Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Battle-Cleric Gearing Path at Cap *Help*

*** Warning: Long Post ahead ***

Alrighty...here's how I'm sitting right now(or very shortly...almost done gearing) with ZERO raid gear and ZERO cannith crafted items. I think this is the best possible gear I can be wearing ATM within this criteria. I'm including the basic builds stats as well, because inevitablly everyone will want to re-tool my toon and ask for 'em anyhow

Within the next couple weeks, my toon will essentially be as far maxed as my wife and I can duo ourselves. Is there any other gear that any would suggest that is Duo-Friendly Farmable before we begin the long tedious raid grind?

I would like input on a gearing path from here, as I believe any more progression will require extensive grinding

---------------------------------------------------------------
    ShadowFlash:
    Dwarf...Lawfull Neutral
    17 Cleric / 2 Monk / 1 Fighter
    SP: ~1400 shrine/ship
    HP: ~500 Self-Buffed/ship
    STATS: (geared as below, w/o any buffs)

STR 23
    DEX 23
    CON 26
    INT 16
    WIS 20
    CHA 26

Yeah, STR is a little low DMIII easily makes that up in damage, but my to-hit suffers. Luckily, I ALWAYS run with a 8lvl-splash bard warchanter for +5/+6. Even so...Power Attack has to be watched closely...when it's off I have zero issues hitting.

If I win a lottery, or get desperate enough to buy a LR....my stats would change to...
    STR 26
    CHA 24
    ...which would still qualify for DMII (+4dmg)...I'd also swap OTWF for Imp Crit...resulting in zero change to atk/dmg
    FEATS:

Empower Heal
    Empower
    Maximize
    Quicken
    TWFx3
    OTWF
    Toughness
    Power Attack
    Notable Enhancements:

Haste Boost I (6 uses)
    13 Turns
    Divine Might III (+6 dmg)
    Smiting 3/3/3
    Life 4/1/1
    Toughness Enh. x4
    Dwarven Spell Defence III
    Dwarven Axe Attack II
    RSII (uh duh)
    Zealot III
    Aura tics for 24 and Crits often enough for 55

This is odd as I just did a mass gear-set change replacing the Sora-Kell Set and adding all the House C gear at once. Previously, it was 22 a tic and 50 crit. None of my gear swapping should have changed this, so I'm happily confused

GEAR:

Alchemist's Pendant - Necklace: Constitution +6, Alchemical Conservation, Greater Elemental Energy
    Alchemist's Crown - Helm: Wisdom +6, Superior Devotion VI, Superior Radiance VI,
    ***Set Bonus: Reduces the cost of Empower, Empower Heal, and Maximize by 2 SP. Spells costs 10%/20%/30% less when you're below 50%/25%/10% hp.

Magewright's Cloak - Cloak: Charisma +6, Stealth Strike, Perform +10, Enhanced Perform +5,
    Magewright's Spectacles - Goggles: Intelligence +6, Spell Penetration IX, Concentration +10, Enhanced Concentration +5
    ***Set Bonus: Spell Focus Mastery +1, Magewright's Quick Wits: Guard proc on physical hit: Chance to gain a 10 second buff that increases all spell damage by 75%

Fabricator's Bracers: Cannith Combat Infusion, Incite +20%, Balance +10, Enhanced Balance +5
    Fabricator's Gauntlets: Strength +6, Resistance Save +5, Melee Alacrity 10%
    ***Set Bonus: +25% stacking fortification, +2 untyped bonus to attack bonus and damage

Cannith Boots of Propulsion - Boots: Striding +30%, Feather Falling, Jet Propulsion, Jump +10, Enhanced Jump +5

Infused Chaosrobe: Spell Turmoil, Lesser Evocation Augmentation IX, Trace of Madness, Power Drain, Slotted Arcane Lore, but considering re-slotting to Reflex Save +10 or Daze...maybe I'll just carry 3 versions

Sustaining Symbiont: Greater False Life., Suppress Madness, Exceptional Constitution +1, Exceptional Fortification (10%)

Generic AH Belt of Heavy Fortification w/ Med. Guild Slot +60sp

Generic AH Dex +6 Ring

Generic AH WIS+6 Ring ( so I can swap Archmagi Helm / Alchemist Helm )

