10. An excuse to get out of doing a quest you signed up for
9. A group of people who feel like they are obligated to be nice to eachother no matter what the circumstance, be it loud breathing over the mic, poor gameplay, or random begging for free things
8. If a high level guild, a way to hold something over other players when you can't brag about gear or kill count or least amount of deaths because everyone is better than you.
7. A good way to group noobs together to make squelching more efficient
6. A way to have "Deathkillerdemonstallionawsum666" as your moniker because some jerk on every server has taken that name already for their toon
5. A way to get a free chest of goodies every day!
4. The best way to show the unwashed masses how important you are by how long it takes you to buff "Man, my ship is so big it takes 5 minutes just to find everything! How's that 1% XP shrine treating you, noob?"
3. The only way you will find groups with that 10 Wiz/ 5 Sorc/ 3 FVS/ 2 Fighter halfling shuriken specced build you have
2. The only ones who seem to understand how awesome all that epic gear you keep linking even though your highest level toon is 14 is
1. The only way I personally get into groups!
* Disclaimer - This post is satire. I am not talking about you or anyone else personally, unless you do all of these things or are a bard who greases the ramps in Dreaming Dark quests constantly for no reason at all just to make what should be a 3 minute farming run take 15 minutes. Why would you waste all of your SP doing that when no one gave you any reason to do such a thing? Seriously... I will never run with you or anyone in your guild ever again. You are a terrible player and also a jerk.... I mean...uh...this whole post is not in reference to anyone at all, just trying to be lighthearted here :P