Assuming the Devs want to make the player base happy (I know - that may be a tough one to swallow), I thought it might be helpful for them to know which changes we feel would improve the game the most.
So, I'm going to start posting polls for people to share what they would like to see happen first in particular sections of gameplay. I'll be taking some options from previous posts in the suggestions section, and then keeping the results updated here in post #1.
Question 1: If the Devs are going to tweak Guild ships/buffs, I really want... [pick your top three]
- First mate takes plat and extends timers on all buffs [post] |||
- Remove the auto-closing doors [post] |
- Pause ship-buff timers while in public areas [post] ||||| |||||
- Customize the hookpoints [post] ||
- Guild bulletin board [post]
- Scale resist shrines based on player's level [post] ||
- Upgrade the training dummy [post] |
- Get all ship buffs at once |||
[please note - this thread is not for discussing the merits of the various options... if you don't like an option, don't vote for it!]
votes tallied to post 16