Thread: Userchat*

Community Member

Lightbulb Userchat*

/joinchannel cannithcraft to talk about crafting stuff (the less sarcasm and drama the better ofc)
    /joinchannel cannithtrade is a long standing trade channel
    I also propose a UC channel for advice for any and all (idk cannithhelp?)
    that leaves one free channel i suppose i would have to fill it with cannithraid(s)

Main point is i would like to get a stable advice channel

P.S. Cannithcraft is gaining more and more fans by the day

I'd rather just report people who abuse the standard /advice channel since a player channel would have to be told to everyone who needs advice and there would be 0 control over what is said there would just be a new venue for trolling new players.

Also why put cannith in all the names is there another server using our chat so we need to differentiate? Seems like a dumb and pointless extra layer to add. If you make an advice channel call it Advice or Help and you might even get people looking for help joining simply because its a logical name not because they were told about it.
    Last edited by Combat_Wombat; 04-24-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Ultimately you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it be a good player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant
    Please don't make posts like this, thanks.
    You can give a man fire and he will be warm for a day, but set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Ooooo! More channels to troll!
    ~Miahoo all around!~

To all my friends: I Troll! Deal with it! You still hate me!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Combat_Wombat View Post
    I'd rather just report people who abuse the standard /advice channel since a player channel would have to be told to everyone who needs advice and there would be 0 control over what is said there would just be a new venue for trolling new players.

Also why put cannith in all the names is there another server using our chat so we need to differentiate? Seems like a dumb and pointless extra layer to add. If you make an advice channel call it Advice or Help and you might even get people looking for help joining simply because its a logical name not because they were told about it.

I'd rather just report people who abuse the standard /advice channel: Point was to have a bigger amount of ppl to rely on for information, not just the town you're in.

Also why put cannith in all the names is there another server using our chat so we need to differentiate?: kinda new to userchat myself

Seems like a dumb and pointless extra layer to add: troll =P

If you make an advice channel call it Advice or Help: I agree, why not