Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kraahgdaaxe View Post
    number 1.

Kraahg
    qft.
    From dev meeting: "It's fun to fail!"
    "Grouping in MMOs is 1d6 players pretending to like each other long enough to start drama over loot."
    "There is a way to implement it but it’s got so many red flags it’s like communism."
    "That tears it. I need to get a donkey."

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    qft.
    Sooo.... what you're saying is....

When the kobold with the progenitor crystal dies, my hireling dies, I die, my panther dies, and then a minute later the progenitor crystal is turned in for successful completion ... it's a bug? :-)

It's happened to me at least twice. You should here the funny quotes in a cute voice that the bug makes while it's carrying the progenitor crystal, BTW.
    My Trade List
    My build: The Jack of Fists, Monk 12 / Ranger 6 / Rogue 2, melee generalist
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snarglefrump View Post
    When the kobold with the progenitor crystal dies, my hireling dies, I die, my panther dies, and then a minute later the progenitor crystal is turned in for successful completion ... it's a bug? :-)

It's happened to me at least twice. You should here the funny quotes in a cute voice that the bug makes while it's carrying the progenitor crystal, BTW.
    happened to me once also. was quite strange indeed.

Yeah, if you lose the kobold carrying the progenitor crystal, the crystal is supposed to go away. Originally we wanted to also make it explode (think big barrels in Siegebreaker), but didn't have time to put it in.
    From dev meeting: "It's fun to fail!"
    "Grouping in MMOs is 1d6 players pretending to like each other long enough to start drama over loot."
    "There is a way to implement it but it’s got so many red flags it’s like communism."
    "That tears it. I need to get a donkey."

Yeah, if you lose the kobold carrying the progenitor crystal, the crystal is supposed to go away. Originally we wanted to also make it explode (think big barrels in Siegebreaker), but didn't have time to put it in.
    no time like the present.

hop to it.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just have any and all crystals just drop on the ground, then the purples could explode causing mayhem, while the Kobolds run into danger to get them and get killed by what killed the last holder?

Imo... A dead kobold should drop their crsytals where they die. The other kobolds could grab them on the line.

Also... There should be a 2nd optional available if you meet the 200 quota.... For example... Collect another 100 for a second optional. Any beyond 300 increment in sets of 100 for a third optional. Usually have time to kill in there and have to wait for the quest to end. Trapping the kobolds up top is fun though.... ;-)

That would be awesome. Puts emphasis on the "you just really messed up" aspect. Do it!
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Put...

It...

In...

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Put...

It...

In...
    This.

Usually losing a proggie is a wipe anyway (groups usually recall and retry at this point), so why not actually have it wipe the group too?

Nothing quite like a spectacular explosion to make up for you messing up really, really badly. And it might make for some very interesting griefing opportunities in epic token farming groups....
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Ah yes, more content published unfinished.

At least you guys are consistent.
    Sweep Pick or Die!
    Quote Originally Posted by JollySwagMan View Post
    But in terms of actual quest ideas, perhaps something where Halflings ride around on Warforged in battle-backpacks with shoulder-mounted repeating crossbows.

man that would have been so coooool

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Put...

It...

In...

Agreed. Right after you fix the problem with Air Savant messing up the Greater Dragonmark of Storm. And everything else that's been on the Known Issues list for more than a year.
    Give a man a fish, and he demands two more tomorrow.
    Teach a man to fish, and he'll leave to find somebody who'll just give him a fish.
    Beat him unconscious with the fish, and it's comedy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12