Page 54 of 120 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2385

Quote Originally Posted by Lillou
    Ty little Fawn
    then I'll roll for the 11k tp
    (if I win might give them to Sith to bring his toon back on Khyber
    Sure would like to see the return of the Sith.

Community Member

Hey fawn! I'd like to apply for a shot at the 11k TP's you're giving away, if possible. Thanks!

P.S. grats on finally getting your EE forgotten light. I was overjoyed when Hoss told me you finally got one.

-Lylyss

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    Sure would like to see the return of the Sith.
    So do I! I wonder if he'll see this..

Hoss~
    Hossa / Darree ~Khyber~ Doom Legion (Level 75)
    Proud Host of the DDO Hunger Games Along with Fawngate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Community Member

What little Fawn ask... little Fawn gets... (how many time did I say that already ?)

Epic Reincarnation
    - Available at current max level (28)
    - Requires 1 selected XP capped “Chosen Epic Destiny” (see below for details)
    - Grants an Epic Destiny feat based on “Chosen Epic Destiny” upon reaching cap
    - Grants benefits of Heroic Reincarnation on reincarnation
    - Max build points is 38
    - Resets Character Level XP to 0 and lets you roll a new character
    **All tomes are preserved along with character name
    **If a character has every Heroic Past live benefit available, they can start at level 20 when they do an Epic Reincarnation.
    **Reincarnating into an Iconic Hero class sets XP to level 15
    **All Fate points are preserved, as are all destiny unlocks
    **Resents XP for next life’s chosen Epic Destiny to 0 upon Reincarnation
    Last edited by Lillou; 06-19-2013 at 04:56 AM.
    ABBYdoll : Blond Brain - Huge butt (don't stay behind or you will see nothing)
    ABBYhawk : No Brain - Big Muscles (never trust him)
    Fyros : A noob with a Great Heart (have no expectation and you will be happy)

Quote Originally Posted by Lillou View Post
    What little Fawn ask... little Fawn gets... (how many time did I say that already ?)

Epic Reincarnation
    - Available at current max level (28)
    - Requires 1 selected XP capped “Chosen Epic Destiny” (see below for details)
    - Grants an Epic Destiny feat based on “Chosen Epic Destiny” upon reaching cap
    - Grants benefits of Heroic Reincarnation on reincarnation
    - Max build points is 38
    - Resets Character Level XP to 0 and lets you roll a new character
    **All tomes are preserved along with character name
    **If a character has every Heroic Past live benefit available, they can start at level 20 when they do an Epic Reincarnation.
    **Reincarnating into an Iconic Hero class sets XP to level 15
    **All Fate points are preserved, as are all destiny unlocks
    **Resents XP for next life’s chosen Epic Destiny to 0 upon Reincarnation
    Thanks for the info Abby, when you think of it.. the new TR system isn't THAT bad.
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleFooz View Post
    Very soon we’ll be opening Lamannia with the newest version of Enhancements. Included in that version of the game code are several new features and changes coming to quest XP in the expansion. We wanted to highlight what’s coming with a very early write up, because the changes that you’ll see on Lamannia are not yet ready for testing, and include a lot of place-holder numbers. Today we wanted to talk about the changes so that you have some insight into what features are coming:

We’ve previously mentioned in our Reincarnation discussions that we’ll be reworking the XP curve to be less steep for 2nd and 3rd life reincarnations. Those curves will be ameliorated, so that the increase in XP needed to level isn’t such a drastic increase in the 15-20 range, and so that the lower level ranges require move XP to level.

One of the other changes we are working on for the upcoming Expansion release is a change to the way quest repetition XP penalty works. Currently whenever you repeat the same quest over and over, the XP degrades until the quest permanently gives little to no XP. With the Expansion, we will allow the penalty to reset after a grace period, similar to the way chest loot ransack works.

Next a new daily bonus is being added to quest completions. Every day, a quest will have a bonus added to the base XP value. Playing the quest on any difficulty level qualifies for this daily bonus.

Finally, we will be adding a new way to receive bonus XP: Sagas. New NPCs will be arriving in Eberron and Faerûn who chronicle the deeds of heroes across multiple story archs/adventure packs. By completing all the quests in a given Saga, you can speak with the Saga NPC to claim an extra reward such as a large one-time XP grant, guild XP, or even tomes. The quality of those rewards can also be influenced by running the quests on higher difficulties.

We are still refining what the final numbers will be for these changes and bonuses, and as we get closer to Expansion launch day we will go into greater detail. The version that will appear on Lamannia is not meant for testing, and is there merely because we have taken an early game build to continue Enhancements review with players. You’re welcome to provide feedback on what you see, but it is not something Lamannia participants should focus on because it is still a work in progress.

We hope you’ve enjoyed this early look, as we’d like to continue these types of posts to let players peek behind the DM screen a bit more ahead of Shadowfell Conspiracy.

- PurpleFooz
    Eppy Woot!

New word for me, lol:
    To ameliorate is to step in and make a bad situation better. You could try introducing a second lollipop to ameliorate a battle between two four-year-olds over a single lollipop.
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/ameliorate
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 06-20-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Guild renown decay has taken a vacation! Starting today and running through the launch of the Shadowfell Conspiracy expansion on August 19th, guilds can enjoy a decay free summer! During this time, regardless of guild size or guild level, no guilds will be subject to renown decay rates of any type. Gather your guildies, seek out old members, and have fun together this summer!
    Thank you.

In celebration of this big event, we are going to have several giveaways.

Unlike in the past, Fawngate will be mailing the codes/gifts thru in game mail.
    Should the mail be returned to her after the typical two weeks, she will select
    a new winner.

If you wish to be a winner (don't be shy), simply choose the one giveaway that
    interests you the most and name the Khyber character that the prize should
    be mailed to if you win.

This offer will end sometime Soontm ~ July 19 (a month before the Expansion release date)
    at midnight eastern USA time zone. We will randomly draw names soon after that.
    {Chances to win are determined by number of applicants for that particular item.}

{We reserve the right to secretly exclude anyone we choose, due to negative
    behavior patterns displayed in public.}

Giveaways (only choose one please and list your favorite toon to receive it)

1 Dungeons & Dragons Online™: Shadowfell Conspiracy™ Collector's Edition - Digital Download

1 Dungeons & Dragons Online™: Shadowfell Conspiracy™ Legendary Upgrade - Digital Download

1 Dungeons and Dragons Online™ 11,000 Turbine Point Code

1 Dungeons & Dragons Online™: Menace of the Underdark™ Standard Edition - Digital Download

1 of Four Otto's Irresistible Boxes

https://www.ddo.com/en/ottosbox
    Bumping this once, and a reminder that its JULY 19 deadline, not June.

Enjoying the Halfling and Hunger Games,
    getting some real life stuff done.

The Hunger Games was in the Chronicle, and we really had a fun time.
    Definitely will become a monthly tradition on the second Saturday of each month.

Starting up Fawnraid again...Wed 8pm est nights and Sunday Noon est.

Woot!

Community Member

Congrats
    In celebration of this big event, we are going to have several giveaways.

If you wish to be a winner (don't be shy), simply choose the one giveaway that
    interests you the most and name the Khyber character that the prize should
    be mailed to if you win.

Giveaways (only choose one please and list your favorite toon to receive it)

1 Dungeons & Dragons Online™: Shadowfell Conspiracy™ Collector's Edition - Digital Download

Gimpforhire

Community Member Cedrica-the-Bard's Avatar

1 Dungeons and Dragons Online™ 11,000 Turbine Point Code

I'd like to put my name in for this one! The character name on Khyber is Zerger Jenkins. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bergeau09 View Post

Fun times!

http://www.ddo.com/en/update-18-patch-2

VIP Weekly Gold Roll

Once a week, VIPs now receive a free roll on the gold treasure chest of daily dice.
    • The daily dice window will display "VIP weekly" text when you are eligible to use your free VIP gold roll.
    • Using this weekly VIP gold roll will NOT expend your free/discount roll for the day.

Hmm...new VIP perk, I like.

• The Owlbear Defender hirelings (both level 17 and 25) have had the following changes:
    ? Armor Class significantly increased
    ? Fire Absorption increased from 20% to 50%
    ? Cold Absorption increased from 20% to 50%
    ? Acid Absorption increased from 20% to 50%
    ? Electric Absorption increased from 20% to 50%
    ? Sonic Absorption 50% added
    ? They now have limited ability to heal themselves when at low health.

Thanks Quartermaster

• Spell Critical Enhancements for chance and damage multipliers should be both displaying the correct text and functioning correctly for all classes.

Nice job Major
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 06-24-2013 at 02:37 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTBt7oar9w

Wow. Only choose 1.
    Well......

kruemeli on Khyber would very much like the 11k tp code! :-)
    :-)
    kruemeli of Orien - Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...20#post5002220
    It is okay to be "merry": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOOKb-DFZs
    I just Keep quiet and think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYP8M06A8W0

Recently, I have found Fawngate in an interesting position during Fall of Truth Raids.

She has crafted triple absorption acid, cold, electric, and fire greensteel weapons (10/15/20%).
    She has crafted electric and fire 33% absorption trickets.
    She has Elemental Absorption 15% Shiradi Champion tier four twist.
    She has Energy Sheath Electric 50% Draconic Incarnation tier one twist.
    (Her last twist is Cocoon.)

Often she is chosen or volunteers to heal the melee who will tank the Reaver.
    However, eventually often, that tank goes from near full health to dead within a second.

The Reaver turns and see Fawn, who did turn on her archon and did use some
    Divine Wrath to heal the tank with.

The Reaver decides for some imperceptible reasoning unfathomable by halflings
    to attack jolly Fawn...

On Epic Hard, if the Reaver gets 5 stack of electric vulnerability on Fawn and goes
    BOOM...it does sting a bit, but Fawn is not going to die. She could run him around
    in circles indefinitely.

His sword on the other hand is a bit harsh, so going toe to toe with him requires a lot
    of self healing.

The peril lies in when the rest of the party decides to help Fawn beat down the Reaver,
    resulting in their getting the agro. From there, the group helping Fawn tends to run
    to the rest of the party with the Reaver following close behind. Soon, many party members
    are dead, and Fawn finds herself being chased by multiple undead dragons, ghosts, etc...

Sometimes Fawn does not take stock of all her many options that fill up many hot bars.
    Perhaps when this happens Fawn should try DPS such as Blade Barrier and/or Divine Punishment
    along with wing kiting?

Of serious note, Fawn has noticed that her Energy Sheath at times is no longer present
    while kiting the Reaver around. Hmm....it was even still on cooldown.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 06-24-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmGhandi View Post
    Wow. Only choose 1.
    Well......
    Lol, Good Lucki

Community Member

Hello Fawn, this is Chestsinger from yesterday's FOT run. Always happy to bless chests! =)

Also, I'd like to enter the lotto for my warforged sorc, Earthiness, for an Otto's box. Looking forward to running more quests and raids with you in the future!

Hi Fawn, sounds like you are having fun.

Lotto: Meloth would like to enter for 1 Dungeons & Dragons Online™: Shadowfell Conspiracy™ Collector's Edition - Digital Download

Fawnraid: Looking forward to joining a raid. Me and a guildy have been flagging, finished up Von 4 on Epic Normal last night. Died shortly after grabbing the lightning rod, so missed out on the epic chest. I'm beginning to think that hirelings are more hindrance than help! And why doesn't my bard have Music of Makers?! I think we (my guildy and I) will flag for shroud next, two quests left to do (Rainbow and Dust).
    Last edited by MelkiorPeasantbane; 06-27-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Page 54 of 120 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast