Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Zachski View Post
    My opinion is based off of my own experiences as well as what people have said in this thread. Nor is it a wide-sweeping statement based on an absolute.

Either way, I would be more careful of your word choices if I were you. Absolute opinions such as "No one has ever left the game because of sewers" are remarkably easy to prove wrong (If even one person has left the game because of sewers, you are wrong), but non-absolute opinions (such as "Most people tend to leave the game, not because of sewers, but because of how difficult it is to build and player a character") tend to be more accurate and more well-grounded in reality.

Also, you essentially said "In my opinion, everyone's friends who stopped playing after level 7 lied to them. everyone." Might want to be careful about what your word choice implies in the future :P
    I think you might want to read more carefully. I did not say no one ever left the game because of sewers.

You might also want to drink less caffeine and lay off the sugar as you are getting really bent out of shape over something trivial.

Posting on the forums can be hard, but you can learn not to take the posts personally. I understand your deep anger towards the sewers, and I will agree that they are absolutely the worst thing a new player can face and should all have air fresheners and vases of flowers to make new players feel warm and fuzzy. Maybe they can have kittens too.

Deep breaths, it's going to be ok
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zachski View Post
    Either way, I would be more careful of your word choices if I were you. Absolute opinions such as "No one has ever left the game because of sewers" are remarkably easy to prove wrong (If even one person has left the game because of sewers, you are wrong),
    If you're going to use quotation marks while criticizing Galeria's word choice, it would be courteous to put Galeria's actual words inside the quotation marks.
    My Trade List
    My build: The Jack of Fists, Monk 12 / Ranger 6 / Rogue 2, melee generalist
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by varusso View Post
    SWEET!!!! I play in 3BC when I get tired of the grind. I always use it for getting the favor. The only complaints I have about 3BC are Too spread out from the quest givers, xp is low and the loot sucks. I know that sounds like a lot but I spend hours out there because it's a refreshing from the rest of DDO. And before they added the 3 runs=an Ioun stone to the Mindsunder stuff, I was getting mine in 3BC and Irestone(which I've run so many times I run it once on elite and then forget about it)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234