Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Who can I bribe to get a banker put in Smuggler's Rest? Some shady pirate dude, with large bags?
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    I'm not Cordovan, but that is easy enough to explain.

You don't break what isn't broken, even if it could be annoying by the current standards. Upon release it was part of the mechanic, and old content is seldom updated for fear of breaking it.
    I get that, but in this case all they would be doing is taking away flagging, or even changing the unlock number to something pitifully low, and then never turning the event off.

Exclamation Eye opener

Okay so Turbine, seems the general public doesn't like all the changes you made to CC. Please correct them at your earliest convience.

Btw, how about you add a cosmetic helm of the pirate hats in the DDO store or buy with coins. I'm sure it would get severals buys.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoLionxxx View Post
    Okay so Turbine, seems the general public doesn't like all the changes you made to CC. Please correct them at your earliest convience.
    Please provide evidence when making claims like this. 'General public' implies a majority - where is the data to back up your numbers?

Or are you projecting your own personal feelings onto the blank canvas of the entire player base?
    Bronies: For those who get it, no explanation is needed; for those who don't, none will do.

A lottery for BTA cove hats would be neat.

being we are in the build your guild event and the cove is going off is there anyway you can turn decay off these events really stink for decay --- please thanks- Whatshould -Leader of for loot and glory

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Expalphalog View Post
    Please provide evidence when making claims like this. 'General public' implies a majority - where is the data to back up your numbers?

Or are you projecting your own personal feelings onto the blank canvas of the entire player base?
    No, I'm pretty sure that general consensus about the Cove and Mabar is that the hand-in of items was a bad idea for a couple of reasons. However, the biggest complaint was from off-peak players, Wayfinder players or players after the first few days being unable to get into the Cove or the Dragon event because the turn-in numbers were too high and the number of active players were too low. This has been especially true for Mabar where hours couple go by before the Dragon event opened up.

We've decided to extend the Crystal Cove event for another day, so the end date for Crystal Cove is now through May 7th. Enjoy!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Default Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We've decided to extend the Crystal Cove event for another day, so the end date for Crystal Cove is now through May 7th. Enjoy!
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hhhhhhhhhhoooooooolllllllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wwwwwoooooooohhhhhhoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Lolz! :P! ! xD!
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Thank you. I may even get my replacement computer in in time, now!
    Lots to farm, yip yip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Community Member

How about in that time, till the 7th, you folks fix the Cove disconnect bug ?

I'm pretty sure you know that I mean considering it hasn't been fixed since the day you first implemented the Cove event in the game ?

What's the point of doing Cove when there's a pretty big chance that someone from the six person party will disconnect and you wont get any of the green shards that are needed to craft items ?

Great, one more day of massive lag.

Joy!
    Sweep Pick or Die!
    Quote Originally Posted by JollySwagMan View Post
    But in terms of actual quest ideas, perhaps something where Halflings ride around on Warforged in battle-backpacks with shoulder-mounted repeating crossbows.

Yes! I love you!

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that... Are things going to be awkward now between us?
    Bronies: For those who get it, no explanation is needed; for those who don't, none will do.

Community Member

would it be possible to link the total handins required to open cove with the number of instances active at some point in the future?

just seems like a very tidy way to link opening times with event traffic

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

WAIT WHAT!!!!! I though it STARTED on the 6th...dammit major reading comprehension fail on my part
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Still no option to trade gold / silver / copper doubloons for one another?

Was hoping 3rd time around it would be added to the barter box.

Any chance we can see an option added for next time? Just seems a bit strange that at the end of each event I end up dumping 20k of gold doubloons and never have enough copper.

"Yaaarr!!! Dump thar useless gold me mateys, we be after more ah them copper fer the air eles! Yaaarrr" .... please say it's not so.

Community Member

Ghostbutts roasting in a wall of fire,
    Jack Jibbers nipping at your nose.
    A kobold that fled, barrels piled upon its head,
    Many Crystals, for you.
    Grim was not a happy little toymaker like the other elves. To ease his boredom he began to take a bit of creative license. The jolly old fatman, however, was not pleased with the attack choo-choo, the exploding jack-in-the-box, nor even Bolemic Barbie...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by flech View Post
    How about in that time, till the 7th, you folks fix the Cove disconnect bug ?

I'm pretty sure you know that I mean considering it hasn't been fixed since the day you first implemented the Cove event in the game ?

What's the point of doing Cove when there's a pretty big chance that someone from the six person party will disconnect and you wont get any of the green shards that are needed to craft items ?
    Happened to us about 30 mins ago. Did file a bugreport about it.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoogroves View Post
    Who can I bribe to get a banker put in Smuggler's Rest? Some shady pirate dude, with large bags?
    ^^^^^ What he said x1000
    UDR Loot Rules:
    1) No griefing people for pulling loot that dropped in their name
    2) When rolling, classes for which the item is "useful" get +10 to the roll
    example: Wiz and Barb both roll on a Torc, the barb saying "I'm TRing into an arcane next week"
    Wiz gets +10 on his roll

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast