Thread: Question

Question Question

I purchased the collectors edition of the menace of the underdark expansion, but I am having troubles redeeming it. The account I am trying to redeem it for was downgraded from VIP to premium a while back so I could buy all packs and such without paying monthly. When I attempt to redeem my code on the myaccount website, it says I need to upgrade my sub in order to redeem. Is this how it is supposed to be?
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨
    ¨°º¤ø„жLEGIONж¸„ø¤º°
    ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

What error code are you getting in the red box at the top of the screen? If it's the same as this:
    You cannot upgrade a suspended subscription. Please reactivate the subscription first and try again. [err: 29306]
    Then you simply need to add (or re-add) a credit card to your account. It can be the same as the previous card or a new one. Adding a card to your account will not reactivate or resume a previous VIP subscription.
    Quote Originally Posted by macubrae View Post
    A Dwarf's beard should be thick, strong and long enough to tuck under your belt (to keep kobolds from swinging on it and giants from swinging us by them).

Default Warning

"ATTENTION: One or more of your subscriptions has been suspended or downgraded from VIP status due to non-payment. Please re-enter your billing information or apply a Game Card now to reactivate your subscription(s). After successfully updating your billing information, click either “Resume” or “Get Unlimited Access” to restore the subscription`s former Active or VIP status."

This is what it displays.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨
    ¨°º¤ø„жLEGIONж¸„ø¤º°
    ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Red flag!

I knew it!
    The Blood of the Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by funnyone View Post
    "ATTENTION: One or more of your subscriptions has been suspended or downgraded from VIP status due to non-payment. Please re-enter your billing information or apply a Game Card now to reactivate your subscription(s). After successfully updating your billing information, click either “Resume” or “Get Unlimited Access” to restore the subscription`s former Active or VIP status."

This is what it displays.
    Yep. That's what it showed for me before the part with the error code I quoted in my first post. Same solution: add or re-add a credit card to your account and it should fix it.

This solution should work for both the MotU pre-order redemption code and the PAX East swag codes.
    Quote Originally Posted by macubrae View Post
    A Dwarf's beard should be thick, strong and long enough to tuck under your belt (to keep kobolds from swinging on it and giants from swinging us by them).

You can put in credit card info, but if you don't trust that you can call them. They can set your account to activate as if it has a one day game card while you are on the phone, you enter your activation information online and confirm it before hanging up. That way, you know you activation worked as well as your credit card doesn't have a chance to get charged.
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.