Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrCow View Post
    Player confirmation - The +30% is performing as should be expected (after running 3 different challenges, at least).
    Not sure exact numbers, but with this bonus I can now hit 3 min tokens in lava caves. TY folks for bringing this bonus to my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    Not sure exact numbers, but with this bonus I can now hit 3 min tokens in lava caves. TY folks for bringing this bonus to my attention.
    Hmm, I might have to check out LAVA CAVEs over Labour Shortage
    Leader - Ωmega Syndicate [L41] guild of Khyber|Orien - www.os.rumbaar.net
    Khyber - Eldraine - Monk | Eldaline - Favored Soul | Eldnuker - Sorcerer
    █████ - Eldalorne - Wizard | Elarawr - Fighter | Eldrainge - Ranger/Rogue

Just a note that we are extending the Challenge Rewards Boost through Wednesday!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Just a note that we are extending the Challenge Rewards Boost through Wednesday!
    Woot!

And don't forget, the Build Your Guild event is currently active! Be sure to help new and returning players level up and earn extra renown for your guild! See DDO.com for details on this event.
    Officer of the Platinum Knights of Cannith, Founder of the guild GHOSTBANE of Cannith
    Main - Death - Completionist and then some...
    Other Characters - Holy, Leap, War, Optimusprime, Intimitank, Lanfear, Can, Afkbiobrb, Garagesale, Leverpuller and many more

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cordovan View Post
    just a note that we are extending the challenge rewards boost through wednesday!
    +1
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Any tips? I get about 450 ingrediants per 10 minute Labor Shortage run, and about 200 ingrediants per 5 minute Buying Time run...

That's solo...

How can I get 500 ingrediants per 5 minute run in Lava Caves like you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

Crystal Cove? And, should the two run simultaneously (Crystal Cove and the bonus), will the bonus apply to greenies too?

You know it's gotta be close. I see Crystal Cove items on sale in the store.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Thank you very much. It is incredibly nice to feel like Turbine is looking after the current customers amidst a number of things which can, at times, feel like the opposite. This does not go unnoticed, nor unappreciated. Cheers, and please relay cheers to the other devs/employees who were right on the ball this time. It really does make a positive difference to ones playing experience.

A guildie (non-forum reader) asked me yesterday when cove was coming back, and I said either tomorrow (Monday, today) or Wednesday.

If you guys are extending the challenge bonus to Wednesday, and then introducing cove on wednesday (or maybe thursday?), then kudos. That's a real nice present to us players, and I for one appreciate it.

Same goes even if cove isn't until next monday, which still meets the "later this month" expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Any tips? I get about 450 ingrediants per 10 minute Labor Shortage run, and about 200 ingrediants per 5 minute Buying Time run...

That's solo...

How can I get 500 ingrediants per 5 minute run in Lava Caves like you do?
    just have to know the layout and waste not time getting right to it i look east see purple head there none i go straight and jump left floating to that bridge if i see purples there if not i go to the lava if you don't find purples anywhere in the first minute doing that then north is stacked.

A good tip to getting the kobolds going fast if i run east for purples i drop a torch on the run then aggro the mobs and drop the porter while dragging the mobs away and the kobolds get right to work usually getting quota by the time i clear that group and the cubby in the back with the 2 invis wolves.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Any tips?
    I run with 2-3 experienced folks normally. 2 torchers and a home base seems best imho.

The key I have found is getting workers/barrels out within the 1st minute. To accomplish this we buy 2 tele's/5 workers(easy for me to haste them in a group). Torches are gathered from map since you only need 1 tele plus 3-4 torches each with a 5 min deadline.

There is a lot of little tricks to time is money.
    ~know the map
    ~mass suggest/dance any mobs and farm with kobolds right away. then pull up stakes and leave them charmed/dancing to lose agro.
    ~red/orange names and scorpions/wolves will chase forever. everything else will lose agro with range.
    ~learn the pathing break spots
    ~never wait 30 seconds for a kobold to come get this last purple. learn to judge when to pull the line
    ~avoid buying time.
    ~keep things in perspective. you are going for max returns/minute, not biggest single haul.
    ~know the map

I run with 2-3 experienced folks normally. 2 torchers and a home base seems best imho.

The key I have found is getting workers/barrels out within the 1st minute. To accomplish this we buy 2 tele's/5 workers(easy for me to haste them in a group). Torches are gathered from map since you only need 1 tele plus 3-4 torches each with a 5 min deadline.

There is a lot of little tricks to time is money.
    ~know the map
    ~mass suggest/dance any mobs and farm with kobolds right away. then pull up stakes and leave them charmed/dancing to lose agro.
    ~red/orange names and scorpions/wolves will chase forever. everything else will lose agro with range.
    ~learn the pathing break spots
    ~never wait 30 seconds for a kobold to come get this last purple. learn to judge when to pull the line
    ~avoid buying time.
    ~keep things in perspective. you are going for max returns/minute, not biggest single haul.
    ~know the map
    Thanks for the tips! +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

Community Member

Exactly when does it end?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRea View Post
    Exactly when does it end?
    I hazard to guess 12am Wednesday night US time, or ~6-7 am Thursday morning.

Question

Can anyone confirm that the 40% boost is actually 40%, before we loose hours of the boost as Turbine is off on the weekend?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12