Thread: shared bank

Community Member

Default shared bank

to add to my wish list from long ago. (spell component pouch, and a potion bag/box/bandolier)

i would like to ask that the shared bank be made tab'ed like the regular bank, to help me organize/find things that i have in it. not really sure why this wasn't done from the start, but it would be a huge help to me, and i think many others, if this was the case.

ty

Quote Originally Posted by GrimGus View Post
    to add to my wish list from long ago. (spell component pouch, and a potion bag/box/bandolier)

i would like to ask that the shared bank be made tab'ed like the regular bank, to help me organize/find things that i have in it. not really sure why this wasn't done from the start, but it would be a huge help to me, and i think many others, if this was the case.

ty
    /Signed
    Agreed on the "tabbed" shared bank, or at lease let me re-order the contents without having to pull everything out and put it all back in again.... something like the quivers would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by chipotle47 View Post
    "The definition of success is rebuffing between deaths with great enthusiasm."

A private island with Johnny Depp, ahem, I mean my hubby

Not sure I want the tabbed look, but I would definately go for a search option.
    When asked, "What are we going to do tonight?" the only acceptable answer is, "The same thing we do every night...Try to take over the world!"
    Sarlona - Auralana, Orcalana, JuicyLucy, Aquani, Wistia, Aurabella, Guildy, etc. If you see the last name Hather, it's either me or the hubby.

Quote Originally Posted by Auralana7214 View Post
    but I would definately go for a search option.
    Ooh, yeah! That too!
    Quote Originally Posted by chipotle47 View Post
    "The definition of success is rebuffing between deaths with great enthusiasm."

As long as we can switch between the two looks, like our inventories, /signed.

Community Member

seach opt is good idea too.

and the idea rubix mentioned to make it act like a quiver with the up/down arrows would be fine.

basically i just want to be able to give some sebalance of order to the jumble of junk that is in there.