Community Member Mephisto-Helix's Avatar
    South Africa

Default Changing Account Details Problems

So I have a new CC and want to change my details from the old defunct CC before my current VIP sub is up. I logged into my account portal to try change the details and it doesn't want to know about it at all. I've tried a few times, with the most recent being an hour ago. Is the only way to do it seriously the submitting a ticket way only?

Any feedback is appreciated.

PS - please don't ask me to phone, I'm in South Africa and it's not cheap to phone.

Did you try the online turbine support site?
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

I recently had problems with updating account info, wrote a ticket. A few days later got an email saying I needed to call tech support.

Im afraid you might have to call them. They manually update your info or whatever you need in seconds, but then again, if you cant call them, you might have an issue here. :/
    Last edited by Zyerz; 04-29-2012 at 01:55 PM.

"Hikari datte, yami datte, kitto"

Into light, into darkness, surely.

Customer Service Representative

For changing a credit card, we do ask that you call Account Management directly as its really the most secure way of giving credit card information. However, if you submit a ticket to them, ask if there is any other way that you can send the information securely.

Don't send your credit card information by email though, as that is not a secure way to send sensitive information like credit card information.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited