Default Best single shard GS repeater for arti

Ok so TR'd an alt into an arti with the plan of making a lit2 repeater at lvl 12 but some how I thought I had 2 supreme shards and actually only have one .
    So what are the opinions for the best single shard GS repeater to make at 12 to lvl with till back in the Shroud?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobius View Post
    Ok so TR'd an alt into an arti with the plan of making a lit2 repeater at lvl 12 but some how I thought I had 2 supreme shards and actually only have one .
    So what are the opinions for the best single shard GS repeater to make at 12 to lvl with till back in the Shroud?
    Best single shard? Trip Pos. You have buffs to cover almost everything that it's missing.

triple holy or triple earth would both have their uses and not be completely useless once u make a lit2

OR you could simply run shroud as a lvl 12 and loot a shard. you're not barred from entering at that level, and can certainly survive normal. Back when the cap was 16, it wasnt unheard of to take someone's lvl 12 into the shroud so that they could grab some shards to craft with before continuing to level.
    Shadowsteel [TR train wreck]