Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: CC compass bug?

  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    81

    Default CC compass bug?

    just wondering if anyone else seems to have lost cc compasses from there inv during the patch?
    Could have sworn i had 7-8 of them yesterday and none now so just wondering

  2. #2
    Community Member Jaid314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,416

    Default

    someone in my guild was complaining the cove took their compass, told them they didn't have a compass (after taking the compass they had), and denied them their dragonshards after completing a run (this was before the patch)

    is it possible the cove is taking 2 compasses each time from you, and so you only thought you had that many compasses left?

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaid314 View Post
    someone in my guild was complaining the cove took their compass, told them they didn't have a compass (after taking the compass they had), and denied them their dragonshards after completing a run (this was before the patch)

    is it possible the cove is taking 2 compasses each time from you, and so you only thought you had that many compasses left?
    No idea, its also possible im just dreaming about how many i had left which is why im wondering if anyone else is having issues

  4. #4
    Time Bandit & Hero SirShen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabie View Post
    just wondering if anyone else seems to have lost cc compasses from there inv during the patch?
    Could have sworn i had 7-8 of them yesterday and none now so just wondering
    Might be that u got hit by a fire ball (spell ect) and your compasses went with it.

  5. #5
    Community Member brian14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirShen View Post
    Might be that u got hit by a fire ball (spell ect) and your compasses went with it.
    The compass does not disappear from your inventory until the Cove run ends (it stays if you recall early), so I suppose it can be destroyed while in the Cove.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

    "Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload