Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Anthitin

Staffy got his completionist feat also for arise.
    Missida acquired the feat also. (with druid life and all)
    QuickBenqb 4*wiz/3*sorc/3*fvs/3*bard/2*pala/3*barb/fgr/rgr/3*rog/mnk/3*clr/drd/art/4*Wlk(current)
    Yil 3*Rngr/4*Fgr/3*Pala/3*Brd/3*Brb/3*Drd/4*Mnk/3*Clr/3*Fvs/3*Wiz/3*Sorc/3*Art/3*Rog/Wlk/Wlk (current)
    Bankrupt FvS lvl 20 (TR1) Krupppe lvl 25 something (TR3)
    ~Arise~

Default Urshbot

Want to add a guildy who doesn't do the forums. Urshbot maikes our second completionist. More to follow
    ZERG
    Whynnd - Xantroos - Justys - Haedeez - Xantrez - Cyridven

MOAAARRR completionists
    Darkzess(Currently: Bbn) - Sturdycaster (Wiz) - Stormfists(Mnk) - Zeess (Art) - Zessx (FvS)
    Thelanis
    ~I'm Back!~

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zess-wolf View Post
    MOAAARRR completionists
    Pipesofstone

gratz Pipes
    ~ Khyber - Crimson Eagles ~
    ~ Mellinator ~ Mellant ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~

Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    Pipesofstone

gratz Pipes
    Yay! Congrats pipes !
    Ministry of Destruction - Hagau, Bibimbap, Gamjatang, Osis, Shuumai, Baau - Thelanis
    http://themod.guildlaunch.com/

Not far from completionist myself, with x3 for several of the more irritating lives. I suppose it disqualifies me from the completionist list once I finally have all the prerequisites met for the completionist feat, but I really don't feel like wasting the feat slot on something that gives too little benefit...
    Fylakas ??* Fylakia ??* Fyl ??* Drfyl
    ??* Thelanis ??* Storm Lords ??*
    ??* Go Elf or go home ??*
    (Error): You can't dismiss members of your party while they're in a dungeon.

Community Member

Default Woot

Just discovered that my forums acc isnt linked to my game account. Thats so awesome(but no). Sent a ticket to turbine, hoping they will do something, meanwhile, no updates =/ (i may even redo this thread to do it in a better way)

Zess

Default Arbix Completes...

With a lazy guild of mostly FFRL, Arbix has largely pugged his way across Thelanis to Completionist, tonight...

Many thanks to many of you out there who ran with me, shared tips and tricks and toted my stone from time to time... Special thanks to some of the guys in C.L.A.W. for getting me through some tough spots along the way in a life or three--and for some big boy ship buffs as our little guild grew up. First for our guild, Disciples of Donovan... Our next is only 11 lives away!

"The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Community Member

Omniheals finally got Completionist today. Tactical Legion's second to receive it.

Omniheals also has 3x each of Cleric, FvS, Sorc, and Wizard, and has all destinies capped.

Community Member

I recently started playing a bit again, so I finally reached completionist too - Alfes.

Well, with the new forum stuff, many links got broken and such... so i´m gonna probably redo the list on a new post, right now im busy (RL) so gonna hang with this one a bit more...

Updated also

Zess
    Last edited by Zess-wolf; 05-24-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    Darkzess(Currently: Bbn) - Sturdycaster (Wiz) - Stormfists(Mnk) - Zeess (Art) - Zessx (FvS)
    Thelanis
    ~I'm Back!~

Quote Originally Posted by Omniheals View Post
    Omniheals finally got Completionist today. Tactical Legion's second to receive it.

Omniheals also has 3x each of Cleric, FvS, Sorc, and Wizard, and has all destinies capped.
    Gratz, Omni... I think I had a number of runs with you myself...

Arbix/ArbySoul
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Community Member

I am pleased to announce that my fellow guildies toon "Korshan" has become Solids first completionist. If you need a screenshot for proof I should have no problem getting him to snap one. It was a long journy for him and I believe he is honored to be among the other great completionist folk on our awesome server.
    Thelanis - Active Toons -> Gyversix, Lootforge, Reyvhin, Darkmeat, Yukka, Raypac

Leader of Solid

We welcome Resso as our third completionist in Ultimate Defenders. He completed the journey about a month ago but with forum issues we haven't been able to get it up here. Should have 2 more in the next month or so
    ZERG
    Whynnd - Xantroos - Justys - Haedeez - Xantrez - Cyridven

Nightbreak currently (July 2015) life 50 something with no idea of what the final will be.

Proud officer of ArchAngels.

dharley from dwat, after months working on it got it done.
    as fellow guildie is say grats, and also he kinda a noob towards computer stuff, so he cant post a photo, even though tryed to talk him through it. if you think me as bodhisattva, or doseone is lying, well ther ya go
    member of DWAT: BODHISATTVA / BREAKBEATZ / DOSEONE / DROFFSKI / EARASAMUS / ISMIST / NEOSPORING / NYOSH / NYOSHIS / THEDANCING / TONES

Yes, Dharley Twinblade from Dwat, finally is a completionist. Makes 4th completionist in DWAT as well. Sorry for not being able to figure out this picture thing.....I really am a NOOB.

Community Member

I am assuming you would like proof of my guildies completionist Zess since he was not added? If so just let me know I completely understand since you may not know my guild very well. There are plenty of folk you probably know who would vouche for me as not being a liar but if proof is needed just give me some time, I havnt been able to catch my guildie online since I've been very busy as of late with work n all.
    Thelanis - Active Toons -> Gyversix, Lootforge, Reyvhin, Darkmeat, Yukka, Raypac

Leader of Solid

Quote Originally Posted by KingofDiamondz View Post
    I am assuming you would like proof of my guildies completionist Zess since he was not added? If so just let me know I completely understand since you may not know my guild very well. There are plenty of folk you probably know who would vouche for me as not being a liar but if proof is needed just give me some time, I havnt been able to catch my guildie online since I've been very busy as of late with work n all.
    Actually, i´m on the same situation, college/work getting my whole time, but thread updated

About the proof, right now i´m adding everyone to the list as they come by (as long nobody contests the claim) until i can re-make this thread(many links got 404 with forums update). However, that demands some time, so until them, will keep adding

Cheers,

Zess

PS: just noticed i actually simply didnt see your first post lol already added
    Last edited by Zess-wolf; 06-09-2013 at 03:56 PM.
    Thelanis
    ~I'm Back!~

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast