Community Manager

Default Beyond the Web: Forgotten Realms is now available!

The first of our all-new 4 part video series looking at Menace of the Underdark is here! Click here for developer interviews, first looks at new areas and monsters, and more! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel today!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

I read about an order of magnitude faster than I can listen to someone talk during an interview.

Is a text version of this available?

I love the new landscape-it has a very unique style to it.

Very cool!

Cool, now how about some details regarding Epic levels and destinies? We know nothing about any of that.

less of a dev diary and more of a dev tease

when are you going to release something official with some actual relevant information?

I mean come on, the game we shall not speak of has its beta for its new expansion out for a few weeks already, and my best guess is that it'll be out a month or more after motu.

Its nice to see you guys giving us... hints is it?.... but some actual info instead of just a tease with the expansion now just slightly over 2 months out and with the beta supposedly within a few weeks time, it might be useful to start sharing information that will mean something besides look artwork and look a few of the new scarry monsters... you wanted stats for the monsters... umm.... ummm... look screen shots.

The tease song and dance is all good for announcement and when your still a long time out, but as its getting much closer to the time when we should actually be getting actual details, we still have had nothing solid put infront of us.

Yes yes i know I know, but there were so many interviews at pax... thats all well and good... but it would be nice to see the company put information infront of the palyers itself, and not disperse a little bit through interviews and videos that are not the greatest around.

In other words... more carrot less stick please.
    Last edited by Xaxx; 04-20-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxx View Post

when are you going to release something official with some actual relevant information?
    Soon

Protect Eveningstar Capstone ..... something Ziggarat Capstone (maybe). hmmmm. Is this meant to be tease for Epic Destinies?
    -Anything is possible....if you don't understand the problem.
    -Better to be perceived a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.
    -Luck is simply a crossroads between circumstance and knowledge, both are things you can control.

there were a couple things on the whiteboard behind one of the devs

Project eveningstar capstone

ziggirat capstone

I love these! Keep them coming.

I don't know if you guys realize how much of an impact it makes on the players to get a glimpse into the creation of the game and hear you guys talk about where it's going.

It (somehow) makes it all more "real" to me, to see the actual people who are getting it done and the notes and progress, etc.

Keep it up!
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey-Boy View Post
    Soon
    you forgot the TM heh

Quote Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius View Post
    there were a couple things on the whiteboard behind one of the devs

Project eveningstar capstone

ziggirat capstone
    These are likely quests.

For example, Into the Deep would be considered the Red Fens "Capstone" or Big Top would be the Carnival "Capstone".
    Last edited by Grosbeak07; 04-20-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

I love these! Thanks for sharing these!
    Thelanis: Anne|Annala|Torzion|Anastazie|Sprockettz|Theris

DDOcast - A DDO Podcast for Fans by Fans! >> Google+ || Twitter || Facebook || iTunes || DDOcast RSS Feed || YouTube

The video is uploaded twice in english. Just so you guys know...

Looks awesome too. I loved the whiteboard behind the dev. Honestly, that's kinda what took up all of my attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxx View Post

I mean come on, the game we shall not speak of has its beta for its new expansion out for a few weeks already, and my best guess is that it'll be out a month or more after motu.

Its nice to see you guys giving us... hints is it?.... but some actual info instead of just a tease with the expansion now just slightly over 2 months out and with the beta supposedly within a few weeks time, it might be useful to start sharing information that will mean something besides look artwork and look a few of the new scarry monsters... you wanted stats for the monsters... umm.... ummm... look screen shots.

The tease song and dance is all good for announcement and when your still a long time out, but as its getting much closer to the time when we should actually be getting actual details, we still have had nothing solid put infront of us.

Yes yes i know I know, but there were so many interviews at pax... thats all well and good... but it would be nice to see the company put information infront of the palyers itself, and not disperse a little bit through interviews and videos that are not the greatest around.

In other words... more carrot less stick please.
    I think there doing just fine, i like the suspense leading up too the actual Mod,and there giving more info than ever before! also i like what i see over Dan;s right shoulder
    Last edited by die; 04-20-2012 at 01:28 PM.
    Kahzadoom~Xzr~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~DoomTusk~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by bhgiant View Post
    The video is uploaded twice in english. Just so you guys know...

Looks awesome too. I loved the whiteboard behind the dev. Honestly, that's kinda what took up all of my attention.
    The reason for the double-English video is that one is for the UK, and has a slightly different bit of ratings information (PEGI instead of ESRB.) It's just one of those things you have to do when you're releasing a video for specific audiences around the world.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Woot!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The reason for the double-English video is that one is for the UK, and has a slightly different bit of ratings information (PEGI instead of ESRB.) It's just one of those things you have to do when you're releasing a video for specific audiences around the world.
    I thought you did an English-dubbed video in Cockney for those across the pond.

Brown hat's pajamas i' be!
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Community Member

This is exciting.