Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FVS Research

Updated. If I missed a link please let me know...
    "Your gonna need a bigger boat"

FVS Informational Link http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=370115

WOOHOO, I've made the list. :P

Didn't realize this thread existed, though...next time someone asks me for help with a FvS, I'm'n'a give them a link to this page.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

LOL.....Wrunt...you have always been on the list...along with a lot of other great players of the game. :-) I try to update this page every month. Some months are better than others so I started listing the last day I updated at the bottom of the post (even though the website keeps track for me).

As mentioned before. Not all threads make it to the list. I read each thread before adding it to the list to make sure there is value added.

Now if I could just get somone to do the same thing for Sorcs I would be a very happy camper...

Quote Originally Posted by ZennyoTheWise View Post
    LOL.....Wrunt...you have always been on the list...along with a lot of other great players of the game. :-) I try to update this page every month. Some months are better than others so I started listing the last day I updated at the bottom of the post (even though the website keeps track for me).

As mentioned before. Not all threads make it to the list. I read each thread before adding it to the list to make sure there is value added.

Now if I could just get somone to do the same thing for Sorcs I would be a very happy camper...
    Someone for each class, really, would make it perfect. Then if all of them are well-kept, they should all be stickied...as they're very good resources.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

thank you very much for this!

+1

GHALLANDA: Amb-Ambob-Amborc-Ambsorc-Ambow-Ampu-Gimbo-Gimbob-Gimbold-Gimbot

Ladies and Gents,

I have not been in game much since around October laster year. I am sure I have missed some threads. If you see any quality FVS threads not shown please post and let me know. I will update again in a few days. Thanks!

Zennyo

Thanks for keeping this list up to date!

I did have a question... I notice that there are a LOT of half-elf FVS builds on the list. Not being experienced in FvS I was curious... what makes them such a popular choice? I know LOB is what brought out all the WF builds, and I'm guessing for melee builds it's the scimitar bonuses for Undying Court, but what's the advantage for the caster builds?

Just curious! (And starting to plan for a FvS...)

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrae View Post
    Thanks for keeping this list up to date!

I did have a question... I notice that there are a LOT of half-elf FVS builds on the list. Not being experienced in FvS I was curious... what makes them such a popular choice? I know LOB is what brought out all the WF builds, and I'm guessing for melee builds it's the scimitar bonuses for Undying Court, but what's the advantage for the caster builds?

Just curious! (And starting to plan for a FvS...)
    Half-Elf is just an extremely flexible and powerful race...for example, paladin dilly for saves is helpful, or on a melee build rogue/fighter dilly.

Hmm, true. And I can see where Monk dilly might not be bad at 20 with the healing capstone to stay alive mana free forever. I was just curious because I'd always thought of FvS as feat starved and therefore human being one of the prime picks, so it was interesting to see all of the half-elf builds.

I wish I didn't find the half-elven faces so meh.

Community Member Son_of_the_South's Avatar

Is there any way of making these links (first post) work now that the forums have changed..?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Drykks - Baanzai - Elyndaar

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_the_South View Post
    Is there any way of making these links (first post) work now that the forums have changed..?
    Yes. Replace /en/ with /forums/

Just be wary of outdated builds.

Community Member Son_of_the_South's Avatar

Thank you
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Drykks - Baanzai - Elyndaar

Community Member

Is there an updated or newer version of this page?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12