WEAPON SETS:

Clickie Swap ( Divine Punishment / Aura / Burst )
    Kama: Superior Ardor V... 6 charges
    Kama: Superior Brilliance V... 6 charges

Aura Popping Swap
    Staff of Fleshshaping +5 Quarterstaff: Superior Devotion VI, Major Healing Lore, Superior Nullification VI, Major Void Lore, Efficient Metamagic - Empowered Healing II

Divine Punishment Swap
    Luminous Truth - Quarterstaff + 4, Superior Combustion VII, Superior Radiance VII, Major Fire Lore, Major Radiance Lore, Flaming Burst, Incandescence

Main Weapon Set
    Templar's Justice - Dwarven Axe +4, Cold Iron, Holy Burst, Incandescence, Godly Wrath
    Templar's Justice - Dwarven Axe +4, Cold Iron, Holy Burst, Incandescence, Godly Wrath

De-buffing Weapon Weapon Set
    Axe of Famine - Dwarven Waraxe+5: Life-Devouring, Strength Sapping, Weakening, Incite 15%
    Generic AH Dwarven Axe +5 of Improved Destruction
    One day I'll farm "Sever" to replace the Imp. Destruction Axe to make a really Unique De-buffing Set Garunteed to not overlap with anyone elses De-buffing set.

Assortment of other situational Banishers, Disrupters, Smiters, and Bane Dwarven Axes...all random lootgen/AH...still working on a set of vorpals

With my current gear set, am I ready to farm the epic harbor chain??? I would REALLY love to upgrade my axes ASAP.

Now the next part, is what order to start replacing this gear? I like the Magewright set bonus, but it's not really optimal. The +15 concentration is nice on the goggles, and Stealth Strike and CHA+6 on the cloak...I would guess these are still 1st on the chopping block...maybe Greensteel in these slots ?

The rings and belt are placeholders to be replaced with ToD gear...Ideally
    Warpriest
    Morgana's Belt - Belt: Con+6, Attack Bonus +2
    Morgana's Ring - Ring: Wis+6, Exc Str+1, Slotted Exc Str+2
    ***Set Bonus: 2 additional Turn Undead per rest, +2 Exceptional Melee Bonus To-Hit

And Either Gilvaenor's or Conner's Ring (DEX+6/+1) Slotted with CON+2

I would need to find a place for heavy Fort when replacing the belt.

DragonTouched Farming is an option as well, but I do like the +1 Evo CL for DP's on the Chaos Robes.

If you actually read it this far, thanx for your time, and I'm open to ideas and suggestions

ShadowFlash
    Last edited by ShadowFlash; 05-07-2012 at 01:47 AM.
    All the math your brain can handle concerning Divine Punishment
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=344769

Community Member

It looks like you put your level-up points into Cha, but didn't take enough Cleric levels for DM IV. If you do LR the character, you should move those to Str.

Anyway, I haven't taken a melee Cleric into those epics, but I think you'll be fine.

Magewright's Spectacles don't give you much, since you don't have enough Wis to worry about DCs or Spell Pen. Good place for HP/Con-Opp.

Quote Originally Posted by hiryuu42 View Post
    It looks like you put your level-up points into Cha, but didn't take enough Cleric levels for DM IV. If you do LR the character, you should move those to Str.

Anyway, I haven't taken a melee Cleric into those epics, but I think you'll be fine.

Magewright's Spectacles don't give you much, since you don't have enough Wis to worry about DCs or Spell Pen. Good place for HP/Con-Opp.
    I took just enough CHA for DMIII...no more no less...like I said, IF I LR him...I'd drop to DMII and bump up STR, but it would actually result in ZERO change to atk/dmg.

Magewright's Cloak is used just as a convenieint place to slot CHA+6...Stealth Strike is a bonus
    Magewright Goggles give me Conc+15 which is convenient and all, but it was the set bonus I was after for now. (only way for +75% Blade Barrier)

Like I said...that set is 1st on my chopping block for GS...and I might be able to get away with only 1 item (goggles) as a combo +10/+15hp +100sp ConOp as Alchemical provides the +20hp which dosen't stack.

