First I must preface this post by saying I'm a non-PvPer. I don't like it. It gives me stress and I always feel bad if I up and kill some other poor character. When I have PvPed (not in DDO mind you) I end up letting the other folks kill me because I don't want to ruin their day. It makes me feel better that they feel better about killing me. What can I say, I'm a giver. Please note I said non-PvPer and not anti-PvPer. I used to be an anti-PvPer and wanted to see it completely removed from the game. I have since mellowed and as such just don't care as long as I'm not impacted by its existence.

That said, and without further ado I present for your comments and criticisms my one, my only suggestion for making PvP better for all! *dramatic drumroll*

As soon as you enter any brawling pit your outgoing text defaults to a PvP channel. That way players could opt in or out of the chat and players in all pits would be able to communicate.

I know right! It's brilliant! It's the elegance of simplicity itself! Minuscule developer time, maximum positive return for all. You may wonder, "Where does this suggestion come from?" Well, I've seen and suffered the l33t PvP spam pretty much every time I return to to the Harbor for favor catch-ups but don't want to be forced to leave /general to avoid it. One of the real shames of it all is that too many times a question from a fresh off the boat newbie that hasn't quite got the hang of /advice yet gets lost in the mess. So there it is. My one and only PvP suggestion.