Community Member

Default saturday static group

I'm looking for 2 more players to fill out our static group. We're level 9 and play saturdays starting at 6pm EST and running until about 9pm EST. Our team currently consists of a cleric, rogue, monk and sorceror and any class you want to run is acceptable.

We don't rush quests. Most of us are on our first life so we have a non-spoiler playstyle. If one of the team hasn't run the quest before the other members let them lead and don't drop hints, run ahead, etc. Everyone gets time to talk to NPCs, read the storyline, figure out the puzzles, etc.

We don't have any rules regarding gearing your character. We don't have any rules about playing outside the group. We don't have any rules about what life you're on or how many points your build has. We are not a Permadeath group. We do ask that you keep a character in the appropriate level range to play with the group.

If this sounds fun for you, let me know.

Perhaps i'm insane because i can't see it, but might i suggest you specify what server your playing on.

Community Member

Default D'oh!

Ghallanda

I would very much like to join a static group, but my lowest level char is 13.

If you guys have an opening when you reach that level range let me know.

Community Member

Thanks Extraocular, but I'm hoping to fill the group by then. If you could start a lvl7 Vet we could quickly get you up to level.

Community Member

Heya Wonko - check your in-box! :-p
    Me: "You want some of this you little lizard rat! Ooo.. big bad kobold shaman! You got nothi..." "DING"
    Friend: "Dude... were you just owned by a kobold?"
    Me: "Just shut up..."

I have a level eleven fvs on another account that is only really used for resetting instances.
    I own all the packs, but do not have enough points to buy vet 2.

On my primary account there are 16 characters, 6 of which where rolled up specifically to help and run with new players.

After the last one I swore that I would not make another char and only tr my existing ones from then on.

I am not asking you guys to save me a spot or anything, but if you just happen to have an opening at that time then I would be interested.

Community Member

Saturday is approaching! Are you guys still looking?
    Me: "You want some of this you little lizard rat! Ooo.. big bad kobold shaman! You got nothi..." "DING"
    Friend: "Dude... were you just owned by a kobold?"
    Me: "Just shut up..."

Community Member

Kyrgan, check your inbox.

Community Member

Extraocular, when we gat to lvl 11, if we have a spot we'll look you up.