Thumbs Up to Massivheals

He is a bro

Thanks thats not the normal digit people put up for me
    massivheals / massivsponge - Orien server
    Member of Blood bath and Beyond
    Guild webpage-
    http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=3674790

Smile

I am blown away by how many times I saw my own name in here. lol So, I imagine it is only right that I should share the love as well.

Some of these people are in my guilds, but seeing as though I belong to a few, I guess it's okay.

Tempestrose ~ My gorgeous wifey. She is amazing, kind, and the hottest woman on the Orien server. And she's all mine.

Ygritte/Mirrimaz/about a million other toons ~ For taking me in to Naughty Desires. I am proud to be naughty!

Bennny Hill ~ For being a ninja spy, baby! And very patient with me...not always an easy task.

Fatherleto ~ For always making me invincible in part one of Shroud. You can't kill me, portals!

Horcarella ~ My partner in crime...I don't know how we get anything accomplished together. lol

Pianoforte ~ My partner in snarkiness

The entire Day Breakers guild ~ For being pure awesome

Trese/Lyre ~ I love you, darling!

Pointless ~ The crazy triplet. You made Coalesence Chamber livable, which NEVER happens. Yay you!!

Eleowine ~ For MANY slippery pillow fights.

I could go on and on about all of the phenomenal people I have had the privilege of getting to know on this game. You are all like family to me, and I have a BLAST playing with all of you.

Huge thanks to everyone of the raid leaders who taught me the ropes over the years, there's been too many to list them all.

Thank you to Elegorne, my long time guildy who has stuck through thick & thin, and someone I consider a good friend.

Thank you Znake for exploring DDO with me during my early times, I hope you and the mad Italian are doing well! Long live the Unruly!

Thank you Cookie & all your alts! You're crazy, but a helva great lady

Thank you Skincut & Zildjan for putting up with my gimpness always great fun, and an honor, to run with you both

Thank you Madsoulz for being a great person - lol both of you

And thank you to the whole community! You are all pretty awesome
    - Proud co-founder of the Dragonspire Legion -
    Souldout (Completionist Life 2), Diamese(TR), Darkfey, Darkwai(TR), Darkriff, Shayris, Shayrn, Tekron, & more semi-retired mules

Plane of Night, having a brew with my wifey Velah

Quote Originally Posted by Quilny View Post
    Thanks thats not the normal digit people put up for me
    rofl. You've always been cool, you get people to achieve the best and if they don't care about improvement then they just need to leave your LFM. Don't listen to what most people say, you are a cool dude and I hope to run again some time (I capped my barb :| ).

Some great people I should have added, shame on me:

- Trill: The Ex-IR member. W/o him I would never have done any e-raids. He introduced me to eChrono, eVoN and most epics. Whatever you are doing, good luck with it bud.

- Darth/Pscyduck / <insert random cyborg related names>: Him and Trill introduced me to epic questing and scroll farming, don't know if he remembers tho.

- The Gimp aka Trapped: It was always fun raiding with him, and what do you know, he even crafted a BBs for me, for free! Always fun trolling him thru other people

- Octav the mighty human barb: Leveling my 1st life Searth (WF cleric) in a all WF party (storm, and tivas, rest I forgot) was the best fun I ever had in the game. Awesome raiding with him from time to time.

- <Insert a whole bunch of Legend player> Until recently, I have been trying really hard to farm challenges and get some mats. Meeting a bunch of Legends was the best thing ever, they are cool and effecitient. Cheers sorcisto and Paizo (don't let that bird get at you man!)
    The Fight Club - Orien.
    Xcaltar: WF Barbarian 25. Ilithius: WF Artificer 17 / 2 Monk. Searth: Human Favoured Soul.

The Myths:
    Not afraid to take a pug theyve never run with into his first abbot on hard.

Verlichte:
    Only run with him once, but he is a great guy.

Manntis:
    Good guy, patient
    R:
    Great leader, patient, good organizer!

(yeah, some have been mentioned, figured was worth mentioning again though.)
    Shrggnien, 3rd life horc barb~Craftsteel, Artificer~Dahlan, 2nd life monk~Lokeyn, 2nd life sorcerer~Gongorra, Favored Soul

Well I could not help it but to take some time to mention a few names that have not yet being mentioned but somehow are responsible for me being still playing the game.

