Default all-rogue raids/epic quests

Hi G-Land. I recently transferred my main over from Sarlona. I've run several all rogue quests and raids over the years, and it's always been a lot of fun. I would like to run a few epic quests over here as well, and would like to see some of Ghallanda's best rogues join in. I'm thinking of running the new U-13 chain on epic with an all-rogue group Saturday (late afternoon or evening, PST), March 31. The only requirements are to have mostly rogue levels and be self-sufficient. Please post if you are interested.
    Jackknife / Nerft Powers / Born Again Pagan / Threechords / Midnyght Rambler
    Quantum Entropy

Community Member

Don't think I'd venture to say my rogue belongs to "some of Ghallanda's best rogues" but I'm always up for rogue runs and I think a guildie or two might be interested as well, we still have fond memories of an all-rogue hard Shroud back when cap was 16.
    Problem is I'm not gonna be around much for the next few weekends and my guildies and I are all European so not sure we'll ever be able to join any of your runs as you seem to be on US west coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    I have a policy of not drinking anything that gets blocked by the wordfilter.
    T: Micron, Eversmile, Vs, Kreea, Reckluse | G: Wychcraft, Chuckling

we dont take kindly to your type around here, go to khyber and annoy shade....

welcome to ghallanda.

there are quite a few great rogues on our server, i asked around and got some interest in guild. ill keep an eye out for you in-game.
    Soturi . Ghallanda Rerolled
    [7/18/2012 12:22:24 AM] D. H.: i mean, i'm not as experienced as, say, a vegas hooker, but i can confidently say that you're a lot more aggressive than like 90% of the guys i've been with.

sounds interesting enough not to immediately yawn will keep an eye open
    R.I.P. Devourer - 20-Aug-2010 11:00 GMT(+1 DST)
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

***Ghallanda Rerolled*** *Yvonnel-1* "Peinlicher" Sylestria-1 Jarlaxle-1 Sammaster-1 Zapp-1
    formerly Dorn / Devourer - EU

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MownDown View Post
    we dont take kindly to your type around here, go to khyber and annoy shade....
    To join those runs you gotta carry haste, stoneskin, heal, well pretty much every buff spell in scroll form, get traps BEFORE he runs through them, oh yeah, and not want any loot that drops.
    Khyber: Verochka, Stasya, Nasryn, Samaoa, Valadhel; Founding member of Cookie Party
    Cannith: Fairrow
    Thelanis: Valadhel

Quote Originally Posted by SenseRed View Post
    To join those runs you gotta carry haste, stoneskin, heal, well pretty much every buff spell in scroll form, get traps BEFORE he runs through them, oh yeah, and not want any loot that drops.
    You mean he isn't self-sufficient?
    Jackknife / Nerft Powers / Born Again Pagan / Threechords / Midnyght Rambler
    Quantum Entropy

Community Member

I'm interested - hit me up on audita or occasio