Thread: TR questions

Default TR questions

Ok gonna tr my second life drow water savant(first life wiz) the question I have is should i go back WF for more healing options(did they fix this thought at sometime it was bugged) or stay drow for the one extra dc. Any pointer would be appreciated. Thanks.

The sleeper has awakened

Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)

Which is more valuable to you, uninterruptable self heals or slightly higher DC's?

It'll depend on your playstyle, but you should know that unless you stay point-blank range with the melee group, (and have the hitpoints to survive) don't expect most clerics to heal you, which is why warforged are particularly attractive.
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

thank you for the reply's as i exspected wf will be better for uninterupted self healing but does the necro spells heal you being a WF? 1 DC not gonna break this build.

The sleeper has awakened

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)

To be clear, you are TR'ing into a Sorc, right?

Its the Repair/Reconstruct spells that heal you as a WF.

Quote Originally Posted by Crann View Post
    To be clear, you are TR'ing into a Sorc, right?

Its the Repair/Reconstruct spells that heal you as a WF.
    No i will be TR'ing into a WF wiz going palemaster. Probably will go Archmage till lvl 12 then switch. i have a PL wiz and sorc, so i will go back to wiz. The main reason i will be tr'n is to use this guy to scroll farm.

The sleeper has awakened

palemaster survivability is higher than archmage one if you have the right gears. So if you have torc, dq bracers, concordant opposition item and a nice shield without spell failure go fleshy pm. More than the dc you shoud think about hps...but it's probably that a drow pm 3rd life with 16starting const can have higher hps than a wf archmage with 20 starting const. oh wait! you will end up with the same hp after some math. So I would go drow for the dc

or wf pm! -1 dc, +60 hp and the possibility to change to archmage every 3 days ^^

By me for casters the only two race options are Human and Warforged!
    So since u're asking between drow and warforged u can figure out what my answer would be :P
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

If you are going to TR again, I'd stick with WF. It's so very much easier to run as a WF caster and you absolutely won't miss that 1 DC while leveling. If you are going to stay at 20 for a long time, then I'd say that you have a real decision to make since you'll have that 1 DC for a long while, but for a "just passing through" life, this is a no brainer to me.

WF all the way.