Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DDO Bonus Days!

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by wlmartin View Post
    ... when they hit they reverberate through time 100 generations and kill the ancient ancestor of the beast who would dare challenge me
    Not quite the same but that made me think of this http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0639.html

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Get +2 Loot through May 6th! Yes, this stacks with Jewels of Fortune and other sources of + Loot.
    Throw in some xp and I will forget the glaring wall bug that was missed. Having a +1 ghost touch heavy shield of everbright turn into a +3 isn't really worth my notice.

Stop Moaning!!

And loot does drop in cove AKA named treasure maps so it would still apply for those hunting in cove

Just be thankful you get anything...
    umm.. (uncomfortable silence)....thanks... (like the kid who got knitted socks for xmas)

does anyone even bothers looting those chests.
    +2 Vendor trash loot = still vendor trash.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Stop Moaning!!

They didnt have to give you free +2 anything

And loot does drop in cove AKA named treasure maps so it would still apply for those hunting in cove
    Looted a couple chests in smugglers rest last night. Got the same ml loot (sometimes even the same items) as I got earlier this week so apparently it doesn't apply to those chests.

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    Very much this.

Also, XP makes us happier than loot. Unless you take off the "max 20" cap from loot bonuses. Then we'll care about loot bonuses.

+2 loot level weekend
    +1/+2 loot gem
    + no bonuses for chest levels 20 or more
    = no interest

Thanks Jerry, but..
    Exactly, this quote... ...is exactly it, Cove event or not. Who actually notices you get a +2 Dex Bamance +3 ring instead of a +2 Dex rng, espcially when your on a xp streak way out of level on your TR with twink gear anyway? This bonus is for new players not affected by the issues. If a chest is limited to 20 the bonus really dosent do anything.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Now I know why the +2 loot bonus days are happening now while the Cove is going on. It's so that we can get a 25% XP bonus when we go back to questing on the 10th.

Here comes the bonus days that we actually care about!

Can we get an Xzbit meme for XP bonus days with an XP tome and an XP pot running?

Why do I keep getting a message that I'm getting +1 loot (due to build your guild bonus) by I don't get any message about +2 loot from this?
    ~ Cheara : Raizertron : Pozitron : Higgz Bowtron : Illudium : Staphe Infection : Abraa Capocus ~
    Nooby McNoobsalot
    Ghallanda Rerolled

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chette View Post
    Why do I keep getting a message that I'm getting +1 loot (due to build your guild bonus) by I don't get any message about +2 loot from this?
    The +2 loot bonus days just give you the bonus loot without saying anything. The message that you are getting +1 loot is the odd man out in this case and not the silent loot bonus.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123