UI Raid window disappeared.
    Everyone entered the quest, but Fawn who could not (no hard feeling to anyone here) simply because the UI window to click "enter" was gone.
    Relogged, came back everyone was clustered about the entrance and disappearing one by one, save the nice chap who I could trace his blue dot trampling thru the wilds for his flagging.
    Voice chat however indicated that everyone was actually inside the raid, including the flagger.

Wait fiveish minutes, which happens to be the amount of time required for monsters to calm down.
    Look at network loss which is at 35% - unplayable.

Now, Fawn and I have seen "double wilderness" instances before where DDO combines two different wildernesses together.
    Mostly in the Vale where a player inside an active wilderness joined another Vale slayers group (Vale was so important before Bravery), creating a blinking dot (cannot see new player variation).

So, after fiveish minutes, the UI window appears, and Fawn jumps inside the Raid.
    However all buffs are not landing on Fawn, and her loss is sitting at 25%, she can move freely around.
    Fatty dragon enters the raid, and never moves from the active spot.

After another fiveish minutes, Fawn goes thru a teleport into the Raid entrance.
    EI: reentered the dungeon.
    After that point, buffs landed on her, but with delays.
    Loss still at the 25-35% level.

Got a tip about granting DDO "real time" processing, and that might have helped the end chest appear in due time, the rest of the raid was sitting still.

Checking thru our computer stats:
    Memory 6% (well over 2 Meg)
    Processor 10% or less
    GPU 6% and 0% (graphics cards which would have increased to 100% & 100% if this was graphic lag.
    Networking 24 to 48 kilobytes per second via DDO, nothing else using internet.
    Later checking internet inside my phone company, 3 meg pretty much perfect.

My DDO network setting was limited to 128 kilobytes on the theory it might help prevent overload as that is what the tool tip indicates, but since it did not, Fawn and I might reset it back to 1000 kilobytes just to make sure my internet is not throttled back by DDO.

My theory is that a Raid Dungeon inside a wilderness is a very bad idea, as shown above.
    Perhaps the Devs realize thus, as new dungeons seem to be avoiding that situation.
    Maybe I could in a Dev plea to add an extra entrance in Thunderhelm for the raids outside of the dungeon.

Anyway, monster pathing (and the related extra internet required) seems to be Fawn's Doom.
    When all the pathing of possibly red type alert zerged past monstered from the fast flagging was added to the pathing of possible displaced monsters via the first flagging, it was just too much and we never recovered.

Wished everyone good luck (they had started Deathwym), logged out and went to bed...

As I said before, no hard feeling, and frankly Wayfinding is far less zergy than Khyber is, but I guess I might need to set some rules if I organize raids for myself such as:

No raiding on holidays or weekends?

No 11th or 12th party member?

Don't enter raid dungeon until 6 minutes after last party member joins group (allowing other dungeons to close properly)?

Kill everything inside the dungeon when possible?

Avoid alerts during the raid when possible?

Restart computer and not have opened anything programs?

Anyway, working on a Project to "find another way", we shall see how that works out.

On another note, bringing Fawnglow over to Wayfinder from Khyber:
    Step one - premium service Undelete (never delete multilife toons)
    Step two - wait
    Step three - look at character and prepare for transfer
    Step four - MAKE SURE YOUR REINCARNATION CACHE IS EMPTIED
    Step five - do your daily dice rolls, and empty shared bank
    Step six - close program
    Step seven - at entrance screen, before choose world choose "transfer" button (located near "play" button)
    Step eight - choose world (Khyber), choose character, play 2495 ddo points (only worthwhile on multilife toons)
    Step nine - close program and wait for email saying transfer is complete
    Step ten - open email account and find out transfer was almost immediate
    Step final - log in Wayfinder and profit

Fawn reminded me of an earlier system that I used for banking:
    Three mules:
    Heroic - Vet 2 - holds gear rated at levels 1 thru 10
    Paragon - Iconic (hearts are on sale might pick up a +1 for this) - holds gear rated at level 11 thru 20
    Epic - Fawnglow is approaching Epics so she will do) - holds gear rated at min level 21 thru 30

That way gear is easy to find without getting lost on two dozen mules, and shared bank space is sufficient to dump and transfer items.
    If this system overflows, its time to do feed the sentient weapons...

Update:?
    Fawnglow has 9th past lives, not bad, and as my guildies pointed out, that is amazing for a bank mule!?!?!?!?

Possible guild suggested bank names - Fawnbank, Fawnstore, Fawnmule…
    Hearts highly discounted atm...

Looks like Fawnglow is cleric pre domains, so I might need to reincarnate her, so much for bank plans...

PS - lag seems much better today than cyber Sunday, probably hit a major spike that night
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-04-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Community Member

Originally found at www.themacguild.com
    (Which is expirencing website troubles atm)

Fawngate is my first character made for Khyber
    (Myself being an immigrant who started on Orien during the opening months of free to play.)

She has her own story now, called Fawn's Fate found here in this thread:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post4993431

Her goals are to learn something about DDO each life, learn each class by playing thru the class seriously, playing a life in each race, and to have fun in the process.
    She often runs or joins pick up groups as Khyber has excellent players.

Her little sisters Fawnglow (a raiding cleric) and Fawngold (a haggler) are designed to support Fawngate.

Her past lives:
    Human Favored Soul
    Human Favored Soul (at which point she decided to try for completionist)
    Human Necro Wizard (with a repeating heavy xbow nicknamed the gatling gun)
    Half Elf Light Monk (strength with cleric dilly)
    Level 1 thru 11 Half Elf Cleric (balanced cleric with fighter dilly)
    {Deleted at this point due to stress in real life which resulted in loss of part of reicarnation bank}
    Level 12 thru 20 Half Elf Cleric (balanced cleric with fighter dilly)
    {Left guild due to my father's death, temporary put aside}
    Dwarf Barbarian (rogue splash for trapper)
    Warforged Sorcer (fire/cold/acid combinations tried)
    {Began running raid trains again}
    Elf Rogue (strength with fighter splash)

Current life 9th:
    1 Rogue 17 Ranger (str+con trapper) 93/95 ranks

Future plans:
    Sit at 20 and see what unfolds with the new expansion.
    Might take 19 levels of Ranger to get more spell slots.
    (Gambling on Druid bringing new nature spells that might be useful.)

Lives left in order of perferance:
    Artificer (as many feel its strong atm)
    Paladin (healing amp)
    Bard (will saves)
    Fighter (want some of the above and possible halfling dragonmark costing 1 feat before doing)
    Druid (want to let it shake down before trying out)

Races left:
    Drow ~ Bard?
    (Considered for Paladin at one time.)
    Half Orc ~ something melee?
    (Considerd for Warchanter Bard at one time.)
    Halfling ~ depends on dragonmarks
    (Considering Fighter.)

Advice that helped:
    Alternating melee lives with caster lives.
    (Sanity thru variety being more important than exact path.)

Many thanks to the people of the Mature Adventurer's Guild for their build advice, support and help.
    Many thanks to the people of Timmy with a guild name sooo long it runs off the page for helping me thru the barbarian life and onward.

Things I regret:
    Not having Silver Flame potions during the Barbarian life.
    Losing Fawngate's Gatling Gun inside her reicarnation bank.
    Not having enough bank/backpack space at times.
    Not having enough room on my friend list to place everyone.

Enjoyable moments:
    Many happy times in Khyber!

Beware, this thread tends to ramble about as I talk about builds, when to TR, moan about bank space, etc...
    The old mac guild website doesnt exist anymore. There is a new simplified version using proboards.
    My phones auto correct/swype failed grammar school.

Community Member

Excellent points +1

Warlock does yield some essential spells such as:
    Blur, Haste, Dimension Door

It looks like level 15 and possibly 25 would be the good places for two Challenge Farming bank toons?!?.
    At 25, one could farm tokens of the twelve via Devil's Assualt, and consider the infinite Sands SSS game.
    At 15, one can cover cannith mats along with possible heroic reaper items.

Think I will need to plan this out carefully:

Iconic level 1 - possible rogue or cleric?
    Warlock 14 - just misses the pact special ability hmm...

