Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Alpha Recruiting

Alpha is currently looking to recruit veteran players. Contact me or go to alpha.guildportal.com to apply.
    Darcc/Darcbane/Darcjustice/Darcslayer/Darcsoul/Bloodsaif/Discipled/Gripfast/Soulrise/Soulwater/Windseeker

There is a Thelanis Guilds area you can post this under

Community Member

Thumbs down Thanks for stopping by

Quote Originally Posted by MysticElaine View Post
    There is a Thelanis Guilds area you can post this under
    Most veteran players probably dont browse the Thelanis guild Threads.
    Darcc/Darcbane/Darcjustice/Darcslayer/Darcsoul/Bloodsaif/Discipled/Gripfast/Soulrise/Soulwater/Windseeker

Thumbs down

Edit:
    I am sorry for my rude post. I was angry and my inner troll came out. Again i am sorry
    Last edited by Dragbon; 05-06-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragbon View Post
    So you think that your so much better than everyone else you dont have to post where you should be posting for recruiting for a guild.

Not the best idea when trying to recruit.
    It's not arrogance. It's just trying to make sure that the right people see it

Community Member

Default Thank you for visiting my thread

So you think that your so much better than everyone else you dont have to post where you should be posting for recruiting for a guild.

Not the best idea when trying to recruit.
    Yes, i think im better than EVERYONE. When people post threads on a open forum thats exactly what that means.

Vets - 50% of them wont bother to respond to this thread let alone read the forums; 20% of them will grab some popcorn and wonder how long it will take for this thread to be locked by a Mod.

There is the 5% that will take it upon themselves to insert a cynical although pointless comment and tell you that you posted in the wrong place; 15% wishing that they were Vets, 3% might actually be interested in joining Alpha.

Then there is the 1% that will realise that something just doesn't quite add up...and the remaining 9% are newbies sitting at their computer and wondering why an online gaming guild is trying to hire Veterinarians.

Alpha, decent bunch of people if youre into questing, slaughtering, raiding and thinking outside the forum allocated area.
    Last edited by Midnightetak; 05-06-2012 at 05:59 AM. Reason: i spl gud
    Thelanis Server
    ~ Officer and Chief Bandaid Provider of Solid ~
    Eltriss - Zamir -Naylene - Zike - Wattle

Edited
    Last edited by Dragbon; 05-06-2012 at 01:22 PM.

I have played with many good players from Alpha but if you have your mindset as one of you are better than everyone then i might start thinking twice before grouping with you.

And also if your soooo much better than everyone else than why do you need to recruit more people why dont you just go solo everything?
    You do realize he was sarcastic, right?
    Active
    EU player since release, US player since the summer of 2009.

Default Right server wrong forum

WHO CARES!

Alpha is on Thelanis. And Robdrew posted on the Thelanis forums. Was it on the "thelanis guild" forums page. Nope. But more importantly.......Does it really matter.

You thelanis players are always making me laugh with your forum policing moments.

-Bunk

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    WHO CARES!

Alpha is on Thelanis. And Robdrew posted on the Thelanis forums. Was it on the "thelanis guild" forums page. Nope. But more importantly.......Does it really matter.

You thelanis players are always making me laugh with your forum policing moments.

-Bunk
    But...but...forum rules! >_>
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Community Member

Default Halp!

How do i delete this post? I forgot how frustrating the forums are. Im just looking for Alpha to find some more people to be a part of the family and enjoy some time together. For those of you who were not interested why even comment?

Quote Originally Posted by robdrew View Post
    How do i delete this post? I forgot how frustrating the forums are. Im just looking for Alpha to find some more people to be a part of the family and enjoy some time together. For those of you who were not interested why even comment?
    You'll have to PM a mod to get the thread deleted, I believe...in addition, posting things in the correct sections REALLY cuts down on the people trolling your post...posting in the wrong section is even worse than mixing up "your" and "you're" on the internet.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    But...but...forum rules! >_>
    lol

Community Member

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    You'll have to PM a mod to get the thread deleted, I believe...in addition, posting things in the correct sections REALLY cuts down on the people trolling your post...posting in the wrong section is even worse than mixing up "your" and "you're" on the internet.
    Thanks for the response. Note the top of the thelanis forum page tho..i will copy and paste for you. Thelanis Server Pride! Discuss anything about your server here, and visit the Marketplace inside to hock or buy goods! It states, Discuss anything about the server. Well, Alpha is recruiting on the thelanis server. I decided to post my thread where i thought it would do the most good. So far we have recruited one really good player. I doubt very much if he would ever had know that we were recruiting had i posted in the Guild recruitment forums. Have decided to not delete.

Hi i have "dust heart" tranket and "grate comander" grenn steal batlle ax can i join
    thelanisalphacakeybootayhopeykaliyamafirebatfruitbatximenez

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi-koibito View Post
    Hi i have "dust heart" tranket and "grate comander" grenn steal batlle ax can i join
    You've been gearing up since I last ran with you.
    Server: Thelanis
    Guild: Fallen Immortals
    Toons: Soza, Sozz, Sozza, Sossa (bards)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightetak View Post
    Vets - 50% of them wont bother to respond to this thread let alone read the forums; 20% of them will grab some popcorn and wonder how long it will take for this thread to be locked by a Mod.

There is the 5% that will take it upon themselves to insert a cynical although pointless comment and tell you that you posted in the wrong place; 15% wishing that they were Vets, 3% might actually be interested in joining Alpha.

Then there is the 1% that will realise that something just doesn't quite add up...and the remaining 9% are newbies sitting at their computer and wondering why an online gaming guild is trying to hire Veterinarians.

Alpha, decent bunch of people if youre into questing, slaughtering, raiding and thinking outside the forum allocated area.
    I'm no math wiz & it's still a little early in the day for me, but doesn't this add up to 103%

I've had many a fun run with Alpha over the years. A recent VOD involving a non-Alpha pugger, over-the-top, foul-mouthed, antagonistic, 13-year-old comes to mind. It was a squelch-fest and laugh-fest. Good folks. Good times.
    INFERUS SUS Sorcs (Socky, Sockie, Socklin), Rogues (Sockpuppet, Sockum), Clerics (Sockington, Sockase), FVS (Sockle), Intim (Tubesocks), Bards (Sockdolenger, Sockish), Rangers (Sockin, Sockel), Wizzy (Sockut), Kensai (Sockt), Monk (Sockfist), Arty (Sockficer, Sockcraft)

Quote Originally Posted by robdrew View Post
    Alpha is recruiting on the thelanis server.
    Hey Darc, Thelanis forum section is just fine.

Alpha has been around for a long time, good people, lots of good runs with them. If a player is looking for an active, fun guild, Alpha is a good choice.

Besides, they're on my Thelanis cowbell! How can you go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast