Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2698
    Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Thanks spyder7723 for the Bank Templete, there is now a Fawnbank on every world....

Thank phone company employees who spent multiple hours going over my internet and setting up an upgrade.
    Seems the community was piled unto 20 meg/sec sharing while upgrade equipment was being installed.
    Also it appears either my modem or phone is giving a random on/off short in the dsl line.
    So, unplugging my phone while I am (which seems to help the net a lot) while I game.
    {Side note, this is the 2nd or 3rd phone that has possibly done thus, so it is something to be aware of.}

My bonus Otto's Box is on Khyber, but that is ok...
    If I had known about this whole Season's Pass thing a day earlier I might have left Fawnglow on Khyber.
    Time will tell, atm collecting Daily Golds and banking thus, after all, I have about 44 character slots on every server.
    Khyber is ok for the Box, I still have extra shards there, and lots of fluffy pets....

Avengers 4 trailer is out, and looking good.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    Thanks spyder7723 for the Bank Templete, there is now a Fawnbank on every world....

Thank phone company employees who spent multiple hours going over my internet and setting up an upgrade.
    Seems the community was piled unto 20 meg/sec sharing while upgrade equipment was being installed.
    Also it appears either my modem or phone is giving a random on/off short in the dsl line.
    So, unplugging my phone while I am (which seems to help the net a lot) while I game.
    {Side note, this is the 2nd or 3rd phone that has possibly done thus, so it is something to be aware of.}

My bonus Otto's Box is on Khyber, but that is ok...
    If I had known about this whole Season's Pass thing a day earlier I might have left Fawnglow on Khyber.
    Time will tell, atm collecting Daily Golds and banking thus, after all, I have about 44 character slots on every server.
    Khyber is ok for the Box, I still have extra shards there, and lots of fluffy pets....

Avengers 4 trailer is out, and looking good.
    You are quite welcome. Glad to be able to return some of the help you gave me years ago.

And if you end up wishing that box was on your new server let me know. Maybe we can figure out a fair trade.
    My phones auto correct/swype failed grammar school.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Was able to render parts of this while soloing heroic Ravenloft at 0.0% loss.
    So far, removing phone out of the dsl loop seems to be the key to victory.

Refining my cartoon skills, hoping to do more as time moves on...

ps enjoyed the new free to play quest in the harbor, its rather interesting
    Ps2 had fun raiding on Wayfinder, loss was often at 0.X% even in Deathwym, Spine & Babba which was problematic in the past
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-08-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Daily Dice rolls are reset, DDO says every 16 hours, so I will have to track these now.

The lucky world today was Galahad with a 97 on the gold rolls for an xp chip, tome of fate +3, and a bird companion certificate.

So, if one wants to make a brand new multi-life toon on a brand new server, how does one start?
    Well, actually a few gold rolls, always helped me for the plat to get a few potions.

But what kind of build would one start with?

(After the obligatory bank mule (thanks))…

Well, your first two lives are discounted in heroic Xp tremendously, so I don't recommend Iconic as in this case and an Otto's Box, Iconics waste your value.

Looking at either starting your racials or grabbing a universal heroic PL.

Paladin is self sufficient (since your base umd and potion plat funds are going be a bit sad) and has healing amp for a past life.

Warlock for racials is pretty hard to mess up, using the above Challenge farmer templet would be good start as a Vet 7( or Vet 4 if you did not pick up Vet 7 from expansion).

I definitely need to get an Addy thrower for Fawn pronto...maybe Thunderforged?
    No throwers on the AU to craft, maybe ill pull one?
    Guess I could check bank... unlikely but possible...nope...

Went with Thunderforged Throwing Axe with First Degree burns (tier one upgrade, ingots are scarce so not going waste on tier two).

Edit:

I have long said, one can make a very good toon out of a 3rd lifer, perhaps its time to put my money where my mouth is?
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-08-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Poking this in here, since we are having discussions on merits of Challenges:

Quote Originally Posted by Melkazar View Post
    I run "Time is Money" Cannith challenge. After I'm done with my main, I head over there and do one of two runs for an average of 150-200 epic wings per run. 300 wings get a token. The sweet spot seems to be running on a level 24 character. Takes 5 minutes per run. Here's my pattern:

Grab all the torches in the central area to corral the kobolds.
    Look west. If there are two blues (purples? I'm color blind) at the end of the hall, go that way. If not, go south and up to the east.
    Clear some mobs, lay some torches, buy some barrels and workers.
    Add some time if needed.
    Work your way into the west dead end or the east upper level deadend. More than enough crystals.

