Default Founder coming back--looking for all WF group

Hey all, I played DDO for a very, very long time...but that was also a very, very long time ago. I don't remember a darn thing, and to be honest, I am kind of excited about it.

I want to put together a group (or join one) to go through the game and have some fun. Light RP would be preferable, as would all WF, but that is not necessary.

I just want to go through not knowing what the heck is going to happen the next step I take. I remember a few of the quests (gwylans, deleras, a couple harbor quests, stk, and ww) but everything else is lost to the mists of 2008.

Night is flexible but it would have to be 6 pst or later due to being a working stiff. Weekend would be less preferable.

All of my old characters that used to be high level are on ghallanda (though, level 14-16 isn't anything anymore) and I've got an archer on thelanis, but honestly any server would work (but I get 32 pts on ghallanda :P).

One more note: I would resubscribe if I can get this group off the ground, but not otherwise. So, come help DDO make money!
    "Move, and you're dead!"
    "And I say I'm dead, and I move."
    ~Brandon Lee, The Crow

Default Just what I was looking for!

I was actually just about to post one of these. I would love to join you, any server other than Thelanis (I've filled Thelanis with toons). If you have the 32 point build only on Ghallanda I would suggest rolling with that, but I'm open to any server other than Thelanis.

Would this be a dedicated group? (Share all items with party members, only quest with party, don't use other character's items, etc.) What would your rules be?

I'd be glad to join you, but I'm not very familiar with all the packs (just bought them a few months ago)

I'd like it to be a dedicated group, but I think meeting every week at a specific time on a specific night is ridiculously hard for most people. As such, we would play it by ear, play when everyone wants to, etc. Maybe make a group on FB or something.
    "Move, and you're dead!"
    ~Brandon Lee, The Crow

Ok, When would you want to start, and how many people do you want?

Well, this will only work if we get more people to join us, so I guess the first thing we need to do is try and recruit.
    "Move, and you're dead!"
    ~Brandon Lee, The Crow