Warlock spells?
    1) Nightshield & Resist Energy
    2) Web & Blur
    3) Dimension Door & Haste
    4) Evard's Black Tentacles & ______?
    5) Finger of Death

Pact Spells?
    Either need the rogue 1 or knock for Mansion

Feats:
    Augment Summoning?
    I've been running a lot of warlock lives while slowly knocking out racials so if i was to make one for challenges this is what i would do:

I'd have to look to double check but doesn't sunelf have some low ap cost light spell power? Shadarkai gives you what?

Max charisma plus 3 from level ups, get con to 16. just enough str that with an item you won't get helpless state when caster hit you with Ray of enfeeblement. If anything left put them in int for spell power and skill points.

At level 15 you have 56 ap. 32 are going into the tree that gives you shining through. Enlightened spirit? Shinning through is so good its the only healing you will need 95% of the time. And then its only 2 more ap for displacement sla.

Throw the rest into getting cone and utterdark blast to make your blast damage evil so affected by light sp.

For spells i would suggest
    1. jump and expeditious retreat. Dont need resist you will get it in enhancements and i like having the 25% run speed for between hastes.
    2. Blur for hirelings parked at the foreman. Whatever else you want, web we get with enhancements.
    3. Haste and dd.
    4. Evards and whatever.
    5. Finger of death.

Feats:
    Quicken (mainly for tentacles).
    Sf conjuration.
    Gsf conjuration
    Force of personality (lots of casters tossing out disco balls in challenges and we won't have a harper pin.
    Extend for longer lasting haste and displacement.
    Use ravenloft gear, beacon of magic and adherrence of the mist. The belt from the beacon set gives you a stacking acid sp, which is why i would strongly suggest great old one pact. Crest min level 15 career sticks. Corrosion/acid lore on one, radiance/light lore on the other.
    Last edited by spyder7723; 12-07-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by spyder7723 View Post
    +1 Thanks!!!!

Will spin one of these out shortly, likely named Fawnbank.

Thinking thru, Iconic Bank Mule > Vet II Bank Mule because the first responsibility of a Bank Mule is collecting tier 2 favor from House K & Coin Lords - easier to do while powering over level as an iconic.

Probably two iconic Bank Mules - Fawnbank = Epic Gear & Fawnstore = Heroic Gear and Consumables?

Great One offers knock, haste, ex ret, DD, blasts all in one package = looking good for challenges!
    Leaning towards Sun Elf, and might blow a +1 heart on the first one.

Been hearing some good things about Monk + Falcon tree lately.

Community Member

+1 Thanks!!!!

Will spin one of these out shortly, likely named Fawnbank.

Thinking thru, Iconic Bank Mule > Vet II Bank Mule because the first responsibility of a Bank Mule is collecting tier 2 favor from House K & Coin Lords - easier to do while powering over level as an iconic.

Probably two iconic Bank Mules - Fawnbank = Epic Gear & Fawnstore = Heroic Gear and Consumables?

Great One offers knock, haste, ex ret, DD, blasts all in one package = looking good for challenges!
    Leaning towards Sun Elf, and might blow a +1 heart on the first one.

Been hearing some good things about Monk + Falcon tree lately.
    I wouldn't bother with the plus 1 heart. All you really need is 10 levels of warlock for tentacles. And this gives you 14 levels for extra goodies. Its for challenges after all, not running reaper.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Thanks, appreciate the build!

Update, called the phone company hopefully they will get my net back on track.
    Digging nearby, might be part of problem.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Iconics:

Shadar-kai -2 to Cha
    Morninglord -2 to Con
    Deep Gnome -2 to Cha
    Bladeforged - must be LG (can only pick Fey pact)
    Purple Dragon Knight - equal plus extra feat
    Aasimar - Bond and Pact exclusive from each other

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default Warning

For those purchasing the Season Pass, please note the text on the Season Pass add is incorrect:

Warning
    This text is wrong:

"Note: Your Otto's box is delivered to the character that you redeem your Season Pass code on."

and should be changed to"

"Note: Your Otto's box is delivered to the first character that you log into (regardless of world) after you redeem your Season Pass Code."

also

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We will be correcting this issue of course, but in the meantime: People making their free rolls on Daily Dice should roll Silver first, then Gold. We're seeing an issue where, if people roll the free Gold roll first, the Silver roll loses its free status.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-07-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Page 130 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131 LastLast