If you don't have challenges, get free tokens from the vendor.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    Poking this in here, since we are having discussions on merits of Challenges:

Planar palace is my preferred fast challenge for token or renown pots. Run it five levels over for much better mat numbers. If solo i just go straight to that upstairs deadend that's right of where you zone in. If i got a partner to buy barrels and kobolds ill still do that first but then ill go downstairs (again right in relation to when when you zone in) and work towards the possible dragon spawn point. With a partner to hold center i almost always get 700+ mats and if the dragon is up its about 1k.

I keep hearing lava caves is better mats per minute but for whatever reason i just can't do as well in there.
    My phones auto correct/swype failed grammar school.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by spyder7723 View Post
    I keep hearing lava caves is better mats per minute but for whatever reason i just can't do as well in there.
    I have trouble in Lava Caves too, probably don't know it well enough.
    Or maybe its just more random luck?

So, thinking about making an Alt on each world named Fawn(insert initial of world here).

But what build should an alt like that be?
    What is the theory of having an alt stable?
    Perhaps it should be a celebration of different builds?

Considered leaving each world collecting, which is very viable with so many character slots available.

One could spend 2495 (half the price of an Otto's Box) to move a toon thru one or more worlds, but spending half the price of an Otto's to get 3/4 of an Otto's seems a bit wasteful?

Fawnglow and Fawngale might should be moved to another world someday?
    As discussed earlier, Fawngate the ultimate completionist might should focus on reaper when she reincarnates for more PLs as such becomes available?

We do have that stray Otto's on Khyber...

Update, Fawnglow was holding out (being on a 50% pot always makes me a bit tentative to play as one want to get the best value), but she lead a guild vale slayers/explorers/rare group yesterday and we had a good time. She easily took level 20, and probably will take the Racial PL and head back to Korthos.

Still need to work Fawnglow in her domainless cleric life from 18 to 20.

Fawngate is still happily enjoying the lag free conditions after the visit from the phone company and unplugging our telephone.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Got up a bit early for the daily rolls (so that the next set would not be too terribly late), and ended up taking a lot of pictures of the first real frost in our yard.
    Some of the close ups might look pretty good.

Got lucky on Cannith today...have to start thinking like an Alt-a-lolic and figure out some cool low life builds...

Fawngale rolled over into the Dragonborn race as a Warlock, which should be fun...thinking maybe she might move to another world someday, time will tell...

Recent movies enjoyed: Ready Player One, Hallmark Xmas Movies, prime original Lost in Oz series, Tomb Raider, Incredible 2
    Some interesting Japanese anime that is not dubbed free on Prime such as Girl's Last Tour...

+7 str tome on Cannith, just says, make a melee toon here...
    and FawnC is born on Cannith as a Str based two handed human pally with augment summoning and quick draw
    placed her wis higher than I normally would have due to zero wis tomes atm
    time will tell...

Very happy with all the expansion goodies to open with her (not the previous bank toon as some things are 1 per world), its a nice opening start for Cannith…
    Looking towards possibly TR into Pally PL or Human racial PL...

Feeding a few random tomes to Fawnglow who has not been played for quite a long time...

Leaning towards maybe an end game raiding bard for a build?

Excellent Wed Night raiding on Wayfinder...internet preformed great.

Can roll silver or gold free daily rolls now without worrying about one cancelling the other out, so bug is fixed.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-13-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Logged into Fawnbank on Khyber, sitting in Eveningstar.

Looking at mailbox loss =0.1%
    Walking around loss=0.0%

Well, might move a toon back here now that my internet is better...
    Fawngale Fawnglow might go to Khyber and another server Thelanis or Ghallanda?

I don't like the name FawnC, so might name future dice hunter toons all as Fawnglitter(s)

Guess I might need to start deconstructing with Fawngale and Fawnglow..
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-13-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Fawnglow is now transferred permanently to Thelanis.
    Someone once offered to pay for Fawngate to transfer there, so that world is choice for her.
    Loaded up various items and one Otto's Box for her to take on the transfer.
    EI: Empty one's TR cache before such a transfer...

Will be dice eating for that world, and eventually looking towards joining an active friendly guild.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Fawngate has returned home to Khyber
    &
    Fawngale has transferred to Ghallanda

We put in a ticket to restore their lost owlbear and onyx panther hireling, hopefully that will get some results.