Thanks for the reply

ShadowFlash
    Last edited by ShadowFlash; 05-07-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Do you have the magewright set already? I'm interested to know what the proc rate is on it, or just a general idea of how much it's active.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicMew View Post
    Do you have the magewright set already? I'm interested to know what the proc rate is on it, or just a general idea of how much it's active.
    That, and the boots of propulsion are the last pieces to the puzzle I need and the only things listed not already geared. I should have them within a day or 2. I'm curious too, and I'm hoping they proc at least as much as fab's. The proc rate will probablly be the determining factor on replacement value...as that's the sole purpose I'd value the set higher than GS on this toon. The extra 25hp, and 100sp would be nice, but if it procs often enough, I'm guessing I'll get more mileage from the +75% (ConOp ing aside)

Shadow
    Last edited by ShadowFlash; 05-07-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Community Member

Do you have the "Improved critical: slashing weapons" feat? If you do, try the Terror. It's fairly easy to farm on the Mindsunder end reward list. It might be a quicker way to kill 2000 hp mobs than your pair of dwarven axes.

Get the epic ring of the stalker, from the challkenges. It's easy to farm, the seeker and sneak attack effects will help your DPS a lot, and the Manslayer effect is nice in some content.
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    Do you have the "Improved critical: slashing weapons" feat? If you do, try the Terror. It's fairly easy to farm on the Mindsunder end reward list. It might be a quicker way to kill 2000 hp mobs than your pair of dwarven axes.

Get the epic ring of the stalker, from the challkenges. It's easy to farm, the seeker and sneak attack effects will help your DPS a lot, and the Manslayer effect is nice in some content.
    While Terror is nice....4 TWF feats taken + Dwarf Racial Enhancements makes me say...not...a...chance...I have pairs of smiter/banisher/disruption/etc axes for just about everything...If I pick up a pair of vorpals, Terror is simply not needed.

Imp:Crit Slash is mentioned as NOT having ATM...once to-hit (ToD Warchanter set) is addressed, I'll swap it in replacing OTWF.

Epic Ring of the Stalker on the other hand I like Would make a perfect next step, and I wouldn't NEED a second ToD ring if I slot it right...Thanx for that one

Shadow

Edit: I dunno why I keep saying warchanter...grrr...meant warpriest of course
    Last edited by ShadowFlash; 05-07-2012 at 05:13 PM.

With 20 wis, your blade barriers are going to be doing half damage all the time anyway. I wouldn't worry overmuch about the difference between 50% from Superior Potency and the 75% from a very occasional proc. Particularly when the Sup. Pot is something you can have 24/7.

Don't marry yourself to set bonuses. Individual gear items that are better can easily surpass them.

You're going to want to wear a Torc (for example) which will break the Alchemist set, and also force you to find Con somewhere else.

Conc-opp greensteel for +6 Wis, Minos Legens for Toughness/Heavy Fort, Amrath belt for +6 Con and GFL...changing even 1 item can have a major domino effect on your other gear, and being too attached to set bonuses will mean a lot of problems.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    With 20 wis, your blade barriers are going to be doing half damage all the time anyway. I wouldn't worry overmuch about the difference between 50% from Superior Potency and the 75% from a very occasional proc. Particularly when the Sup. Pot is something you can have 24/7.

Don't marry yourself to set bonuses. Individual gear items that are better can easily surpass them.

You're going to want to wear a Torc (for example) which will break the Alchemist set, and also force you to find Con somewhere else.

Conc-opp greensteel for +6 Wis, Minos Legens for Toughness/Heavy Fort, Amrath belt for +6 Con and GFL...changing even 1 item can have a major domino effect on your other gear, and being too attached to set bonuses will mean a lot of problems.
    I understand completely what you're saying...in fact, that's wht I made this thread...for a gear progression from here out replacing these things

I have put some thought into Torc/ConOp layouts...for example...I think everyone can agree the Warpriest set is absolutely best in slots...bot turns, and +4 atck...stacking...this would completetely free the entire alchemist set for swapping in a torc after my free action boost is used up...only 12 DQ runs into my quest for it...I'm not holding my breath on pulling it...but considerations have been made.

The draw to the magewright set was simple...easy and quick....like I said..1st on the block to upgrade, but I can't think of anything to easily replace them...ConOp Goggles at the minimum I'm thinking....with a few cloak options as long as CHA finds a home. Blade Barrier aside...+75% affects my higher level heals, that clikies (aside from an eardweller) just can't replace...Proc rate will determine usefullness.

Long Term Goals could actually be a 3-piece Abashi Set....Cloak,Boots,and Gloves....this retains the fab proccing, replaces the +res bonus, and sever's my ties to the robe/trinket combo I use now (also where GFL sits ATM) while giving me much need STR and Max CL on DP.

So far we have....
    #1 Epic Ring of the Stalker replacing +DEX ring
    #2 GS ConOp replacing Magewright
    #3 Torc swapped into Alchemist Necklace after a free boost/turn
    Warpriest Belt needed at this point
    Heavy Fort Home needed
    #4 3-Piece Abashi Cloak/Boots/Gloves
    Need to fill the slots to make the package swap 1st

***DT to fill the void maybe between steps???***

It gets real tough replacing anything one-by-one...domino affect as you so eloquently put it

I still gotta wear something while farming these things....and it will take a while...No easy way I can tell to upgrade other than a mass-replacement...similar to what I've just done

Thanks for the constructive thoughts
    Shadow

Community Member

I think one of the biggest challenges to any gear progression plan is the random nature of drops and raid timers. The combination of these two means that it is often best to pursue multiple parallel options at once and work with what the RNG throws your way.

My suggestions on the entry level options:

1. Shroud - every chance you get. The items are great, you can add weapons without having to cleanse them. I would suggest a SP con-op item first because as a clonk, your SP pool is on the low side for raid healing. When everything goes well, you hardly need any SP because your aura and heal scrolls take care of quite a bit... unfortunately when things start to go wrong, every bit of SP helps.

2. DQ - Get a shield, learn to shield block, all the HP you can muster and learn to solo this on elite. I understand that your battle cleric is a TWF... mine was an AC/Wraps build, but for this raid... get a shield and block. Once you are up to soloing it on elite every three days or so, it is just a matter of time till you have a torc.

3. Events - Yes, "walmart epics" ... they are a great stepping stone.

4. Hound raids - This is a good entry level raid where heal scrolls and aura can take care of a lot of the healing making it great for entry level healers.

5. Easy Epics, House P, House D and some of House K. These are frequently pugged with a good success rate.

6. House C challenges, there is a lot of great gear for hybrid type characters such as a battle cleric. If you are a low AC build, the frozen tunic and boots have great defensive guards.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFlash View Post
    I have put some thought into Torc/ConOp layouts...for example...I think everyone can agree the Warpriest set is absolutely best in slots...bot turns, and +4 atck...stacking...
    I'm actually not a fan of the Warpriest set - only half of the attack bonus stacks (the other half is the same type as Cannith Attack +2/4).

In fact, I'm not really a fan of any of the sets from ToD for my 15/3/2 clonk... I'll probably stay with the ML16 ring of the stalker, and just use the third tier to slot the Cannith Attack +4... I sure wish the Cannith crafting shards could be used in Epic colorless slots.

Edit: Except for the fact that the +4 shard can only be used on goggles and trinkets. Sigh...
    Last edited by Phidius; 05-08-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

What I did was make a list of each slot, and several items that would go into those slots that I'd want to use. Along with each item, a brief listing of what they provide. I also have a checklist of bonuses that I want to have available. Then I can mix & match different configurations of items, and check off the list to see what I'm getting out of it.

So for Armor, I have this list:

Armor: Epic Demon Scale Armor - +6 Scale Mail, Absorb: Lit-20%, Acid/Cold/Fire-15%, Poison Immune, Blue Slot
    Armor: Epic Marilith Chain - +6 Chain Mail, Taint of Evil, Seeker +10, Shatter +10, Evil Guard. Blue Slot
    Armor: Epic Cavalry Plate (t3) - +6 Full Plate, Demonic Shield, Resistance +5, Mithral, Superior False Life, DR 5/Chaotic, Blue Slot
    Armor: Fleshshaper's Brigandine - +5 Brigandine, Absorb: Neg-20%, Fleshmaker (+10% Stacking Healing Amp), Disintegration Guard, Reflex +10, -60 SP
    Armor: Epic Red Dragon Armor - +6 Leather, Superior Fire Res, Eternal Fire, Superior Combustion VIII, Superior Fire Lore, Fire Guard, Incineration Guard, Blue/Colorless Slots

I can plug any one of those into my armor slot, and then build around it to see which combination works best. If I try the Epic Cavalry Plate, then the +5 resistance from the Epic Envenomed Cloak becomes a lot less desirable, and the question to ask is if it's worth wearing for the +7 con, or if I can make it work with a +6 con item in another slot.

Desirable Bonuses:
    []Str +6
    [] Exceptional Str +1
    [] Exceptional Str +2
    []Dex +6
    [] Exceptional Dex +1
    [] Exceptional Dex +2
    []Cha +6
    [] Exceptional Cha +1
    [] Exceptional Cha +2
    []Con +6
    [] Exceptional Con +1
    [] Exceptional Con +2
    []Wis +6
    [] Exceptional Wis +1
    [] Exceptional Wis +2
    []Int +6
    [] Exceptional Int +1
    [] Exceptional Int +2
    []Archmagi
    []Elemental Spellpoints +150
    []Greater Arcane Lore
    []Superior Potency VI
    []Greater False Life
    []Toughness
    []Elemental Hitpoints +10
    []Elemental Hitpoints +15
    []Elemental Hitpoints +20
    []Concordant Opposition
    []Transform Kinetic Energy
    []Protection +5
    []Permanent Blur
    []Ghost Touch Attack
    []30% Striding
    []Immunity Blindness
    []Immunity Fear
    []Immunity Disease
    []Immunity Poison
    []Heavy Fortification
    []Deathblock
    []Healing Amp 10%
    []Healing Amp 20%
    []Healing Amp 30%
    []Evocation Focus
    []Necromancy Focus
    []Greater Spell Pen VII
    []Spell Pen IX
    []Freedom of Movement/Slippery Surface Immunity
    []Resistance +5
    []Good Luck +2
    []Feather Falling
    []Underwater Action

Add effects as you see fit (like +accuracy)
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Quote Originally Posted by Phidius View Post
    I'm actually not a fan of the Warpriest set - only half of the attack bonus stacks (the other half is the same type as Cannith Attack +2/4).

In fact, I'm not really a fan of any of the sets from ToD for my 15/3/2 clonk... I'll probably stay with the ML16 ring of the stalker, and just use the third tier to slot the Cannith Attack +4... I sure wish the Cannith crafting shards could be used in Epic colorless slots.
    Well this is interesting....From my Forum Research, I was under the impression that warpriest stacks with everything. Is it just Cannith Crafted bonuses it doesn't stack with???

Listed is +2atk / +2 exc. atk
    IF this stacks with the Fabricators +2atk set bonus it gives me +6 total

I can Replace anything on the ToD set (like the +3 exc possibilities though) turn count is least important, but I need all the +atk I can get.

If it DOESN'T stack....
    will your cannith crafted ML16 +4 suggestion stack with fabricators set bonus?...I'm doubting it, but it is an easy +4 atk...and certainly less work than what I had planned.

I'm at work ATM...when I get home I'm gonna have to do some to-hit calculations...I was counting on that ToD set to reach 52+ atk reliably....will have to re-calculate

Thanks A Bunch for the Tip

Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    ....snip....
    I like how You approach this...I have a similar list of desireables, although not as thorough.

I see you start with Armor, and work out from there it seems...That ATM is my toughest slot for future planning...nothing really fits me well there. The Chaos Robes/Trinket Combo is real nice for me now granting me +1CL on DP's...GFL...and saves me 4AP with the exc. CON. If I can pull off a 3-piece Abashi set, this completely frees these slots. Other than DT robes, I really have ZERO ideas on what armor. I'd like to maintain evasion...so most good epic stuff is out...perhaps just Heavy Fort/Healing Amp/Sundering Ooze on DT...but that's kinda a ****-shoot pulling the correct runes...

I really appreciate everyone taking the time on this for me...my 1st toon at cap, and I'd like to hang out here for a while working on other toons.

