Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2230

Thumbs up Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    Grats on an impressive achievement and a nice forum title!

Audhil
    If she should be so lucky, Menace of the Underdark

Quote Originally Posted by Dmnqwk View Post
    So now that you've got ultramechacompletionist... are you going to start work on your next completionist?
    Ohohohoh, Fawngale is my only legend toon, Favored Soul and Wizard past life now at level 1 Korthos as a Favored Soul.
    She has been there for about a month now...lol, mabe she like Jeets?
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowspeaker View Post
    That is indeed some Uber TRing. I am working on Bladeforged's druid life and that will complete the Completionist run on him 13 lives all Warforged.
    Bladeforged
    Congratulations!
    Indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbed_Servant View Post
    :O

Flabbergasted to impressed and back to flabbergasted.

Congratulations...you win DDO!
    Woot!
    Yay!!!!!!

;;;;

Finally a solid answer, on a subject of great interest for Fawngate.

Before I post it, I remind myself that throw away + buy back at the taverns does work for a few days,
    and the new shard auction house grants us lots of relief on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by JamnJD View Post
    Yes, you are correct. A turbine engineer actually explained that it was a technical as well as demand/money issue.

Technical because it would require a rework of the database. Whether or not your inventory/bank space is used up or not, it still requires space used in the database. The ddo engineers would have to increase the database size, and for all characters. It sounds simple enough, but you have to consider that this is a big issue, because they would have to this for all characters, whether they are used or not. And turbine keeps all characters, used, not used, or deleted. So this is huge!

There is simply not enough demand to justify the expense and maintenance required of doing this. The number of players that are satisfied with the current system greatly outnumber those of us who would like extra bank/inventory space. If this weren't true, the change would have been made already, with turbine lining it's pockets with our money.

Even for the few of us whom have multiple pack mules (and I say few in relation to those whom don't,) that extra space (in characters) is nothing compared to what would be required if they had to re-size the database to support every character ever made and deleted.

...J

Quote Originally Posted by Audhil View Post
    Grats on an impressive achievement and a nice forum title!

Audhil
    If she should be so lucky, Menace of the Underdark
    Woot, I'm glad I included that in the give away now!
    Thank you, I love the new forum title too.

;;;;

Really loving Halfling Fawngate with the much smaller size, and awesome jump / wings.
    Its fun in many ways, including the archon as dark dungeons are a bit hard to see.

{Imho ~ Halflings have better eyesight than Warforged, but maybe its my imagination.
    Some races just seem to make the screen darker than others.}

I was asked if after the Halfling games, Fawn will TR into human, and she said "no".
    Having fun.

Biggest problems still, realizing that she must wear a strong Cha item throughout this life,
    and stopping by the vendors often to sell to keep encumbrance levels down.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 06-09-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Community Member

{Imho ~ Halflings have better eyesight than Warforged, but maybe its my imagination.
    Some races just seem to make the screen darker than others.}
    Hrm... curious. Because I know at least in PnP, some races just plain DO have better vision in different conditions. Elves can see better in low light conditions, while dwarves and orcs can see in pitch black conditions, albeit in black and white.

Although a quick check reveals that Halflings have neither of these and thus the theory of it matching up to PnP at the very least is debunked.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletIncubus View Post
    Hrm... curious. Because I know at least in PnP, some races just plain DO have better vision in different conditions. Elves can see better in low light conditions, while dwarves and orcs can see in pitch black conditions, albeit in black and white.

Although a quick check reveals that Halflings have neither of these and thus the theory of it matching up to PnP at the very least is debunked.
    Nods sagely and tries to look wise.

After playing various races a lot, it just seems that there is variation in brightness/vision,
    just as diplomacy / intimidate seem to have passive effects in addition to the active one,
    and some races seem slightly more lucky with loot than others.

Totally undocumented, but still the mysteries of DDO continue...

;;;

Loving this Spotlight build.

Fawngate made it to level 21, and took the feat Empowered Healing accompanied
    by questions of "Why?" followed by Fawn's shrug and giggles.

An EE Lord of Dust proved Fawn's choice to the be the right one, at least for her.

She rethought out the Angel Epic Destiny choices, temporary letting go of Endless Faith,
    in favor of the Judgment set which works on undead and evil outsiders. So far,
    its interesting, we shall see long term.

Her twists right now are: 4/2/1 : Energy Burst (fire) and Energy Sheath (electric)
    from the Draconic ED along with Cocoon from the Primal Avatar ED. She has lots
    of cheap abilities to use along with tons of spells.

Her new favorite spell is Dismissal which does not require heighten, and of course
    Energy Drain which even works on death warded foes that are not red or purple
    named bosses.

Heroic Elite Running with Devils went well this life, as we had solid group,
    and Fawn's spell pen is really strong now. She made the shortcut jump in both
    Let Sleeping Dust Lie and Running, happy that she is finally mastering her wings.

She is flagged for Shroud and has her Titan Sigil.
    She is thru the Rift hoping to start the three eveningstar chains,
    along with working thru Gianthold quests.

Hmm..if I do Epic Gianthold only will that flag me for Reaver's Bane?

Some interesting Forgotten Realms lore here:
    http://www.gamergeoff.com/anne-trent...-and-owlbears/
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 06-10-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Community Member

Hmm..if I do Epic Gianthold only will that flag me for Reaver's Bane
    the answer is... NO
    ABBYdoll : Blond Brain - Huge butt (don't stay behind or you will see nothing)
    ABBYhawk : No Brain - Big Muscles (never trust him)
    Fyros : A noob with a Great Heart (have no expectation and you will be happy)

Community Member

Hmm..if I do Epic Gianthold only will that flag me for Reaver's Bane
    the answer is... NO

Thanks, I'll do the flagging quest on Epic Hard turn in then repeat on Heroic Elite.

Level 22 and a half, and enjoying myself very much.

Tonight a bit of Eberron Philosophy:

The number 13 is special number in Eberron.

It is predominate thru out the campaign setting.

13 moons, 13 planes, 13 dragonmarks, 13 houses, etc, etc...

Its actually a play on word, as the setting was created by Keith Baker,
    and 13 is a Baker's dozen.

Often the 13th one is mysterious, vanished, long forgotten, etc...

Fawn and I are accepting the fact that there will be no additional storage space.
    The astral auction is a stroke of genius to relieve pressure in that area.
    Fawn has already disposed of a heroic pair of ivy wraps that she used two lives ago.
    May the new owner be happy with them.

For Fawn to even need low level gear again, there would need to be a new heroic class.
    But counting the heroic classes now available, I fine 13.
    If it was 12 or 14, I would shrug my shoulders, but 13?
    That gives me reason to pause and ponder.

The Iconic TRing really gives new life to the game for Fawn where she sits right now.
    40 trips to Korthos, blah, blah...
    Been there, done that.

The question mark in my mind is not Iconics or the level cap increasing to 30 or
    epic destinies increasing to 10+, the question mark is what after that.

I can see an Iconic Shamatic Kobold who starts the game with a level of Sorcerer.
    I can see an Iconic Forgotten Folks Gnome who starts the game with a level of Wizard.

But what next, and will that influence heroic classes.
    When will the Warlock and Swordmage appear?

What if, like the Iconics, the new batch of classes started somewhere other than level 1?
    What if the Legenary Warlock started at level 25 and TRed at level 40?
    That would create Legenary TRing and Legendary Completionist?

Which brings to mind, should perhaps the xp increases per level we are seeing in Epic Levels
    perhaps level off and stop getting bigger each level somewhere?

Will there be 13 Iconics?
    Will there be 13 Legendary Classes?

I cannot imagine this game increasing past level 40, but the potential to go that far is there.

A ray of hope there shall be...

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    The main reason we don't have additional inventory space and bank upgrades is due to tech limitations. However, we are actively looking for ways we can improve storage options.

Thumbs up

In celebration of this big event, we are going to have several giveaways
    Congratulations on the incredible accomplishment
    Please give me a chance at the 11,000 Point Code for TheIronGiant
    Last edited by dTarkanan; 06-11-2013 at 05:43 AM.

Community Member

Congrats on winning ddo!

And I'm happy to read that some people can still enjoy the game while going for completionist, instead of mindlessly grinding and complaining about it.

Good luck with the final life

Also, Limdur of Khyber would love to get a chance for that 11k TP code.

Community Member

For Fawn to even need low level gear again, there would need to be a new heroic class.
    Knowing how much little Fawn likes to run the low path, I'm sure you will find a good reason to be young again.
    I can't imagine little Fawn staying an old lady... forever even if now she needs to explore completely this side of her life.
    It's not because she has already 40 reincarnations on her back that she won't do it again... like some other did
    Or what will you do ? Put your lovely little Fawn in Home when you will be tired of her build and start new trips with another toon ?
    That sounds too much like real life to me

Can you imagine Little Fawn bored and sitting in the cash surrounded by other much younger BankFawn and waiting for you to need healing a Raid or an EE so she could show move her legs and use all the experiences she build during all those life ?
    Nah, when little Fawn will know almost everything of the elderly life, she will become young again

Quote Originally Posted by dTarkanan View Post
    Congratulations on the incredible accomplishment
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Limmie View Post
    Congrats on winning ddo!

And I'm happy to read that some people can still enjoy the game while going for completionist, instead of mindlessly grinding and complaining about it.

Good luck with the final life.
    Yesterday several of Fawn's dreams came true:
    Our three man guild finally hit level 55 and upgraded to the big airship.
    Fawn wandered aimlessly without a care and totally lost in the beautiful King's Forest.
    Fawn is flagged for the Fall of Truth and meet some good friends in Tor.
    Fawn joined a hard shroud then the leader left and tossed me the star on the way out,
    so Fawngate led the raid just like the old day; some players even remembered those days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillou View Post
    I can't imagine... forever
    Lol, lol...as the Ent said in the Lord of the Rings, "Don't promise forever...Forever is a very long time."

;;;

Work continues towards the Hunger Games Project.
    We just about have all the technical detail polished.

Quote Originally Posted by Glin View Post
    I am excited to start sharing our plans for the future of the Reincarnation system! Later this year (targeting Update 20) we look forward to introducing two new TR destinations, Epic Destiny True Reincarnation and Iconic True Reincarnation. We’ve got some minor improvements involving Lesser and Greater Reincarnation in store, as well.
    I am excited too. Thank you for sharing your idea early.

We’ve seen a number of questions and discussions about TR, Iconics, and the TR / end-game gap. For the expansion pack, we are focused on ensuring that the new races are fun and playable, the content is fun and beautiful, and that the enhancement system changes launch as expected!
    The iconics look like fun, great idea.
    With that, we plan to build out the TR system later in the year.
    Kind of saw that coming. Sounds great. There are things there that need reviewing.
    The team is also taking the time to get your early feedback as the designers and engineers lock down feature plans. -
    Thank you for this opportunity for early feedback.
    How does this fit (or change) your playstyle?
    Sure, Ill be glad to tell you. Mainly I only play a single character who is an uber completionist with all epic destinies maxed.
    Read on for details, then let us know!
    Will do
    A few goals for Epic Destiny TR:

• Extend Reincarnation system to allow for 38-point builds
    • Include Epic Destinies in the TR cycle (with Epic Destiny Past Life Feats)
    • Reward you for additional investment in Epic Destinies (with starting ranks after TR)
    • Adjust the XP curve in Epic levels for multi-life TR to avoid the dramatic escalating grind
    • Include Iconics in the TR cycle (with Iconic Past Life Feats)
    • Allow you to TR into and out of Iconics (if you own Iconics)
    I like the thought of 38 point build.

I like the idea of Epic Destiny Past life feats if they are passively granted.
    Personally, I would remove every purchasable past life feat in the entire game.
    A good solid character requires normal feats to function, and we could use a luxury feat or two.
    Once more epic feats arrive we will have even less room. It may seem like less options
    but in the long run it will grant more.

I don't regard removing my epic destiny xp in exchange for heroic ranks a reward.
    I view it as the DM taking my candy away from me.

The next phrase is a bit difficult to understand. I am fearful that Epic Xp will keep
    heavily increasing as it already does. Epic level 21 went rather smoothy. Epic level
    24 is starting to seem like too much xp required. Should the same pattern continue,
    things will get way out of hand.

If you are pondering changing death valley for legend lives, that is the xp for the last
    few levels, then I agree that could be nice to reformat. Level 18 and 19 are excessive.

I applaud you for creating a Iconic TR past life passive feat. A purchasable Iconic feat
    will gather dust on the shelf and is a total waste of the developers time.

I applaud you for adjusting your views of Iconics and seeing the potential therein.
    How does this system look in practice?

Heroic True Reincarnation

• Heroic TR remains primarily unchanged at level 20 or above
    • Grants a Class Past Life Feat that can stack up to 3x
    • Adds 2 build points up to a 36 point build
    • Benefits from the Epic Advantage if you earn Epic Destinies before TR (below)
    Nothing seems changed here except Epic Advantage.

I would recommend the following changes:
    Please make all completionist an auto grant feat.

Please remove all purchasable past life feat, this is very important because
    you can recycle them into other passively grant past life feats at a later time.
    You will need these inspirations later on, as you are adding tons of various passive
    past life feats.
    Epic Destiny True Reincarnation

• Can be taken at Level Cap (Level 28 with Shadowfell Conspiracy)
    • Grants an Epic Destiny Past Life Feat
      • Feat based on active, maximized Epic Destiny

• Karmic Bond -The active ED’s experience is now bonded through each ED True Reincarnation going forward
    • Grants a Class Past Life Feat (same as Heroic TR)
    • You must have a maximized, non-bonded ED to complete this TR
    • Adds 2 build points up to a 38 point build
    This whole thing has some holes in it, let us try to address them.
    You have not stated what happened to the character.
    Are you placing us at level one again.
    This is huge mistake if you are.

Why are you combining a heroic past life TR feat with an Epic Destiny past life feat.
    Don't you realize how many players already have 3 past live in their favorite class?

Please separate these two individual TR types apart.

It would be much better to drop the character down to level 20, granting
    a cool epic destiny past life than dropping them back to level 1.

Also do you intend of making level 28 which an odd level to be the place one
    Epic TRs always or is it something that will unfairly increase later on? I envisioned
    level 30 myself or will it cap at 30 when that is here.

Also can we keep our fate points already earned and earn new ones?
    Do you plan on increasing the amount of twists and their levels.
    Twists are extremely popular.
    I personally would be willing to throw away all my epic destiny xp if you took
    the level cap off of twists of fate and allowed us to keep already earned fate points.
    Particularly if you keep the same formula and created a four and fifth twist slot.

In fact I might hesitate to bond all of my epic destinies so as to continue earning fate points.
    Epic Advantage

With any type of True Reincarnation, all Epic Destiny Levels earned will give you an advantage when you rebuild your character, by converting Destiny Levels into Heroic Ranks. Every level of Epic Destiny you have earned will count toward ranks earned for your next life. (Epic Destinies will not carry over to your next life, except those destinies that you have bonded in previous lives with ED TR.)
    That does not seem like an advantage to me.

Hmm...as I said before, if want to really open up twists of fate, then I don't mind
    throwing my epic destiny xp into what I consider a trash can.
    Iconic True Reincarnation

That’s right; Iconics will have their own form of True Reincarnation, earning their own unique set of past-life feats. You will also be able to TR from any character into an Iconic, which begins at level 15, like normal. Epic Advantage also works on both ends, as well, transferring ED XP earned in your Iconic life, and, if you TR into an Iconic, adding XP on top of your level 15 starting XP.Can be taken at Level Cap (Level 28 with Shadowfell Conspiracy)

• Grants an Iconic Past Life Feat that can stack up to 3x
    • Adds 2 build points up a 36 point build
    • Earns ranks from Epic Advantage
    Loving this.

Again, please get rid of purchasable past life feats.

Again, the whole Epic Advantage thing depends on the twists because
    the main reason we grind out epic destiny xp is to have more twist slots
    and more things to twist into along with unlocking new epic destinies.

What else?

Here are some changes we’re currently exploring:

• Reincarnation cooldown timer reduced to 3 days.
    • Reincarnation XP curves smoothed to ease penalties for multiple lives.
    • Lesser Reincarnation will allow a Heroic character to reincarnate as a Champion. Greater Reincarnation will no longer be sold, in favor of an improved Lesser Reincarnation.
    • Iconic characters will be able to Lesser Reincarnate
    Reducing the cooldown timer to 3 days sounds about right.

Ah yes, smooth the xp curve would be nice.

Improving lesser reincarnating sounds good.

Allowing Iconics to lesser reincarnate should be high priority.

We are eager to begin production on this system and appreciate the many players that are eager to see us fulfill the end game potential that the TR system presents. With these changes we are also keeping a long-term view for TR, such as how to expand the Epic Destiny system and continue to support level cap growth in the future.
    This is important to maintain the birds eye view.

The epic destiny system should go up to level 10 at least in due time.
    The level cap should go up to level 30 at least in due time, possibly to 40.

