Question Dreamspitter upgrade

I feel bad, before TRing I did the dreaming dark upgrade to my dreamspitter to add holy. Now I'm at level 14 on my acrobat and I wanted to make the seal upgrade who gives the force damage to it. I just realised that I havent performed the 5 relics trick to makes the item upgradable (or it diseapered with DD upgrade)

I wonder if I'm gonna loose my dreaming dark upgrade if I do the ritual to have an upgradable dreamspitter.

I wont trade holy for force before vale stuff

thanks
    Melissiah of Thelanis

I had an old Dreamspitter that I upgraded with Holy, and put an Adamantine ritual on it (it was from the pre-u9 epic days where epics were Mass Hold, drain trash to death, so it needed the extra durability).

I took a risk and did the 5 Elven Relic upgrade ritual, and all it did was add the Stormreaver Upgradeable property. It retained the Holy and the Adamantine ritual.

I've since put a Seal onto it, and got the Force Burst without losing anything that was on it before.

Community Member

No, you do not lose the dreaming dark upgrade if you add the upgradable trait via the altar.

oh tx, +1s, you made my day

we never know in ddo
    Melissiah of Thelanis