Thanks,
    Shadow

Edit: @ csivils...
    yes DQ...DQ...DQ...My AA wife and I were doing just that...duoing it for a while, but she kinda lost steam and we got into other stuff while leveling...I will try the solo route (something to do while she's not around). Yes, I have a special gear-set already just for this purpose, and shield blocking..spearblock...etc...is all part of it...
    "Events"....I want mabar back!!!!
    Challenges...next "pack" buy for us....expensive as heck, but worth it IMO as the wife wants quite a few things out of there and the stalker ring is a good plan for me
    Thanks
    Last edited by ShadowFlash; 05-08-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Well this is interesting....From my Forum Research, I was under the impression that warpriest stacks with everything. Is it just Cannith Crafted bonuses it doesn't stack with???
    The Warpriest set bonus is typed as +2 Exceptional to-hit, but the belt has a +2 Competence to-hit. The +2 Competence is the part that doesn't stack with Tumbleweed, Spectral Gloves, Epic Spectral Gloves, Goggles of Insight, Cannith Attack +X, Battle Coin, or Shimmering Arrowhead, as they are also typed as Competence.

While the set bonus *should* stack with everything except other sources of exceptional to-hit, it's only a +2.

If it DOESN'T stack....
    will your cannith crafted ML16 +4 suggestion stack with fabricators set bonus?...I'm doubting it, but it is an easy +4 atk...and certainly less work than what I had planned.
    I haven't played with the Fabricator set - it doesn't list it as Competence, though, so I'm guessing it would stack.

I'm still struggling to hoard enough ingredients to get my account crafter up to the point of crafting the +4 attack shards, so I wouldn't say it's "easy", just easier than the alternative
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

I see you start with Armor, and work out from there it seems
    That was just an example. I really start with a core of 4-5 items that have I MUST HAVE THIS, HULK SMASH RAAAAAAGH! effects on them, and then build out from there.

So I have a list of "firm" items providing these core boosts, and then a second list of optionals where the items will vary depending on configuration.

My firms right now are the Epic Mroronan Helm, the Litany, the Torc, a Concordant Opposition HP item (slot TBD), the upped Quiver of Alacrity, and the Skiver.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicMew View Post
    Picked up the set a few days ago...general impression is it procs quite a bit...very noticeable. Results may be skewed a bit, as I solo or Duo just about everything with no summons or hires. I get hit A LOT It does work nice for no-clickie swapping while swinging, as I intended it to be used for.

On a related note...I've read a lot of threads on "useless" fabricator set proc rate...I've found that hasted...TWF...and Haste Boost I garuntees a proc before the boost is over...from there the added double-strike makes up for the lack of boost and I stay "almost" perma-buffed...short 2-3 second delays between proccs...I'm liking it

Shadow

Community Member

If you do not have any raid/epic gear yet, dun brother to boost melee ability, just get more hp/sp and get the healer job done first.

Concentrate on getting some Sp and Hp Gs done.

Tod ring and sand stuff is like luxury compare to T2 GS.
    Last edited by baii; 05-12-2012 at 03:48 PM.
    I pike on Argonnessen.

Quote Originally Posted by baii View Post
    If you do not have any raid/epic gear yet, dun brother to boost melee ability, just get more hp/sp and get the healer job done first.

Concentrate on getting some Sp and Hp Gs done.

Tod ring and sand stuff is like luxury compare to T2 GS.
    hmmm...ToD set increases turns = Moar healing when needed

Only "sand stuff" listed is the torc...increasing SP (healing) efficiency...

mentioned GS item first on my list...

:P

Shadow

on my battle priest I enjoyed having the epic mask of comedy, has major healing lore and superior devotion, frees up your hand items to dps with.

the ToD warpriest set, as you've already mentioned. (that's a belt and ring slot taken)

torc is naturally the ideal neck.

for armor, I was looking to maximize the effect of my healing aura, so I went with dragontouched armor, +10% & +20% healing amps, with a sovereign rune of destruction (to help with your to-hit). fairly easy to farm for.

since you have 2 monk levels, I'm guessing you're looking for meaningful evasion. for a 2nd ring I would suggest the epic ring of the buccaneer, +7 dex and +2 luck. can also be slotted with a green gem as an added perk.

for a cloak I use an epic cloak of night for the DR and all the other perks, since there's no DR on the armor slot.

hope this helps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast