Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Either that or my name is Tim...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTbrIo1p-So

The real question is.. do you program with or without the horns? Or do you only use them for meetings and new hire interviews?

Hero
    and Mo Bro H'ro

Either that or my name is Tim...
    Can't be - it clearly says "MadFloyd", not "MadTim".
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

Taking a break because I'm so hungry I can't think straight. Local food place refused our order because they can't handle the volume... (guess they don't usually do so much business on a Saturday).

Timbits would come in handy right about now. I'm resorting to the candy dish located in our meeting room that I try to keep filled (you wouldn't believe how fast these guys can plow through all this stuff, I'm going to keep their dentists very happy). I'm bad though - once I start...

This week has been super intense, but fun. We're at the stage where all the bits and pieces come together and start to gel. The environments are getting lots of deco and lighting attention, driven by our lead artist. I thought the King's Forest with all its mini biomes was impressive, but the Underdark and Demonweb are absolutely spectacular. You guys are in for a treat.

Thanks to all who provided feedback in the Active vs Passive clickies thread. In case you're curious, it wasn't about changing any existing mechanics so much as shaping new mechanics (related to abilities gained from Epic Destinies and new enhancements). Obviously we want to strike the right balance between everyone's preferred playstyles and I wanted to contrast the feedback we got from our Mournlands folk with what your thoughts were.

I'm hoping that I will be able to share some AC news with you this week. Also, a dev article about Epic Destinies (which are very powerful enhancements that can be earned from level 20+) is making its way through the official process and will hopefully be released shortly - then I'll be able to start getting your feedback on it. I'm really looking forward to this.

Oh well, back to work so I can get out of here at a reasonable hour...
    These bits of info are always fun to read. I'm glad you are comparing Mournlands feedback to forumites feedback. Also keep in mind there is most likely another level of difference between the forum regulars, and the 95% of players that don't visit the forums.
    Ghallanda: Save the newbie, save the world.

Community Member themoonbreaker's Avatar

Posts like these are great. Thanks for sharing, Tim. Now that we are on a first name basis, how about lunch? I'll even buy.
    The Moon Breaker A DDO Novel Series. Online or epub versions

What are zombies doing locked in deposit boxes at Lordsmarch Bank? Find out in Stormreach Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by themoonbreaker View Post
    Posts like these are great. Thanks for sharing, Tim. Now that we are on a first name basis, how about lunch? I'll even buy.
    His real name isn't "Tim." The Tim to which he is referring is Tim Horton. There's a Donut chain in Canada (very similar to Dunkin' Donuts here in America) called "Tim Horton's" and the "bits" (as in "Timbits") are, I gather, some sort of Donut product (sililar to Dunkin' Munchkins?) they sell.

Community Member themoonbreaker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    His real name isn't "Tim." The Tim to which he is referring is Tim Horton. There's a Donut chain in Canada (very similar to Dunkin' Donuts here in America) called "Tim Horton's" and the "bits" (as in "Timbits") are, I gather, some sort of Donut product (sililar to Dunkin' Munchkins?) they sell.
    You don't believe in Santa Claus either, I bet.
    The Moon Breaker A DDO Novel Series. Online or epub versions

What are zombies doing locked in deposit boxes at Lordsmarch Bank? Find out in Stormreach Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Exactly, only Timbits taste better. ;P

Default Timbits

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-Hawkeye View Post
    Timbits are Canadian for "happy time in my tummy."
    Bronko Lawbringer
    Founder, Guild Leader, & Official Meat Shield™ of THAC0 on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Make Gazebo cry.
    www.thaczero.net

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-Hawkeye View Post
    I've never tasted Santa so I'll take your word on that.

There are some who call me... Tim!
    Cannith:
    Brigette; Warlock12/Monk3(14th life) || Aoeryn; Wiz20(3rd life).

As a Canadian I must wave the flag - in full knowledge that I am sure to get lambasted for it - however country pride dictates that I state that Tim Hortons as a whole is better than Dunkin Donuts.....

*ducking for cover*

Proud Officer of Attacks the Darkness
    Glorious * Glorie * Gloried * Glorisai * Gloreia * Hallows * Thayill * Sargavand * Murella * Maudalin
    If you can't say anything nice about someone, come sit by me

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    As a Canadian I must wave the flag - in full knowledge that I am sure to get lambasted for it - however country pride dictates that I state that Tim Hortons as a whole is better than Dunkin Donuts.....
    *ducking for cover*
    *shrugs* go right on ahead. I find the the local places are better than nationals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12