Smile Suggestions for X-Pack

Social panel:
    1) Icon showing hirelings in group.
    2) Friends list, show friends location (same as who panel)

Character Sheet:
    1) Icons showing Greater & Lesser Tomes of Learning & Elixirs, with the bonus total.

UI:
    1) Rare cave entrances, colored icon showing if Named is present.
    2) Explorer Area Map, Show Shrine Icons regardless if explored or not.
    3) Auction House: Have a setting box, for auto filtering Race/ Level & Class.

Just a few things some of us have discussed lately. Please add your suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    Social panel:
    1) Icon showing hirelings in group.
    2) Friends list, show friends location (same as who panel)

Character Sheet:
    1) Icons showing Greater & Lesser Tomes of Learning & Elixirs, with the bonus total.

UI:
    1) Rare cave entrances, colored icon showing if Named is present.
    2) Explorer Area Map, Show Shrine Icons regardless if explored or not.
    3) Auction House: Have a setting box, for auto filtering Race/ Level & Class.

Just a few things some of us have discussed lately. Please add your suggestions.
    SP1- That wouldn't be bad. Better would be to let people apply to groups that have hirelings in them and/or giving leaders the ability to get rid of them.
    SP2- Not a high priority thing IMO, but I'd like to see that.

CS1- Already shows tomes, and the tomes depends on varying factors so a total isn't very helpful.

UI1- No, it's an explorer area, go explore. Especially since the new wilderness zones are supposed to have a lot more randomness to them, this isn't very helpful anyways. Something I would concede to is something implemented like the boss markers from the challenges, that you can see their location as long as you still have a cleared map area for where they are.
    UI2- No, once again, go explore, or remember where they are.
    UI3- Something like this could be handy.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Default Weapon clickie bar...

Another nice addition would be able to have the ability to label your clickie bar. For instance if you use different weapons set depending on what you are facing you could label it accordingly (i.e. Undead, Giant, Reptile...). I also think it would be great if you could label bags of holding. I keep different bags in my shared bank for the various crafting types (i.e. Shroud, Cannith...) and it would be get to just know by the title witch bag I am grabbing.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Diyon View Post
    SP1- That wouldn't be bad. Better would be to let people apply to groups that have hirelings in them and/or giving leaders the ability to get rid of them.
    SP2- Not a high priority thing IMO, but I'd like to see that.

CS1- Already shows tomes, and the tomes depends on varying factors so a total isn't very helpful.

UI1- No, it's an explorer area, go explore. Especially since the new wilderness zones are supposed to have a lot more randomness to them, this isn't very helpful anyways. Something I would concede to is something implemented like the boss markers from the challenges, that you can see their location as long as you still have a cleared map area for where they are.
    UI2- No, once again, go explore, or remember where they are.
    UI3- Something like this could be handy.
    I miswrote, I meant a total for elixirs, learning tomes, streaks for a total

As for the rest of your reply. I didnt ask for your opinion, just more suggestions. Thanks for playing though.
    Last edited by ferd; 05-03-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

General:
    1)Bug test the update till it begs for mercy and you are 100% certain it's as bug-free as possible before launch.
    2) Bug test the living hell out of it again, just to be sure.
    3) Once you are sure it's bug free - test it again, only with a finer tooth comb then on the other two passes. Third time's the charm.

I would love it if They could not break too many things while "Fixing" the game.

Default Suggestions for the expansion

Sounds interesting. Honestly though, I feel that we need more feats and spells. The feat list in DDO just seems a bit lackluster to me.

Please remain civil, and remember to respect the community guidelines when posting in the forums. Thank you.

IWIronheart

It's a bit late in the development cycle for feature requests on the X-Pack it's suppose to release in 50 days.
    “If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.”

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    I miswrote, I meant a total for elixirs, learning tomes, streaks for a total

As for the rest of your reply. I didnt ask for your opinion, just more suggestions. Thanks for playing though.
    I'm aware you did not ask for my opinion, but that does not mean I could not give one. If you didn't want other people to comment on your suggestions, then perhaps a PM to a dev(s) would have been better. Otherwise why is it here to read if I'm not supposed to make any comments? You said I think XYZ is a good idea. I just put it out there than I don't think X and Y are good ideas. And I didn't just shoot it down, I actually gave my reasons for it.
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

General (continued):
    4) No last minute changes, additions, or alterations. Recognize that this has not panned out well in the past, and learn from those mistakes.
    5) Test it again, you can never be too sure.