Angry Bag disappeared from shared bank BUG

So, I Was Playing my monk Kadahgi and got my bag out of my shared bank added a utility vest seal and token fragments to the bag saw it go in my shared bank and my total items go from 59 to 60 filling my shared bank. I logged over to my other character Lorthor intending to make the epic utility vest and found only 59 items in my shared bank with my bag gone I logged back over to my monk to see if somehow he still had the bag but he does not.

I reported this as a bug and put a ticket in got a response that

The issue you have described is either not a currently known issue that the In-Game Support team can assist with, or cannot be resolved with the information you have provided. We recommend that you take a moment to submit a formal bug report at this url: http://forums.ddo.com/new_bug.php?. Be sure to fully review the information at the top of the bug report form to understand how bug reports are handled.

this is not cool, I lose years of saved shards seals and scrolls to be told to take a flying leap basicly , thought i would warn everyone else

Kadagi

I get scared when Turbine works on bags, they have a habit of not testing and destroying items and work.
    Leader - Ωmega Syndicate [L41] guild of Khyber|Orien - www.os.rumbaar.net
    Khyber - Eldraine - Monk | Eldaline - Favored Soul | Eldnuker - Sorcerer
    █████ - Eldalorne - Wizard | Elarawr - Fighter | Eldrainge - Ranger/Rogue

Did you check your buy back option? Sometimes when things disappear they will reappear there. I feel your pain, I think I would cry if I lost one of my bags
    Duvessah-23TR Sr/Sr, Zephyyrus-26TR Cl/3xWz/Cl, Hasbigcrits-21 Ftr, Sneekin-22 Rogue
    Quina-17TR Expl/Wiz-Rog, Demeres-25TR Clg/Clg, Kissin-23TR Cl/Arti, Ziggee-4TR Bard,
    Eyshe-22 Favored Soul, Menddin-22 FVS, Zodagh-25 Barbarian, Teagon-11 Druid
    Groemph-17 shortbus build, Karevia-9 Wiz, Yysooomany-17 Pali >> Officer-The Ashen

Default yup did that

Yes I did check my buy back option only one page of loot I had just sold showed and it was only junk loot I sold off after lords of dust epic run. thanks for the suggestion tho.

Kadagi

How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Quote Originally Posted by Lorthor View Post

The issue you have described is either not a currently known issue that the In-Game Support team can assist with, or cannot be resolved with the information you have provided.
    Well either they simply won't replace your bag (hehe, I told him "with the information you have provided", like we would actually replace it with more info, let's see if he believes that!), or they've forgotten that they already fixed this bug once.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorthor View Post
    So, I Was Playing my monk Kadahgi and got my bag out of my shared bank added a utility vest seal and token fragments to the bag saw it go in my shared bank and my total items go from 59 to 60 filling my shared bank. I logged over to my other character Lorthor intending to make the epic utility vest and found only 59 items in my shared bank with my bag gone I logged back over to my monk to see if somehow he still had the bag but he does not.

The issue you have described is either not a currently known issue that the In-Game Support team can assist with, or cannot be resolved with the information you have provided. We recommend that you take a moment to submit a formal bug report at this url: http://forums.ddo.com/new_bug.php?. Be sure to fully review the information at the top of the bug report form to understand how bug reports are handled.

this is not cool, I lose years of saved shards seals and scrolls to be told to take a flying leap basicly , thought i would warn everyone else

Kadagi
    Not sure if this helps, but either way, i´m from thelanis(not that this counts here) and i saw on a dev post(tolero´s i think) that they could replace the missing bags to the previous state, but it was a long and painful job, since They have to verify your history,case by case, see if it is true and so...

I Didnt get in touch with anyone that got their bags back(neither anyone who lost one) but i hope you can get some info from devs or mods from the forums :P

Cheers,

Zess
    Darkzess(Currently: Bbn) - Sturdycaster (Wiz) - Stormfists(Mnk) - Zeess (Art) - Zessx (FvS)
    Thelanis
    ~Currently away, who knows where i'm gonna be today~

Talking missing bag issue

This was an issue that was brought up by the Devs after the green bag exploit had been removed.
    I caught wind that bags had been replaced here and there so I do know it's possible. The word was
    going around here on Khyber about this exact issue, and I was told If I intended to be transporting
    any form of unbound bags between characters to make sure they where garbage bags and
    the best idea would be to just simply put 1 item BTA into account bank and not entire bags.
    Though this might not be overly helpful I did hear of some folks with the issue and it being resolved.
    Good luck on getting to the devs quick and painlessly, quite possibly they have someone just waiting
    in a cubicle for bag crises
    ~Questionable~ ~Quilid~ ~Qasar~ ~Workit~ ~Euchre~ ~Cardice~

Pilchards-Khyber