---> SONI | lasfx, tank, (insert you next soni here ) - soni is truly a bro and was always there when I needed. Way too many eVONs, eDQs and others. Still no SOS shard but I wont give up. Soni is always being the connection between the mix and match of many brazilians and BR guilds on the server.

---> Earthchild, Circle, Tantrum, Randomise | even though he seems shy at first, he is always fun to run with, been uncountable times helpful, offering build advice and patiently sparing some time to just chat about general game stuff.

---> Gallina, and his girls | no words to describe the kind of fun we had together, many Pug raids, many TR lifes, we always bump at each other and I get a moo moo.. Strong personality... always fun to run with you bro.

Well I could add a few other names but I believe these 3 deserve their place here.
    Vyking FvS | Spectron Sorc | Khant Wiz Completionist | Drower Bard | Squasher Ftr | xPando Monk
    ------ Leader of Easy Raiders Guild ------

Echoing Kokanee's post.

Soni makes wiping fun. *baby pandas die smiling* XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
    ---> Earthchild, Circle, Tantrum, Randomise | even though he seems shy at first, ...
    HEK HEK XD I like EC's straightforwardness and have much respect for his DDO prowess. And not to mention how The Myths is beautifully housekept.

I admire Gallina for his patience with PUGing, and his interestingly twisted sense of "fun".

Would also like to acknowledge Rilynrae, Brabak (omg guys how could you forget ), Delirium, the Soko people, and everyone else out there who managed to raise the bar for PUGs at their selfless expense (we pay pots to teach other people! ^_^ lol).

Cheers to all of you.
    Last edited by Isharah; 04-16-2012 at 04:03 PM.

This is an excellent thread! I know many of the people listed, and I absolutely have to agree that they are the cream of the crop, and Orien is lucky to have them. I've learned much from several and had a blast running with others. There are so many I could list, but there are some in particular I'd give a shout out to:

Clepta, no list would be complete without her on top!! AND she never says no when you say "Time for another shot!"
    Mirrimaz/alts who's always good for a blind invite when you log on..Gotta say, why the hell not! Don't think I've ever seen you not know the answer to a DDO question. Thanks B!
    Allydra/alts - can't wait for you to make it back to your cleric life, Ally's gonna be even MORE awesome!
    Elayenah/alts - puts the boob in noob! Srsly, leads great parties and I'll run anything with ya.
    Manntis - just incredible, what more can be said?
    Metalbone - uber fun, and helpful to boot
    Eleowine - awesome arcane, but better have FOM and don't just click the chest, better target it!
    Xxoxxox - Great guy, taught me so much about arcanes early on, but haven't seen him in a while

I could go on and on, but better not. All in all, these and many others are why I'm glad I play on Orien. Thanks for making the last couple years here a blast!
    Horcarella, Leader of Under Estimated <25 ftr/TR>; Dramamama <25 monk/TR>; Greenadine <25 rogue/TR>; Greenwidow <20 wiz/TR>; Lagspikes <12 ftr/6 rgr/2 mnk> and various/sundry first lifers.

Wow, Looking overt this thread, and I see the names of people I thoroughly enjoy the pleasure of running with anytime and any chance I get.

Was not expecting this to be a sounding board of awesome it turned out to be, but I am glad to see that is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
    ---> Gallina, and his girls | no words to describe the kind of fun we had together, many Pug raids, many TR lifes, we always bump at each other and I get a moo moo..
    Yeah, think I'll have to give a tip of the hat to Gallina too. Doesn't know it, but I learned a LOT about being a "Cleric" (as opposed to just being a "Healer") from her (or at least, I think it was "her" the last couple times ).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Golemus
    Gavi
    Lotte
    Orien - The Myths
    Ameratsu (3x TR Monk)
    Senpo (4x TR FvS)
    Senjo (13x TR Sorcerer) - First 20 Druid in DDO

Quote Originally Posted by PNellesen View Post
    Yeah, think I'll have to give a tip of the hat to Gallina ... I learned a LOT about being a "Cleric" (as opposed to just being a "Healer") from her (or at least, I think it was "her" the last couple times ).
    This thread gets even more interesting by the day.

Community Member

Golemus/Foon - Very helpful when I started playing a DDO and then a monk.
    Kenami - Very keen on pugging raids and allowing anyone in.

To all the peops who have mentioned me in this thread, thnx a lot
    I am not one that strives to get a lot of appreciation from others nor do I really care what others think about me, but it really means a lot to me that you all see the value in what I say and take the advice with both ahnds to imrpove your build and playstyle and take it to a whole new level.

I know I am a blunt and bitter kind of person and that I can be very brutal in the way how I state things, but that is just me, thats how I am. But fact is, when I say something it is always ment to give you advice and to see what you would do with it. If you actually would listen to what I say and try to follow it, you will alwyas come out better with it. I am by far not one of the best or most experienced players on this server, but I do know a thing or 2 about this game and I definately know if something is being done wrong, and usually I cant keep my mouth shut to point it out lol. Its offcourse up to you then to eather be mad and rage out towards me, or to just listen and follow the advice. The only thing I do know is that all peops who have followed my advice, always came out a LOT better from it.

Now to get back to this thread, I think there are a lot of legends missing in this thread, and there are a lot of legends already mentioned here
    Everybody who knows me, knows what I think of them as I am always straight forward, so I will just mention the 2 players who have inspired me the most, and then a few who I didnt see getting mentioned in this thread that I think should be placed here...

First, Titan and flam, you 2 are both my biggest inspiration. You 2 thought me pretty much everything up untill the day from today and even now I still learn pretty much on a daily basis from you 2
    Both you 2 are in a league on your own when it comes down to playing this (or any other) game as far as I have seen already. Extremely knowledgable, very pationate, super player skills and a drive that I have never seen before. You 2 are the true legends of Orien!!!

Honorable mentions: Saphyer, Soni, Earthchild, Gloom, Aikou (left the game *cry*), Sparkle, KV, Chef and Fleck
    Server: Orien
    Mitu - Wizard (16th life)
    Mitwo - Rogue Shadar-Kai (30th life) - completionist
    Swiing - Artificer (10th life) Supherring - Sorcerer (6th life)

Spelljammer - For helping me improving my gameplay, and bein great friend
    Godscraft / Godcraft / Millusia / Judet / Vvi - Orien

Proud memeber of The Matrix

Community Member

-I want to thank all bards who joined the bards shroud run. Especially Skruf who was also the raid leader.

-Thx to Mr. Evilknievel, thank you for your help farming the eardweller and a lot of other items.

-Also thx to Danny. A lot of fun with ya! Miss playing with ya.

-And thank you Durkun for TRing into a halfling once! ;P! *you earn a cookie*

Sorry if i miss some persons I cant mention cause my list is soooooo looooong. Thx too guys!

Well i spose there's been quite a few people that I wish I could put on here, but a bit too many to mention. :P

Manntis - One of the first people I showed my rogue build to and was completely interested in how It'll come out, well and duh a great friend.

Aerysii and Minaerva - The two people who basically taught me how to play ddo, I cant thank them enough.
    XxMazexX the Rogue SneakATank, 27th Life, Completionist.

Smile would like to add

Would like to add

Gravestones to list for his posts on the forums making me laugh and for him being a very helpful person in game as well.
    massivheals / massivsponge - Orien server
    Member of Blood bath and Beyond
    Guild webpage-
    http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=3674790

Community Member

Trese - I'll never forget the time you gave Elle/Ballade/Llyl that silly lute. In general, just an amazing person.

Pointy McGlanestien - Awesome people to run with. If you haven't tried this duo out, you should. Insult Glane because he doesn't have a mic to yell back with.

Shataan - I haven't seen your name up here, but you've helped out a lot more new people than most would believe of a member of OR. You've single handedly changed my view of that guild.

R - You should be how to Titan. I'll never go back, but you showed me how. Seriously, I will never go back.

Zeelee - Helped so much with healing raids for "noobs".

Panthros in general - I'm so glad I met the lot of you. So many people there willing to help, and so many more willing to listen and learn. You guys are proof that all players of this game are more than good enough. Except for you Ntalie.

Ntalie - You helped me form the channel, and you are completely the unsung hero every time Elle or I are mentioned.

Community Member

Terrah, kv ,kwiz, tinnnny and tons others: for helping me laugh while jumping in circles in the lobster

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast