Default Enhancements for level 20 THF WF Barbarian

Hey all

Just wanted to ask what enhancements should I get as a wf barb?

I would like to focus on High HP.

Cheers.
    The Fight Club - Orien.
    Xcaltar: WF Barbarian 25

Community Member

This thread is a pretty good place to look for information:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=199947

Notice the particular emphasis on Healing Amplification since as a WF you are healed only 50% by divine healing compared to any other race. Consequently finding healing amplification gear and taking (at least) the Healer's Friend I enhancement that increases this to 65% is very highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Noopleh View Post
    Hey all

Just wanted to ask what enhancements should I get as a wf barb?

I would like to focus on High HP.

Cheers.
    If you're talking about a build you're planning on making, might I suggest going human, dwarf, or half-orc instead? They all have a stronger role in the current raiding game than a warforged barbarian.

If not, that link posted above is fine for your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsbeer View Post
    This thread is a pretty good place to look for information:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=199947

Notice the particular emphasis on Healing Amplification since as a WF you are healed only 50% by divine healing compared to any other race. Consequently finding healing amplification gear and taking (at least) the Healer's Friend I enhancement that increases this to 65% is very highly recommended.
    Thanks for the link!

And nope, I am staying WF. I am already capped, I just got the feeling I screwed the enhencments since I only had 585 HP while non raging.
    The Fight Club - Orien.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noopleh View Post
    Thanks for the link!

And nope, I am staying WF. I am already capped, I just got the feeling I screwed the enhencments since I only had 585 HP while non raging.
    585 HP while raged is a 'little' bit on the lower side if your enhancements are properly set up unless you started with 16 CON or less AND don't have the Toughness Feat. Equipment-wise do you have both a Toughness Item (e.g. Minos) and a Greater False Life Item? Then there is Gianthold Favour (10HP but it all adds up), and other harder to get items.

Still I'd imagine you would be fine as you are for all but the toughest content so long as you aren't planning on main tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsbeer View Post
    585 HP while raged is a 'little' bit on the lower side if your enhancements are properly set up unless you started with 16 CON or less AND don't have the Toughness Feat. Equipment-wise do you have both a Toughness Item (e.g. Minos) and a Greater False Life Item? Then there is Gianthold Favour (10HP but it all adds up), and other harder to get items.

Still I'd imagine you would be fine as you are for all but the toughest content so long as you aren't planning on main tanking.
    Got CON+6, Greater False Life and +1 Exceptional CON, Tier2 GS HP Goggles, GH Favor.

I swapped Adamantine body for Toughness and now I got 627 HP (747 While raging - 804 With cannith proc)

I am working on Brawn's Spirit (Missing the Seal only). Whenever I get a lesser heart I am going to go 18/2 For Maybe another toughness and Pally past life.

Edit:
    http://my.ddo.com/character/orien/xcaltar/

I swap out bracers and trinkets from time to time.
    Last edited by Noopleh; 04-15-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    The Fight Club - Orien.