I usually go alphabetically down the server list for daily gold rolls, and am working towards creating and leveling up a Fawnglitter Vet 2 and Fawnbank Iconic on every world.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

The big question has been answered.

New and improved internet vs weekend raiding on Khyber -- who wins?

Babba R1 full 12 man group running with Fawngate (thanks for the guild invite Red) with losses varying between 0.0% & 0.6% with no noticeable lag.

Big win there, keeping the line phone unplugged (save for emergency usage).

Mainly need a Guild for Fawnglow and Fawngale atm....

Occasionally amusing things happening like Fawnglow took all the Jester coins and Fawngale took all the Ice coins.
    Separating the coal and twigs from the recipes (EI snowgiant summons)

…..

Leg Shroud LH - loss at 1.6 on part 1, but zero noticeable lag.
    Typical stutter step heading to part 1 and 4 chests, but that is nothing of importance compared to former 25-35%ish total loss unplayable.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-18-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by HappySmile View Post
    Listed by server, how many accounts (meta data) logged onto DDO at least once during the month of November 2018?

For example:

Argonessen = 3,317
    Cannith= 1,800
    Ghallanda = 409,584
    Khyber = 108,913
    Orien = 69
    Sarlona = 911
    Thelanis = 7,229
    Wayfinder = 11
    Lamannia = 54,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    This is not the sort of data that we typically speak about to the public and it would be very difficult for anyone outside of SSG to have valid/comprehensive information to answer this question with. Essentially, it is very unlikely that you will get an answer to this question that is accurate.
    I'm gonna go with believing that one, the Devs collect tons of "internal data" which they are very hush-hush about.

What we can surmise is from past ddo wiki history tables such as:

Argonessen =It was one of the 16 original released servers.
    Cannith= This new high-capacity server world opened during the Dungeons & Dragons Online®: Eberron Unlimited™ Head Start at September 1, 2009.
    Ghallanda = It was one of the 16 original released servers.
    Khyber = It was one of the 16 original released servers. Many other servers have since been merged into Khyber.
    Orien = Due to the overwhelming success of Dungeons & Dragons Online®: Eberron Unlimited™ and the massive growth of player population, Turbine announced the opening of a new high-capacity server world on November 4, 2009. {Introduced with free to play.}
    Sarlona = It was one of the 16 original released servers.
    Thelanis = It was one of the 16 original released servers.
    Wayfinder = It is a designated German-language server.
    Lamannia = Test server.

Wayfinder has long gained an rep as a server to avoid, but honesty the population and player depth has definitely increased.
    There is raiding, but one has to be online and aware of the raid train going on as raiding is still quite limited there due to most of the population focusing on reincarnation (a theme that exists in various states on most worlds). I would label Wayfinder as "no man left behind" as players cherish fellow party members more than normal as actually called out voices and actually wait for a "+" response before triggering XP awards. Expect to see strong disapproval for actions such as locking a party member out of the end fight of Von 5 (thereby locking a player out of Von 6.) Expect to see more arranged groups working their way thru the levels together. Expect to see less lag than other servers if this is a problem for you. Ideal world for solo players. By the way, English speaking players do fine on Wayfinder, mostly finding players going to bed earlier than other servers.

Khyber from past rumors is likely the server that had the problematic "perma-death" type server merged into it, therefore it is slightly more likely to be problematic than any other server, but has likely had all the less populated original servers merged into it, creating the "pug capital of DDO" environment we see today.

Orien had a large influx of new "free to player players" open opening, but that was 9 years ago. Rumors that I have heard was a great deal of growth since then along with guild / channel runs quite regular even 5 years ago.

Ghallanda seems to be populated nicely with lots of LFMs and should suit Fawngale well.

Thelanis also seems to be populated nicely with lots of LFMs and should suit Fawnglow well.

Surely all of the original servers are excellent choices, one might make sure a server's time zone fixes with your own.
    For example, Sarlona at one time was rumored to be more populated during the time zones of the Orient.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

What is randomness and why do game designers use it as a tool?

A long time ago, I cherished the game of Chess in my heart as the ultimate game.
    The only random part of Chess is who starts first.

{I also cherished the idea of Adventure from Atari, becoming so vividly real that a toon could walk around a town and do all sort of actions..seems that has become a reality...}

Spock on Star Trek declared that the starship computer had been tampered with during a trial simply because he could consistently beat the computer. His theory was that since he programmed the computer, he should never be able to do better than tie against the computer AI.