All this must be considered.
    Our sincere intentions are to provide these features to you, and the DDO community at large.
    Thank you, the overall ideas to work on are interesting.
    I hoped for Iconic TRing and Iconic Past lives.
    We invite you response to these details and thank you for your support and fortitude while we roll these changes out in support of this year’s expansion pack.
    Thank you.
    The team is thrilled that DDO continues to grow, innovate, and provide a great D&D experience.
    I know, me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Piloto View Post
    Thanks for all the responses so far everyone. The team will try to address the details as best we can this early in development. Here are a few more clarifications as we’re reviewing your comments:
    Thank you for communicating with us.
    • Our intention is that players will be able to earn or buy Epic Destiny TR hearts of wood.
    I like the fact that free to play players can earn a true heart of wood.
    I like the fact that you will offer the same opportunity with Epic Destiny
    • We’ll continue to add more epic level content so that players have a variety of paths for leveling.

• To engage with Epic Destiny TR, you don’t have to have all destinies maxed out. Character level 28 + one maxed destiny is when you can bond your first destiny.
    Ok, but remember many player have at least one toon with all epic destinies capped.
    • We are revisiting XP curves in not only the Heroic levels but also the Epic levels. This would make leveling (and ultimately bonding) a Destiny a faster process compared to the current pace.
    Thank you for reviewing the spiral of xp.
    • True Reincarnation has always been about giving up your current life in exchange for increased power in your next life. We are early enough in the design work that we want to also hear ideas from players on what types of destiny feats they’d like to see in their next life in exchange for reincarnating their destinies.
    I am glad you want to listen.
    I very much would like a series of spell like abilities offered as past life feats, that have a cooldown only
    and no x uses per day limitation.

Please allow me to earn the follow spell like abilities:
    Cure Moderate Wounds
    Searing Light
    Web
    Dimension Door
    Scorching Ray

Please convert these purchasable past life feat into a passive one to be earned somehow:

Past Life: Bardic Dilettante Past Life You recall more about your past life as a bard. You have +1 to all Charisma based skills, +1 to the DC's of your Enchantment spells, and can Inspire Courage three times per rest. (Activate this bard ability to rally your companions, giving them a +1 morale bonus to saves against fear effects and a +1 morale bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls before enhancements.)
    (Having this scale with class level would make it very desirable).

Past Life: Arcane Initiate Past Life You recall more about your past life as a wizard. You have +1 to the DC's of spells you cast and can cast the magic missile spell ten times per rest, creating a missile of magical energy (Magic Missile) that darts forth and unerringly strikes its target inflicting 1d4+1 force damage. For every 2 caster levels beyond first you gain an additional missile, maximum 10 missiles.
    (Change 10/rest into 8 second cooldown and I would love to gain this somehow.)

Past Life: Acolyte of Divine Secrets Past Life You recall more about your past life as a Favored Soul. You have +2 to your Diplomacy skill and can call down the wrath of your former deity, producing an Avenging Light effect ten times per rest. (Activate this Favored Soul ability to cause a searing orb of radiant light to smite your target, dealing 1d8 hit points of light damage plus an additional 1d8 per three caster levels.)
    (Change 10/rest into 5 second cooldown and I would love to gain this somehow.)

Past Life: Arcane Prodigy Past Life You recall more about your past life as a sorcerer. Your maximum spell points are increased by 10 at first level, and 5 spell points for each additional level and can produce random elemental damage spells ten times per rest. (Activate this sorcerer ability to blast a target with a ray of combined elements, doing 1d12 damage of a random elemental type plus an additional 1d12 per three caster levels on impact. A successful Reflex save reduce the damage by half.)
    (Change 10/rest into 8 second cooldown and I would love to gain this somehow.)

I would like to see all the purchaseable past life feats removed, revised and reformatted into auto grant passive past life feats.
    We are also making balance changes to compensate for the fact that the system goes into higher levels, and we expect that parts of the design summary will seem less harsh once these details are better understood. We’ll be reading discussion in this thread and will continue to post here with more details as we go (such as details regarding Fate Points, Completionist, and the exact effects of turning in your Epic Destiny xp on your new life).
    Please take the level cap off of twists.
    Evasion is a Tier 5 twist in primal Avatar.
    I would honestly throw away every epic destiny rank that I currently have if
    you would allow me to keep my current fate points and increase my first twist level
    to obtain this precious twist.

Please grant us unlimited twist slots with ever increasing cost to unlock and expand them.

Please allow us to keep already earned fate points.

Please expand completionist into multiple forms.

For example new completionist auto granted feats for:

Completionist all classes done once +2 bonus to all skills and ability scores
    Completionist all classes done twice +3 bonus to all skills and ability scores
    Completionist all classes done thrice +4 bonus to all skills and ability scores

Completionist all Iconics done once
    Completionist all Iconics done twice
    Completionist all Iconics done thrice

Completionist all Epic Destinies done once

That would be a lot of new auto grant completionist feats.

I cannot stress enough that having to pay a feat to gain
    any past life feat is a bad idea.

I cannot stress enough that releasing fates and twists are the prime point
    of success or failure in epic tring.

So maybe something like this:

Anytime you Epic TR, a dialog opens up.
    "Which capped Epic Destiny would you like to bind
    and gain the past life for?"

At that point you choose which Destiny you wish.
    This prevents people accidently being in the wrong destiny.
    This epic destiny applies to epic advantage and its xp
    is reset to zero.

Also anytime you use any kind of TR, another dialog opens up.
    "Would you like to use Epic Advantage?"

You can reply yes or no.

If the answer if no, then you keep all your epic destiny xp
    except an epic destiny that is capped and will be bound during this TR.

If the answer is yes, then you can mark one by one,
    each unbound epic destiny you would like to convert to heroic xp.
    {The reason one would want to do this is to farm more
    fate points in an enjoyable destiny.}

If you heroic TR, everything else remains the same.

Iconic TRing allows you to TR into an Iconic Class without
    binding any Epic Destinies.

If you are Epic TRing then you receive either a class past life
    or an iconic past life depending on what your current character is.

With epic TRing your new life starts at level 1 as heroic class or level 15 as iconic class.
    You are granted bonus xp for any epic advantage applied. This xp
    is hard capped and you must take it before earning more xp.

When you reach epic levels and gain a level in any epic destiny
    whether it has been reset or not this level is added to your fate counter:
    epic destiny levels gained / 3 = fate points

Heroic Class Completionist becomes an auto grant feat at level one.
    It is the same as the normal Completionist feat.

Iconic Completionist becomise an auto grant feat at level one.
    It grants you a bonus feat?

Epic Completionist becomes an auto grant feat at level twenty.
    It grants you an extra twist slot and X fate points.

For every four Epic Destinies bound you receive an extra twist slot.
    Twist remain capped at level four.

Any destiny that was previously unlocked remains unlock for the next life,
    regardless of ED XP resets.

llll or llll

So a bit of change?

Heroic TRing works as normal without any changes at all.

Iconic TRing is available at the 28~30ish range and does
    not affect your epic destiny xp at all.

This prevents people accidently being in the wrong destiny.
    This epic destiny applies to epic advantage and its xp
    is reset to zero.

Also anytime you use any kind of TR, another dialog opens up.
    "Would you like to use Epic Advantage?"

You can reply yes or no.

If the answer if no, then you keep all your epic destiny xp
    except an epic destiny that is capped and will be bound during this TR.

If the answer is yes, then you can mark one by one,
    each unbound epic destiny you would like to convert to heroic xp.
    {The reason one would want to do this is to farm more
    fate points in an enjoyable destiny.}

A new dialog pops up.
    "Would you like to return to level 20 or begin a new life?"

If you choose return to level 20, then you lose your epic
    levels and are placed on the heart of wind with a +0 lesser heart..

If you are Epic TRing into a new life then you receive either a class past life

With epic TRing your new life starts at level 1 as heroic class or level 15 as iconic class.

;;;; or '''''

So you would like something like this:
    {beware WOT warning}

So a bit of change?

Heroic TRing works as normal without any changes at all.

Iconic TRing is available at the 28~30ish range and does
    not affect your epic destiny xp at all.

This epic destiny xp becomes bound and safe.
    All unbound ED XP is converted into Epic Disadvantage.

A new dialog pops up.
    "Would you like to return to level 20 or begin a new life?"

If you choose return to level 20, then you lose your epic
    levels and are placed on the heart of wind with a +0 lesser heart..

If you are Epic TRing into a new life then you receive either a class past life

Last edited by Silverleafeon; 06-14-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Now level 25 max xp, all past lives done, all epic destinies maxed.

"For a moment in time, everything was perfect...then that moment vanished."
    *Tangled

Quote of the day:

tells you, 'devs have read your thread and thought omg fawn is soo awesome, and hes got nothing left to farm! lets reset ED XP and give him epic TR, iconic TR and whatever more...'

Congratulations, awesome achievement!

Thank you, that means a lot to me.

Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast