Thread: DDO Bonus Days!

Default DDO Bonus Days!

Get +20% Guild Renown through April 29th!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

But.. but... Crystal Cove doesn't give guild renown!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post

hehe, everytime the cove has been on my guild lost overall renown.

Doubt it will happen this time though as most people are pretty solid on those items at this point.
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella

This, Build your guild, Crystal Cove, & Birthday cakes!

You people rock, Thanks for all the perks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    Build your guild,
    (Guild): The Build Your Guild event is currently active! Be sure to help new and returning players level up and earn extra renown for your guild! See DDO.com for details on this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    (Guild): The Build Your Guild event is currently active! Be sure to help new and returning players level up and earn extra renown for your guild! See DDO.com for details on this event.

"I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post

Oh, and thank you for putting in a flat +20%!
    Much easier t..

..o figure this out with..

..out all the complexity in...

..volved in the "other" e..

..vent.
    Last edited by danotmano1998; 04-26-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Talking

lol
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

But I HEARD that if you use diplomacy on Jack Jibbers, he gives renown when you kill him! Or, wait, no, I just made that up.

Or did I?

Yes. I did.

But don't you sort of want to try it now to be sure?

Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    (guild): The build your guild event is currently active! Be sure to help new and returning players level up and earn extra renown for your guild! See ddo.com for details on this event.

Oh, and thank you for putting in a flat +20%!
    Much easier t..

(guild): The build your guild event is currently active! Be sure to help new and returning players level up and earn extra renown for your guild! See ddo.com for details on this event.

..o figure this out with..

..out all the complexity in...

..volved in the "other" e..

..vent.
    lol +1

Gasoline(tr) Favored Soul - 5th Life
    Deadwall(tr) - Soul Survivor - 2nd Life
    Gasolinex - Pale Master
    Gasomatic Systematic - Bard

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Get +20% Guild Renown through April 29th!
    so i couldnt help but notice that on the sign-in screen it says Get +20% Guild Renown in-game now through April 30th... however u have it posted here its through the 29th, i havent been getting any extra renown today so i will assume it is a typo on the sign-in screen....

just letting you know on the last day after everyone has gone home... lets me feel like im doing my part

Default bit off topic

on twitter you say there are sales on shared bank/storage items .. but the link goes to last weeks page. anyone know how to get to see what the sale is? thanks if you can help, and 'oh well thanks anyway' if you can't

Quote Originally Posted by btn2009 View Post
    on twitter you say there are sales on shared bank/storage items .. but the link goes to last weeks page. anyone know how to get to see what the sale is? thanks if you can help, and 'oh well thanks anyway' if you can't
    I had that problem last night, so I logged in to the game to find out...

Shared bank upgrades are 35% off -go get yours now!
    Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    Then I thought about it some more and decided that they were actually Gizmo minus the "Don't Get them Wet" problem of producing soulless evil entities that want to destroy civilization, like the Kardashians.

quick reply much appreciated ... +1 for the sig