Community Member

Exclamation No Turbine Points received

Well lets begin, 2 days ago i bought 400 Turbine points for 6 Euros through Boku Sms Mobile phone payment and it said that it was successfully charged but i still didnt get my points and my money was gone so iam asking now what the hell is going on here ? how long can it take till you get your points credited ? I already sended a ticket with no response. Can someone help me out please ?
    Last edited by pesch1991; 04-28-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Community Member

Default No Turbine Points received

Thx for no response !

Quote Originally Posted by pesch1991 View Post
    Thx for no response !
    To request a Paid Service or support from a specific team, click the "Support Center" tab, then "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available Monday to Friday from 12:00 noon to 8:45 pm Eastern. (781) 407-4020

http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/splash.asp
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Customer Service Representative

Actually, Account Support is open 7 days a week. All that information is in my signature

If you purchase points through your cell phone using Boku, you first want to contact Boku to make sure everything processed correctly. They can let you know if anything happened with the transaction. If you need further assistance, you can contact the Account Management team so that they can take a look.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited

Quote Originally Posted by daVoyd View Post
    Actually, Account Support is open 7 days a week. All that information is in my signature
    Sorry, didn't mean to give misleading informations.

I just copied info found on Account Management Assistance threads, you may want to update those
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Account Management Assistance Need help with your account? Get help from other players here.
    You didn't get your points because they were added to my account. Thank you.

To fix this issue, call Turbine.