There is truth to that, in that superior Chess players should almost always win against inferior Chess players.
    In fact, it is considered rude to not concede a game that would be lost if neither player made a serious oversight.
    Chess can be that predictable.

Oddly enough, it brings into question the nature and morale of conceding?
    Does one discourage or encourage youngsters in the nature of conceding?
    Team play and spectatorship surely would need to be involved in any sort of concession morals.
    Surely a college game on national TV involving many players would be vitality different from a chess club meeting?

Then the possibility of randomness might actually be a strong tool for a game designer after all?

It is the inevitability of a highly predictable ending that causes players to concede "lost" chess games before the actual loss.
    Consider the d20 die in D&D, and what would become of the game if players could look 7 rounds into the future and totally predict the winner of the encounter?

Pokémon capitalizes on randomness with often rules using simple coin flips, hiding six cards from the deck as prizes, using random drawing cards from a deck, etc...
    The only repeat world champion of Pokémon TCG that I have observed was also a professional poker player.

I tend to look at random effects by calculating their averages and simply playing the odds of the average happening sooner or later, a situation that failed my during the Pokémon Profession Championship finals...however that end result still makes me smile when I think about it.

The Season's Pass daily gold rolls has put my Cannith Fawn ahead of the pack, working her way well towards level 9 while many other Fawnglitters are still approaching level 8, yet I am confident that given enough time the averages will sort of equal out...

By the way, I don't play the lottery simply because averages say that if I bought all the tickets, I would lose about half my money since winning are a small part of a lottery budget. But that is because I tend to play the averages on any game...it is not so difficult to round up and simplify odds.

After all there is not much difference between (4/60)*7 + (3/60)*6 +.... and a coin flip...

Just like there is not much difference between .000006 and zero via the desert trumps players even today?!?
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-19-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Some numbers on the new improved Epic Otto's Box, which oddly enough would seem to make Iconic lives have more options...

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    1 Stone of Improved Epic Experience (4 million XP);
    This is SSG following up on feedback that the heroic ottos box > epic ottos box.

2 million xp with all possible bonuses will get you very, very close from level 1 to level 19
    with some friends and help one should be able to get level 20 before your 3 hour 50% xp pot expires
    EI a heroic otto's box grants you 3.4/3.8 = 89% of needed xp (full xp for 1st and 2nd life toons)

At the same time, 2 million * 70% = 3.4 million out of 8,250,000 - 41% of needed xp for an epic life
    One can clearly see the huge difference between the two.

Now 4 million * 70% = 6.8 million xp / 8.25 million xp = 82% of xp needed for epic life.

{50% xp pot, 5% ship buffs, 5% voice, 10% vip, also any extra vip weekend bonuses, but not normal questing xp weekend bonuses}

- Only one Stone of Improved Epic XP can be used per life.(All types of reincarnation reset this except for Lesser Reincarnation.)
    This is very noteworthy, as the wording indicates one could use all of heroic, epic, and improved epic otto's boxes on a single life (possible with a single 50% potion running).
    {Not that thus is recommended for someone staying at level cap as you are getting to level cap with almost zero flagging and almost zero bank+backpack favor, ect…}

6999 Turbine Points
    40% price increase over Epic Otto's Box at an 100% xp increase, so there is value there especially compared to gold rolls.

By the way, if anyone wants to point out that one could "gold roll from thru 18 & 19 heroic levels, I will point out that doing such will cost about as much turbine points as getting both the epic box and the improved epic box combined. Yes, gold roll xp is that inefficient compared to boxes.

Also of great deal of note is the occurrence of double bonus points during the sale, while turbine in the past usually triggered the double points before or after the sale of Otto's Boxes not during.

By the way, for those stating that one can simply buy as many otto's boxes as one desires there by eliminating all one's racial past lives, it shows how few people actually buy tons of otto's boxes because the store has a set limit on the amount of points one can buy in a certain time period.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Very interesting tip, as its been awhile since I used such:

Quote Originally Posted by vryxnr View Post
    When an enemy sees you go invisible - even archers and casters who normally keep their distance from you - they will run up to where you vanished and try to hit you with a melee attack (or just get super close to try and spot you). Yes, even archers and casters do this. So having this proc will cause anything not in melee range to run into melee range, at least briefly. Usually after a single melee swing or about 1 second of standing near you looking around, they will then go back to normal and back away to cast/fire again.

My tank has stacks of invis pots to bring enemies close (within intimidate range to ensure they are focused on me).

My aura-lock uses Dreamscape (invis plus immunity to all damage for 5 seconds) immediately after casting a persistant CC effect (web, tentacles, etc) to bring all enemies into his aura and causing them to CC themselves.

and some very interesting code:

Quote Originally Posted by capsela View Post
    F11 toggles on or off. Put mouse on top of first item in cache. Sit back and let it do its thing. I haven't played with the timing. Someone can and let us know the optimal timing, it's currently set to double click every 7 seconds. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AutoHotkey

f11::
    toggle := !toggle
    if (toggle) {
    SetTimer Spam_1, 1000
    } else {
    SetTimer Spam_1, Off
    }
    return

Spam_1:
    sleep 7000
    click, 2
    return
    +1 wow thank you
    sleep 7000 = 7 secs

PS be somewhere around your pc when using scripts as ddo requires "someone at the keyboard" although banking is unlikely to be questioned by anyone

Putting in a ticket for my missing permanent hires on Fawngale and Fawnglow resulted in being mailed both their missing owlbears.
    Thank you costumer service.
    Now they have enough for a full party
    EI: Scarecrow (10 or 30), both Owlbears, Figurine of wondrous power Lionesse, Cleric plat hire, toon
    For some reason, the pre-order collectors edition onyx panther hire is not being returned possibly restricted due to pre-order only.
    But I'm happy, so whatever....
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKiller13 View Post
    I wrote a script to speed the agonizing process of deconstruction, and wanted some forum input on it as well as to make it available for anyone who doesn't already have one. I'm not quite sure where I'm supposed to put this, but if there's a proper spot please let me know. I figured here I'd get the most views and flames

Devs have stated that they are fine with scripts that improve QoL, as long as you aren't using them to do things that aren't possible normally.

It's written in AutoHotKey (hereafter AHK) which is a tool for easily creating macros. If you don't already have it I would suggest looking into it.

To use the script:
    1) Make sure you have AHK downloaded.
    2) Copy the code below into Notepad etc.
    3) Save it as WhateverYouWant.ahk (mine is named Deconstructor).
    4) Run the script.
    5) In DDO, go to the Item Deconstruction Device, open the interface.
    6) Shift+Right Click on the left-most grey box in the "Your Ingredients" tab (see image below). This sets the target location for the current usage.
    7) Shift+Left Click on items you want gone. Repeat as necessary.
    8) Press Escape to close script.

Repeat steps 4-8 the next time you go to deconstruct.

Code:
    #SingleInstance Force				; prevents multiple instances of script
    CoordMode, Mouse, Screen			; sets coordinates to absolute

SetupX :=  	  				; X position of drop point
    SetupY := 	 				; Y position of drop point
    DissX := 	  				; X position of dissolve point
    DissY := 	  				; Y position of dissolve point
    DecoX := 	 	 			; X position of deconstruct point
    DecoY := 		  			; Y position of deconstruct point

+RButton:: 					; Shift-Right Click on left box of drop point to set up
    MouseGetPos, SetupX, SetupY			; get current mouse position for setup
    DissX := SetupX + 30				
    DissY := SetupY - 190
    DecoX := SetupX + 200
    DecoY := SetupY + 30
    return

+LButton::					; Shift+Left Click on item to be deconstructed
    MouseGetPos, VarX, VarY				; get current mouse positon
    BlockInput On					; prevent user input
    MouseClickDrag, L, , , %SetupX%, %SetupY% 	; click and drag to drop point
    Sleep 200 					; wait, not always long enough
    Click %DissX%, %DissY%				; click on dissolve
    Sleep 50					; brief delay
    Click %DecoX%, %DecoY%				; click on deconstruct
    MouseMove, %VarX%, %VarY%			; move mouse to start location 
    BlockInput Off					; allow user input
    return

^D:: 						; Ctrl-D displays your current variables
    MsgBox %SetupX%, %SetupY% Setup X/Y		; drop point
     ,`n%DissX%, %DissY% Diss X/Y			; dissolve point
     ,`n%DecoX%, %DecoY% Deco X/Y			; deconstruct point
    return

Esc::         					; Escape closes this
    ExitApp
    Return

If you keep your Item Deconstruction Window in a set location, you can edit the default locations so you can skip step 6. Simply run it as normal, and after step 6 alt-tab to the script, press Ctrl+D, and enter the variables found there into the variable section at the start of the script (example below). It's possible to do this automatically through use of a .ini or similar file, but I wanted to keep this script as simple and user-friendly as possible (which is why the comments are so detailed).

Code:
    SetupX := 2160
    The current issue I'm having is that the time between when you drop your item in and when the Dissolve option appears is variable. If you are patient feel free to edit that sleep longer and always hit it, but I find that 0.2s is long enough for ~95% of my deconstruction and you can just shift-click again if it misses the first time.

Code:
    MouseClickDrag, L, , , %SetupX%, %SetupY% 	; click and drag to drop point
    Sleep 1000 				; for those of you patient people
    I considered color matching etc but that's hard without adding a lot of complexity especially if you consider different monitor settings etc.

TL;DR: OP is a nerd who spent way too long writing a tool to save ~5 actions per deconstruction.

I'd really appreciate any input. Thank you!
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-22-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Testing to see whether the feat "quick draw" is of any benefit to caster type warlocks, not sure but it might speed up that initial first pause before an eldritch blast (why some players keep caster EB while traveling to next room), also going to experiment the benefits of the feat "Mobile Spellcasting" for warlocks since I am using thus as bank mules and have plenty of free character slots.

Obviously if you are a hybrid melee warlock or any other hybrid type, quick draw speeds up transition from weapons to spells and vice versa.

By the way, swapping from spells to bow type would benefit from both quick draw and rapid reload.
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-24-2018 at 06:53 AM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Someone has been nice enough to make a map of the castle of everlasting stairs and place it upon DDO wiki for those of us still wandering lost...
    Thank you, which reminds me to recraft a search item to carry along with scrolls of "divine find traps".

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by awar1234 View Post
    I thought i would keep track of my reaper xp for the community to see.
    I am not sure what bonuses add to reaper XP but, I am VIP +10, Ship +5, Greater tome of learning +20, and voice +5 for total of +40% of my regular XP...

I will do most of the quests AT LEVEL on R1 for this list as that seems the normal nowadays, even if that means no regular XP... (I love to get my FREE TP POINTS through 3000-4000 favor each life)
    I will not allow any others to be over level in my groups for this life.. so this should represent what it looks like for MOST quests at R1 at level on 1-20 reaper XP. i also don't know if you get RXP if you are capped on your regular XP. i will check..
    I will update this post each level.

Level 1... 1,062,564 started my 71st life with
    Level 2... 1,065,187 All level 2 AT LEVEL... +2641 (Lost some regular xp ) (Skipped stealthy Repo)
    Level 3... 1,068,103 all level 3 AT LEVEL... +3816 (Skipped KA and sacred Helm)
    Took level 4, went back and did repo, KA, Sacred helm... It was HARD doing level 3's without reaper points!!!!!!
    Level 4... 1,073,397 all level 4 AT LEVEL... +5294 ( lost alot of regular XP)
    Level 5... 1,076,698 SOME level 5... +3301 (Skipped Carnival, Tangleroot NO RXP, and Necro I... Capped on XP)
    Level 6... 1,081,706 Some level 6's +5008 (Skipped Gladepost, DA, Chrono, and Bloody Crypt)
    Level 7... 1,084,681 Some level 7's +2975 (Skipped PIT, ToEE, Taming flames, Scoundrel run) CAPPED at level 9.

Recap. two days. 610,000 XP (No POTS), 23,305 RXP, 959 favor (225 free TP) and Hard Capped with regular XP each level, necessitating skipping some quests.
    Very interesting read, hope he continues with this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by awar1234 View Post
    Level 8... 1,088765 ... +4084 (skipped VON 3,4,5,6 and spies for epic levels, Necro 2, stormvault/cleave)
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-28-2018 at 12:49 AM.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

How to cure the DDO blahs.

You catch it, I catch it, we all catch it...

Staring at the computer screen, wondering what to do but not really feeling like doing anything.
    That lethargic feeling of oh not sure what to do, not sure where to go.

The cure is easy.

Go to the right hand top corner of your DDO game and DDo forum web browers and click the big red X.
    Then go to bed, cause you are tired out.

……
    Massively rates returning to DDO a perfect 10:
    https://massivelyop.com/2018/02/21/p...ragons-online/
    Last edited by Silverleafeon; 12-28-2018 at 01:04 AM.

Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135 LastLast