Closely i intend to start a new PD guild in Cannith before expansion comes, but to avoid reading all PD guilds' rules, it would be nice to establish the basic ones.
Advices to avoid major and common pitfalls are welcome.....
Im looking to build an exciting and stiff guild.
Plz add suggestions of the guild's name, connected with House Cannith in Eberron, and then ill pick one (Before i start perusing Keith Baker's Eberron writings.). Name must finish with "Permadeath Guild".
Ill update/edit rules.
1) Must be level 1 to join.
2) If your character dies delete it or leave the guild. All deaths count. Characters cant be raised. If your pet dies, dismiss it.
3) Cant use resting shrines.
4) Can only share chests. Dont purchase magic from vendors. Dont buy or sell at brokers, favor vendors or AH. Can use augment guild vendors or XP boosts. No twinking.
5) Eternal wands are forbidden.
6) Dont use hirelings.
7) Only party inside the guild.
8) Dont repeat a difficulty or go back on easier mode. Explore wildernesses only once. Can solo adventures.
9) Never adventure below highest character level in the party, except when noone would get xp if alone.
10) Dont reenter an adventure.
11) No spoilers.
12) Inactive Characters for over 1 month are removed.